Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am suffering from ulcerative colitis since September 2013.At present I am taking mesalazine tablets 500 mg 3 times a day, but there is still regular bleeding through stool. Please suggest treatment by homeopathy.
Hi Doctor, I am 26 years old male. I was fair before but I have become tanned. Is there anyway I can get a little of color back. Is there any cream or diet that help me out. Thank you.
I had a problem few weeks back. I had noticed blood in my stool during excretion. When I contacted a doctor he said that I was having bad digestion and that there was nothing to be worried. Yesterday I saw the same thing agai though I am comfortable when I sit but anus causes a burning sensation during excretion. What should I do now?
Left side of my face (cheeks), some kind of dark patches have developed. Kindly let me know the treatment by Ayurveda.
My daughter aged 19 years is suffering from Urticaria. Please suggest medication for her and also inform causes for the disease.
Her breast produces liquid white discharge during love-making sessions, when pressed with even little pressure. Only the left breast. Is it anything to be concerned about?
I am 22 years men I am blackish in colour not so dark I want to become better white not to white better than present.
I had chicken pox in mid of last month. As I was told that its marks persist maximum for a month, but there are a lot of black spots on my face till now. What can I do to remove them as quick as possible. Please suggest me any home therapy.
Mujhe ek saal se rectam ,vagina me burning sensation hai after stool. Feet ne bhi burning sensation hai. No plies, fissure urine culture test negetive. Kyon se doctor ko check karau perio bhi theek hai. Muhje GERD ki problem hai jiski medicine le rahi hu. Diet plan se diet le rahi hu.
Kya scar ko mitane ke liye laser treatment sahi hai iske side effect to nahi hote. Mere face par chote chote scar hai kya vese hi thik ho jayenge ya laser treat karvau.
I have a pigmented area on upper lip its gets darkened when I consume septran medicine or too many medicines. This is from 5-6years I dont know what is it? Pls help.
Urticaria, also known as Hives and Nettle Rash. It is an allergic disorder. It is similar to the rashes that are caused due to touching a nettle plant. This allergic reaction can be caused due to a variety of reasons, thus increasing the difficulty in identifying the exact cause of the allergy. Homeopathic medication has proved to be very efficient in treating urticaria. Some of the best homeopathic remedies include:
- Apis Mellifica: Described as one of the best solutions to urticaria, this medication is commonly prescribed with regard to treatment. The characterising symptoms of this medication is eruptions accompanied by inflammation and sting. It is similar to the sting of a bee where there is redness and swelling. Exposure to heat in any form is intolerable as the eruption are aggravated. The slightest of touch can cause burning or itching and the patient usually remains thirsty.
- Dulcamara: This is a medication that is usually prescribed for Urticaria, caused due to cold air or wet weather or dampness. Consumption of sour food or indefinite diet can cause the eruptions. Even though the skin is often dry, there is redness and itching.
- Natrum Mur: One of the frequently used medicines for urticaria, this medicine is prepared from common salt. It is used in cases where the eruptions are triggered by exposure to the sun, thereby resulting in intense itching. The skin has an oily or greasy feel. Most likely locations of occurrence include margins of hair or bends of joints.
- Ledum Pal: This medication focuses on the eruptions that occur on the legs and feet. There is a possibility of the infection spreading from the lower to the upper regions at a later stage. Increase in itching can result from the warmth of bed or on scratching. Colder conditions provide a soothing sensation
- Astacus Fluviatilis: This is an effective medication that be used to treat, both acute and chronic urticarial forms. Rashes are visible on the entire body and are at an increased sensitiveness to air. It is recommended for liver diseases and liver-related symptoms that are accompanied by urticaria.
What treatments are available for tinea versicolor and which do you recommend? What side effects can I expect from treatment? How long will it take for my skin to return to normal?
Hiii, I am 23 years old, I have one problem that problem is, pimple on my chick, and black black dark on chick, please help me.
Asthma is controllable and not curable, as it is due to chronic inflammation of air tubes which lead to hyper responsiveness of airways to external factors. It may go into remission. Use of laba and ICS combination by inhalation with spacer in most cases is able to control symptoms of asthma that is wheeze, chest tightness, cough and breathlessness. Once the symptoms are under control, then patient can take maintenance dose of ICS by inhalation with spacer to keep the inflammation in the airways under control. Avoid tigers of asthma like extreme of temperature change, dust, smoke, pollution and allergens.