Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RohiniYour feedback matters!
My wife had her period last time on 29-jan-2015, she is 42 and i'm 50. A pregnancy test carried out on 15-04-2015 resulted negative. In her last periods she had to take primolute n. Is she pregnant?
My wife discharge some white liquid before or after the periods then what should she do for stop it?
My age is 50 years and my husband age is 52 years we are taken a treatment for a child since last ten years e.g. IOU laparoscopy etc but still we have no child so what will you suggest. There is no problem both of us.
Its my periods time and am suffering from weired burning sensation in urinary path I am going continuously washroom and after every pee there is irritation. I feel unable to apply any remedy during this period. Guide me how can I get rid of this.
Prolonged use of johnson and johnson baby powder and other talcum base product if use for decade for female hygiene can lead to ovarian cancer.
Question for gynecologist there is any chance to come out from a lady Brest any liquid type material, when she is pregnant 29 weak pls help me.
I missed my period on 5 july. I used pregnancy kit, it shows positive result. Now what is my stage .sometimes I have pelvic pain also. I don't have nausea, fatigue.I am always energetic. Sometimes I feel very hungry .Is it sure, I am pregnant?
Me 34 AGE and my wife 33 AGE married 2 years ago trying for a baby since 5 months but were not successful. We consulted doctor and we went through several blood tests and sonography. And later my sperm analysis. My wife's repoRTS are normal. Whilst my reports are not ok. My sperm count is 12 millions per ml. Motile sperm is 0% reproductive is 4% and immotile is 96%. Also, 4% normal sperm & 96% abnormal sperm. Kindly suggest whether my problem is cured and can I be father naturally or I have to opt for IVF OR ICSI.
Hi got married 2 years ago. But still I am unable to put my whole penis easily. I tried many times. If I put my penis just entrance of vagina then discharge then their is a chance for pregnancy. please let me know thanks.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, balanced diet regularly, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Agnimantha, similar to lions. Lake er dhareyjata
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.
We were together on 18th of november and on 26th nov I had my periods but in dec I had only few clotted spots for 2-3 days just in early mornings around 2nd january Should I count these clotted spots as my monthly periods or ignore it or m I pregnant?
HelloPls advise will having sex daily create any problem. We are also planning for a baby. Also advise will changing positions create any problem. Further also guide what typebof food me and my hubby should have for better sex stamina and healthy sperm.
My Girl friend had taken unwanted 72 first time and she is 20 years old is there any side effects of this tablet ?
Pregnancy can wreak havoc in your body; be it your hormones overflowing or the constant crying of your newborn that makes you agitated after a point of time. Your baby will probably be your top priority in times like these but maybe, you can put yourself on the list as well once in a while because carrying a human inside isn’t a very easy task.
On the off chance that you suffered a vaginal tear or an episiotomy while delivering, the injury may sting for a couple of weeks. Broad tears may take more time to heal. Meanwhile, you can promote healing by:
- In case of sitting becoming uncomfortable, try sitting on a cushion or cushioned ring.
- Utilize a squeezer-bottle in order to pour lukewarm water over the vulva while you're urinating. Press a cleansed washcloth immovably against the injury when you hunker down for passing stool.
- Cool the injury using an ice compress, or place a cool witch hazel cushion between the wound and a clean sanitary napkin.
- Take stool softeners or analgesics as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- For treatment of episiotomy wound in 1st week - betadine wash should be used 3-4 times a day.
While you're recovering, anticipate that the uneasiness will gradually reduce. Contact your doctor if the pain increases; the injury gets swollen, hot and excruciating; or if you notice a discharge with pus.
Vaginal discharge (lochia) might be a problem for several weeks post-delivery. Expect a red, overwhelming stream of blood for the initial few days. The release will continuously decrease, getting to be watery and changing from pink or chestnut to yellow and finally white. Contact your doctor if:
- You have substantial vaginal drying
- The discharge has a foul scent
- You have a temperature of 100.4 F (38 C) or more
You may feel contractions for the initial few days post-delivery. These constrictions, which frequently seem like menstrual cramps help in preventing excess bleeding by compressing the vessels. These contractions have a tendency to get more intense with subsequent deliveries. Your healthcare supplier may suggest an OTC pain reliever as well. Contact a healthcare personnel in the event of fever or if the stomach area is tender to your touch. These symptoms and side effects could show a uterine disease.
Is Masturbation Normal or Harmful?
Sab bhai bandhuon ko namashkar, mai Dr. J Lal, Atta market, New Vihar-27 se bol raha hun. Aao ko sexual vishai mein, masturbation jo log karte hai uske labh haani k baare mein bataunga.
Zyada masturbation kar lene se aadmi k andar, purush k andar disability paida ho jaati hai, jisme sperm count kam ho jaate hai, hormone levels down ho jaate hai aur iss prakar infertility paida ho jaata hai. Iss tarah se aap log itni badi bimari k shikar ho jaate hai. Aap se yehi anurodh hai k aap kisi prakar ka bhi masturbation ya sex zyada na kare. Limited daire mein reh kar agar aap sex karte hai to aap ko har prakar ka swarth laabh rahega.
Shukranuo k kami k karan sharir ka andar nirjiwta aa jana, sharir puri tarah se kaam na karna. Isi prakar testosterone ka level bhi down ho jaane se susti aate rehna aur sahi tarah se aap k body ka puri tarah se wikaas na hona bhi paaya jata hai. Isme aap ka sexual disability paida ho jaati hai aur isme muscles nhi kamzor ho jaate hai, bones ki density bhi kam ho jaati hai, hair growth bhi kam ho jaati hai aur isme RBC ka bhi level down ho jaata hai.
Iss prakar mai aap ko samjhana chahuga k aap kisi bhi prakar ki masturbation se dur hi rahein, ise na karein ya kam se kam kare to thik hai. Iss prakar agar aap kisi prakar k samasya se jujh rahe hai to aap kripya kar k librate k madhyam se ya direct mere clinic pe aa kar k mujhse sampark kar sakte hai. Iss ka mai aap ko uchit ilaaz dunga.