Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit MehtaYour feedback matters!
I am 68 years old and I have slightly enlarged prostrates with PSA reading of 5.9. Is there any treatment to reduce enlargement and lower PSA level so as to avoid this developing into cancer at later stage.
I am 28 years old I drink water heavily but night I used to go wash room more then 10 times any solutions.
My uncle 32 years old suffering with kidney stone pain what are the precautions to get relief with the pain.
My age is 50 plus, I have done with full body blood and urine test. My all reports are normal, but my knees and legs down the knees get pain so much, tell me the reason.
I am 19 years old. My problem is that even I didn't eat anything. I want to go wash room many times. please suggest me a solution.
Hi Doctor, My 7 year child has been diagnosed with small mesenteric nodes in right para umbilical region .Earlier he had kidney stone .Now stone has been removed but some left kidney has renal pelvis minimal dilatation with spatial shadow. Can you please let me know is it serious issue .As I am worried about it .And May it cause Tuberculosis? Please let me know.
Hi I am 20 years old and I get a backache for many days if I go to play. Also, I have got a inflammation ring in urinal area for months. Kindly help.
I am 25 years male having two stone of 6 and 7 mm each in both kidneys, feeling pain while urinating since two days. Can I use cystone tablet. I don't want to go for operation.
My 22 years old son is suffering from CKD (FSGS). As far as allopathy is concerned, the treatment is transplant of kidney. Would like to know if there is any remedy for FSGS in Ayurveda. Request you to give a genuine advise.
I had left kidney operation in July last year because of stones. After that everything was fine but from last some days I feel heaviness in left side, feel burning during urination, Frequent Urination and feel like Muscle strain on left back side. Please help and suggest good medicines if you can. Thanks.
I had kideny stone of 3cm. Which was opreted in 2011.But today I have small stone in my kideny please guide me for feeding to solve my stone problem.I am also taking atennol 50 for hyper b.P.
My son's age is 3 years. Two months back he got severe UTI. Doctors diagnosed it as pylo nephritis. His USG after birth had shown minimal hydronephrosisin right kidney. He has been quit normal and asymptomatic till now that is for three year. Now the USG showing hydronephrosis with PUJ in right kidney. The size of right kidney is 82mm and parenchymal thickness is 9mm right pelvis is dilated up to PUJ with anterior posterior diameter of 14mm. Left ureter is normal kidney thickness is 75mm and paranchymal thickness is 11mm. MCUG shows no reflux in both side. DPTA scan shows GFR for right kidney is 46 ml/min and 88 ml/min for left kidney. The renogram curve of the right kidney appears up going and normal for left one. He is quit asymptomatic since last two months. Urine culture is sterile tests are normal. Not taking any medicine since last two months. Does he need surgery or it can be treated by medicine or require any further investigation. Or we should wait and watch for some time. Or it need immediate surgery.
I am having this problem but every time I asked my doctor, he ignored it saying you are single no need to worry. This problem will be over after you get married but I still have so much of doubts regarding this. My problem is actually related to my sexual life. Let me tell you that I am still virgin and have not indulged in anything other than just kissing a girl. Now to start with the problem. Whenever I get erection after watching some adult movies, I am not able to control my self for long and there is something sticky in my underwear and then I get the urge to pee. If I masturbate, I get the urge to pee after masturbation. Is it normal. If I am with a girl and I get the erection but after some time there is a leakage in my underwear and I get the urge to pee and if I delay the activity of going to washroom then I feel pain in my lower abdomen. One more problem is whenever I go to pee. My bladder is never full empty I feel. And even aftr peeing when I get up. There is some drops of urine drop in my underwear and when I discussed with my doctor about this he said you have active bladder and no need to worry. I do not know whether both the problems are related to each other or not but I would like to get some idea and advice from the best doctor. Best Regards,
My mom have 22mm stone in left kidney. She operated twice. One open and other through urethra. And now 3rd time she have 22mm stone. Now Dr. suggest laparoscopic surgery. Is it necessary to do IVP before surgery? She is 53 yes old.
Hi Dr. Actually I got pain in my kidney. Their are a small stone. Dr. Suggested me that I should go for operations. What should I do?
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).