Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohan S Kate
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rohan S KateYour feedback matters!
While sleeping I snoring a lot with very loudly and very big sound I disturbed my family give me right solution to control.
What is the medicine for constipation. I am suffering from constipation from 5 years. Give me a solution.
Tips for a well deserved good night's Sleep.
• Sleep and wake up at the same time everyday, eg- if you set your time to sleep at 9 pm and wake up at 7 am , and even if that night you don’t fall asleep at nine and end up sleeping late and get 2 or 3 hours of sleep it is ok just wake up at 7
• Don’t change the time . No snoozing.
• Never sleep during day time.
• Keep your room dark
• Use eye mask , it is said that it helps in the rapid eye movement phase and helps you sleep better. The eye mask should fit you well but not cause pressure on eye . not too tight. You can find it in any store , airports and online.
• Keep your room clutter free
• Use you need only for sleep and sex .meaning no working and studying on it.
• Do not use any electronic gadgets 2 to 3 hrs before sleep eg- your phone , laptop, electronic reading equipment , TV etc. They cause a major problem in onset of sleep .
• Do not exercise, just before sleeping , it will activate your body. Better to finish gym etc 3 to 4 hrs before sleep or even best better done in the morning.
• Do not have any caffeinated beverage post 4 pm. Avoid energy drinks
• If you read before sleeping stick to old fashion of reading a book.
• Do not being up disturbing topics for discussion during bed time . Better done during day .
• Have a warm glass of milk of banana ( avoid if you are diabetic ) before bedtime .
• Do not at any cost take alcohol or other drug paraphernalia for sleep.
This process has to be followed for a couple of weeks without interruption. And when it Becomes a part of your routine, your sleep cycle will be set right.
If all this does not help then please seek help of a psychiatrist
I am suffering from headache for last few days and I feel very uncomfortable during the headache kindly advice some good medicine.
Swelling & Pain in right thigh (still exists). Venous inflammation seen all over the right leg now subsided (probably with Heparin cream). Venous Doppler test of right lower limb was normal with Panniculitis lateral aspect of right thigh & medial aspect of right knee joint to be correlated clinically.
I have curved penis, and pain after masturbation, I have normal urination and urethra, penis is curved towards left.
Sir, I have prepared for competitive exams, and I studied well but after few days I was forgetting and facling sleeping problems as well. I'm not getting complete sleep.
3 to 4 years back I got an injury. My Ankle ligament was pulled but still I face problem in running as I start running it feels that something got stuck on my Ankle like a string comes onto my Ankle which makes it difficult for me to run and my weight has also increased alot because of it. Kindly suggest me what should I do.
I am 23 years old male. I frequently got skin problems like ring worms, allergies etc what should I do?
I am 25 years old I am a lupus patient. I am having extreme fatigue all the time. I can't even do exercise due to joints pain please suggest me some exercise to control this disease.
Masturbation is rarely discussed, even amongst the closest of friends. Even though this is a normal part of human sexuality, society frowns on it and young people are often taught to avoid masturbation. Lack of knowledge and opportunities to talk about it have given rise to a number of myths on this subject. Let's take a look at a few of them.
Masturbation can damage the genitals
Touching your genitals is very unlikely to damage them. The sex organs are designed to withstand friction and hence are very tough organs. The maximum damage that can be caused by masturbation is a little chafing. Using lubricant can prevent this from occurring.
It causes health problems
Pleasuring yourself is the ultimate form of safe sex. There is no way for you to catch an STD or for it to cause any sort of mental health problem. The only risks involved are allergic reactions to lubricants or toys and a feeling of guilt or shame due to societal pressure.
It lowers the chances of you having an orgasm during sex
Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
Masturbation is akin to cheating
Single people as well as people in committed relationships masturbate. While it can lead to problems in a relationship depending on your partner's views about it, it does not amount to cheating on him or her.
It can cause blindness
Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
It causes infertility
Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not
keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
Only men masturbate
Men and women across the world masturbate.
Eating certain foods can help control the urge to masturbate
Pleasuring yourself is normal and not affected by what you eat or do not eat.
It is only for young people
Men and women of all ages can enjoy self-induced orgasms. This does not have any adverse effects on your health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.