Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RohiniYour feedback matters!
Today morning after I wake up I drink juice after that I go to bathroom for pee and then after fall one drop of pee totally blood fall (and it's no period because my period is over last week) and pain of in my stomach. I'm so afraid what is that what I do now please help me doctor's. Thank you.
Is everything is normal till type -2 scan done after 4 months of pregnancy. Is there any need to go for other scans in 5,6 and 7 month.
My boy friend want to have anal sex with me, is it safe for me to have anal sex without condom? I am just 21 now muslim girl and my boy friend is hindu, his penis is covered with full skin, it may be aitching problem for him?
Am having a pale but visible line from belly button to private parts. But I have some kind of foreplay with my bf after 2-3 days completion of my period. My last period date was on 15th july. We haven't done the intercourse but he rubbed his genitals against mine. We were nude though. Is this line on my belly means I am pregnant? Please help. I am also feeling dizziness and weakness. But we haven't done the intercourse. On 10th august means today I noticed some brown discharge from vagina and mild stomach pain. Am I pregnant. Please help.
It is your tasty and quick remedy to beat the Mumbai summer and avoid heat strokes.
- It prevents excessive loss of sodium chloride and zinc from your body due to excessive sweating.
- It is a rich source of Vitamin C and thus a curative for blood disorders.
- It increases the elasticity of blood vessels and helps in the formation of new blood vessels.
- It acts as a tonic increasing body resistance against tuberculosis,anaemia, cholera and dysentery.
What is the cost of hiv and vdrl tests in bangalore? does government hospitals do these tests? and is vdrl test for syphilis test only? what tests for other stds?
Dear Doctor, Pregnancy test is +ve (βHCg 1600 on 1st August, progesterone 12.44 ), it's thru IVF , FET transfer done (3 day 8cells grade 2) on 16th july, LMD 24th June . Have done SONOGRAPHY today 9august result as following:-- GA BY LMP :6.4 WEEKS EDD BY LMP :31/3/17 single intrauterine gestational sac measuring 1 cm corresponding to five weeks without fetal pole in present scan. Ovary, cervix, vagina appears normal. No free fluid seen in cul-de-sac . Advice : review after 2 weeks. I'm worried since no heartbeat found .please guide further , on medication 1.Progynova thrice -(2-2-3) daily 2.Crinone gel - twice 3. susten every 4th day 4. folvite once daily 5.Aspirin 50 mg at bedtime ? Should I stop aspirin as facing too much of acidity also?
I have a unprotected sex and bow I have little bit rashes on my body but its not reddish colour and I have a hand pain a week ago is this a symptoms of aid.
Hello physchartist Dr. When I conceived 4 weeks preg. I was missed by new guy Dr. Said new dna cannot incorporate but then also I'm worried always keep. On thinking the same thing while. Sleep. Getting shivered. I can not face my husband he is such a lovely person expecting baby for 5 yrs. Now I'm going to deliver baby but i am n mood stress. How to relive from this Please help me.
In periods bleeding is very less from 3 months but periods are regular there is no pcod and thyroid problems noticed in scanning and other tests but gaining weight continuously I am having haemoglobin 9gm why I am not having bleeding and please give me solution for over weight.Please tell.
I have pcos n from last 7 months amenorrhea. From last 2 months on ayurvedic treatment .last week my gynecologist gave me primolut n now I have menstrual cycle. But I need a treatment of pcos. N please tell me relation of increased insulin level n pcos. Moreover m very thin n lean. Contrary to symptoms of pcos.
Indians have always been known for their passion of food, which is usually rich and creamy. With the recent calorie consciousness setting in, the Indian foods are also blamed for being rich in calories. It is therefore time to take a step back and watch the calories that you are packing with each meal.
Listed below are some common Indian foods, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, and their corresponding caloric value. The next time you plan your meal, take a conscious decision based on your overall health. This does not mean you should not relish these exotic dishes. Make sure if you have had a ghee-laden gaajar ka halwa, make sure to burn that extra calories by extending your gym time.
- Chicken curry: This popular dish with curry, chicken, and other spices like ginger, saffron and other spices contain about 600 kcal for a serving.
- Daal: About 300 g of cooked dal has about 350 kcal. The good news with daal is that gives the maximum amount of proteins, especially for non-meat eaters.
- Biryani: A bowl of vegetable biryani contains about 550 kcal while chicken biryani gives about 800 kcal. Again, this depends on the additional ingredients like the amount of ghee or oil used and other ingredients.
