Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RohiniYour feedback matters!
I was done sex in a day 4 to 5 times. My husband not use condom and I don't want to pregnant very soon so how I test my pregnancy test.
My friend had an unprotected sex with her partner 2 or 3 days before and her periods date is usually during end of the month mostly 28th she hasn't received her periods yet is it any issue? Wht she can do ?is there any chances of pregnancy?
She has period on 26dec on 20jan she had sex 21 she takes unwanted 72 pill next period got 26 jan 20feb 4 March in between she had no relation the pregnancy test is also negative is still any chance of pregnancy why she not get her next period when will she got her period the date of period to be come is 4 april and till now 16 April she doesn't got her period so when will she get her period and what's the reason?
Hi Dr: I'm 10 weeks pregnant (my second child). My TSH level is 6.9, and T4 is 15.4 .Should I take tablets to stimulate the thyroid function? During my first pregnancy my TSH level was 5 and T4 was 10.86. I was given Thyronorm tablets (50 mg) throughout my pregnancy. My GP was suggesting that this time I may not need any thyroid stimulating medicine as my thyroid levels are just on border line. I'm a bit concerned. Please advise. Can I take 50 mg tablet itself for this pregnancy as well.
Hello doctor, I want to ask a question regarding freind that last week friend come to my house and we both intimate I just fingered in her vagina little harder nd from that day wheneverwe do phone sex dere is a kind of pain in her vagina can you pls tell me is dere any problem nd secondly can hymen broke with finger? How to chk dat hymen is nit broken.
Hello Doctor. I am 28 years old and I delivered a baby girl on 17 Jan 2016 through c- section. From March onwards I started having my periods, consecutively for 3 months I had regular periods but I missed my periods for 2 months I.e July n August. I took a pregnancy test which was negative. I went to a doctor n I was advised to take duphaston tablet for 10 days twice. After taking the medicine I had my periods on 30 th of September. But today is 2 Nd October yet I am not having periods so please advise me mam. I am really tensed. Looking forward to u.I am not a breast feeding mother.
Hai my wife is 35 years old. She got laparoscopic surgery on 19 Jan 17. After that surgery she had regular date on 07 Feb 17. On 08 Feb 17 doctor gives Novelon tablet sheet for 21 days. But she used only for 02 days. After that her period occurred on again on 18 Feb 17. After that period till she didn't get any periodical date. Is she chances for pregnancy.
I am 27 and having severe body ache. I am not able to sit for more than half an hour as my back aches alot and can not walk for more than half a km. As m getting bad leg ache. I think it is due to pre-menstrual issues. Though, I got my periods today and still getting this issue. Kindly suggest.
My wife's period lasts for5- 6 days with excessive menstruation. What is the reason & treatment regime?
Sir, my friend is going to marriage soon. He wants to know that the girl is virgin or not. How to check girls virginity?
Hi sir I am 26 years old not married but this is the first time I'm getting bleeding (periods) more than 1 week but not heavy bleeding and it's coming in different colours dark red, like dark red, brown and pinkish and last 3 days I'm getting body temperature is very high and I can feel my body heat I can't event sleep in bed I'm sleeping in floor without bed. So I'm just confused pls help me is there is any problem.
I think I am pregnant But not sure. So how to conform this. But sitting at home only without using pregnancy test kit? How to know the result. N if I am pregnant but I do not want the child now. So is their any medicine to take. To abort the child? What should I do. What are the SYMPTOMS of pregnancy? I do not want to go to doctor or hospital. I want to know all this at home only. N please suggest what to do. Bcoz I do not want the child now. What medicine or fruit to take for not getting the child now? please help.
Premature (early) ejaculation—also referred to as rapid ejaculation; also called as early discharge. Premature Ejaculation Treatment in Delhi (PE) is the most common type of sexual dysfunction in men younger than 40 years and seen across all age groups. In elderly men (60 years) erectile dysfunction is more common. A study conducted by the Journal of Sexual Medicine revealed that this condition is almost equally prevalent in sexually active men of all age groups. If a man experiences uncontrollable ejaculation (discharge of semen from your penis) either before or shortly after sexual penetration (usually within 1-2 minutes of penetration), he may be suffering from PE. The Mayo clinic at the United States defines PE as a condition in which a man “always or nearly always ejaculates within one minute of penetration."
Female genital sores are painful eruptions that bear a red appearance which may cause severe itching and pain. These lumps and sores may be caused due to sexually transmitted diseases and other ailments like allergic reactions, dermatitis, and other irritants. These lesions are usually found in the vaginal area and may also be caused to a number of skin disorders which all affect this region. Let us find out how to treat this painful condition.
- Recognising the Sores and Lumps: Many of these cases go unreported because the patient may feel embarrassed or ashamed to come up with the problem. But one must recognise the symptoms and the appearance of such sores so that the doctor may take a look at the earliest signs of eruption, so as to avoid a flare up and increase in the severity of the condition. The symptoms include pain and itchiness in the area as well as burning and bleeding along with pain in the pelvic area and discomfort during sexual intercourse and urination.
- Causes: There are many reasons for these eruptions. Sexually transmitted diseases or STDs remain the top causes. Genital warts, genital herpes and chancroid which is a bacterial disease, can also cause this condition. Further, syphilis and molluscum contagiosum is a viral infection with pearl shaped nodules, which can also cause such eruptions and lumps in the genital area. Apart from STDs, other chronic conditions like inflammation of the vulva known as Vulvovaginitis, and contact dermatitis as well as atopic dermatitis, can cause this condition.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis will usually be done with a pelvic examination as well as urine culture to show the presence of bacteria. Also, other blood tests may be done to detect the presence of cysts. The patient's medical history will also be taken into account, for such cases.
- Treatment: The doctor will prescribe a host of medicines including antibiotics and anti-viral medicines along with corticosteroids and pain relievers to help in treating these sores. Also, anti-itching ointments and medicines will be prescribed to make the condition less painful. These sores may also have to be removed with a minor surgical procedure at the doctor's clinic, in case they are too bothersome or painful.
- Home Remedies: The best way to take care of these sores is by taking a sitz bath with warm water and wearing clothes that will not brush against the area, which can cause further abrasions and discomfort.
One can prevent this condition by practicing safe sex with one partner at a time. Using condoms is strongly recommended along with routine testing and check-ups. All sexual contact should be avoided until the condition is cured completely.
I have pcos, I'm on normoz, medical, naturogest now, had slight bleeding before 5 days f periods due. I want to be pregnant, scared , does naturogest give me period?
I just wanted to know is it possible to have periods in pregnancy. Because my friend have periods now but she also checked two months before and she was pregnant. So please give explanation on this.
I had a 2nd cesarean on 31st august. I want to ask that can I join gym after 3 months. Doing exercise affects breast feeding. Please guide me.
Hello Doctor, I am 30 years old and I am trying to conceive since 6 months but no luck. My husband is 28 years old. Both of us being working we really find it difficult to make love. My husband is not co operative in my household work. He gets tired after working for 8 hours. In such schedule hardly we make love for 3 or 4 days in my fertile period. I have regular cycle with 28-30 days. Please let me know if I can use any ayurvedic way to get pregnant soon as it is high time for me.
A potential contraceptive
Butea monosperma (palash) in India, has been used clinically for contraception, for hundreds of years but clinical studies are not available.
Studies on mice have shown that it's use for three consecutive days had anti infertility effect. Disintegration of ova in the ovaries is a specific effect. Destruction of mature follicles do not allow ovulation for sometime and mice became temporarily infertile.
- 6th world ayurveda congress (abstracts)