- Korma: While the chicken korma gives up to 900 kcal, a bowl of vegetable curry gives about 350 kcal.
- Samosas: A meat samosa has about 320 kcal, while a vegetable samosa has about 250 kcal.
- Chole bature: This fried food with big sized puris and chickpeas pack in about 450 kcal per serving.
- Pav bhaji: Another popular evening snack with fried bread and gravy, this has loads of butter applied to the bread and so it is not surprise that you add about 450 kcal with a plate of pav bhaji.
- Jalebi: This popular Indian sweet is made by deep-frying wheat-flour batter in circular shapes and soaking it in sugary syrup. Whether eaten hot or cold, it gives you about 460 kcal per serving. Add a spoonful of rich creamy rabdi to it and there would be another 150 kcal.
- Ras malai: This rich creamy sweet is extremely popular in Northern parts of India and provides about 250 kcal per serving
- Halwa: If loaded with ghee, a cupful of carrot halwa can give you about 250 kcal.Onion pakoras: This popular spicy snack contains deep fried gram flour and onions and packs in about 200 kcal when 3 pieces are eaten.
Now that you know how much calories some of your regular foods are carrying, make a mental note of all the foods you are eating on a daily basis, and make sure it does not cross about 2000 per day.
Helo doctor. I had unprotected sex on march 23rd. I took (postpone 72) pill only one pill within 10 mints. 23,24,25th continually 3 days per day 2,3 times we had unprotected sex. Aftr 23rd I did not take any pill. April (1st -4th) 4 days I got bleeding. Its not heavy flow its average flow. Too much of thick blood clots substance released along with period. March 13th to 16th I got my normal period already. Nw my doubt is any chance for pregnancy? please dnt saz do UPT. Go to gynec get scan etc etc etc. I want straight, clean detailed answer. please help me. Thanx in advance.
I did sex with three girls and with gap of months. I am worried that if I do without condom with my wife is there will be having aids?
Me and my wife had unprotected sex before 23 days. Her last monthly period was on 3rd of month april, now she had missed her period and we have found that she is pregnant in pregnancy detection kit. We no need children for about 2 years and my wife is shy to visit hospital. So please suggest me any good oral pill to vanish pregnancy.
I am married. While intercourse my husband wants to pee inside me I always feels affair of tht is it safe?
An essential prerequisite for good health is having regular bowel movements. People all over the world have a misconception about the regularity of bowel movements. Having bowel movements three times a day or three times a week (if that is the routine) is considered regular. Irregularity in bowel movements can often lead to constipation and it is something that should never be ignored. It not only affects our health but also affect our overall being in ways that are unexpected. Let us take a look at some of these unexpected side effects of not pooping regularly:
- Constipation can trigger headaches: The cause for a headache can be many things, but the first likely reason is stress. When you do not poop properly, the pain, inconvenience and worry will build up, leading to mental stress. This anxiety can trigger headaches. Also, headache can occur because of dehydration, which is often a result of constipation. By drinking more water, you can get a relief from both constipation and headaches. Moreover, the buildup of toxins in the body also causes a headache. regular is a key channel that releases all the toxins from the body and when that does not work, it is bound to cause problems.
- It can cause breakouts: What happens in and out the gut shows up on the skin. Skin conditions like acne, pimple, dark circles and even rashes can occur due to internal gut and digestive issues. When the toxins are not eliminated regularly from the body, they tend to accumulate over time leading to major skin breakouts.
- It carries a risk of anal fissures: Due to hardened stool, there is not enough lubrication and this can lead to a tear of the skin. This is called an anal fissure and the prime symptom of this condition is the presence of blood in your stool. So, if you feel pain or see blood while pooping, you need to contact your healthcare provider and relieve your condition.
- It may cause Diverticula or Heamerhoids: Long term constipation can lead to certain ailments which tend to form because of the pressure of straining to pass your poop. You can be affected with diverticula which result in bulges or pouches on the lining of the colon area. Or it can also cause a strain in the veins along the rectum and lead to
- It affects your Bladder control: The colon and the bladder share a close relationship with each other. If there is too much pressure on the bladder because of a full colon, it can lead to decreased control of the bladder. Your bladder will not fill all the way, empty badly or cause unexpected leakages. So, chronic constipation can cause apparent leakage problems too.
- It can make you lose appetite: Eating food can be a major turn off for people with constipation. Appetite loss is not just an enjoyable form of hunger suppression, but a big inconvenience.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.