Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra SardesaiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor two days back I went for swimming and I swimmed for four hours, after that my left ear got blocked and now I am not able to hear clearly, I shake my head up and down and I got (ciprofloxacin IP drops from medical after using that also there was no solution found so please give me a exact solution.
Hello, Mujhe 2 years se Plunging Ranula hai and it is increasing fastly under my throat and mouth. Maine bahot sare doctors se consult kiya hai par sabhi ek hi baat bol rahe hai ki mujhe operation se ranula nikalvana padege. But I am afraid ki operation se mere face me koi kharabi naa aa jaye. So please tell me is there any natural way to cure ranula?
I am suffering whistling and sounds in my ears from last two months. Doctor said it is due to weakness of nerves due to high bp that is 140/80. Kindly suggest some remedy.
Mere throat mai 1 month se pain hai. Meri tongue mai white colour ke spots bhi hai. Aur weakness bohot zyada hai.
Sir I have serious headache problem when I get up I feel dizzy when I go to sleep I feel pussy what do I do?
My Dr. Did. I & d of the lymph node but did not send the. Afb smear for culture. After 4 days took a swab from the and sent it for culture test. Should we get another tissue sample from the opening to get the culture done?
The problem started with throat infection and pressure in head. The pressure starts from neck and with in a few hours it covers entire head. I feel uncomfortable and can't concentrate on work properly. Throat infection gone but I still feel head pressure till date. I live in Mumbai. I contacted doctors he suggested renal and lipid profile test. Cholesterol is slightly high. Triglyceride - 244.70 < 200 mg/dl gpo-pap Vldl - 48.94 (5-35) mg/dl calculated. Renal profile is ok. Near vision is slightly low but as per ophthalmologist spectacles not required. I am 40 year male & work in IT sector before computer 10-12 hours per day. My physician suggested to change your routine and take high fibre food to control cholesterol, But I still not comfortable due to head pressure. It is not like starting days but not completely vanished. I took wikoryl tab for 7 days and betadine gargle. Any expert opinion would be appreciated. Thank you.
May I know how to get rid of throat infection without any medicines. I want home made therapy to get rid of this infection. Please reply as early as possible?
Sir, I take dapoxetine before few days and after I am not felling good I surfing against fever and headache and so its any side effects? So now tell me what I will do and also facing pain in solders and thorat so please tell me any medicine thanks.
Runny nose and nasal congestion. What do I do. They do not stop. It's been more than a week. I use vicks inhaler, and I get relief for sometime.
I am suffering to swallow food and any eatables since last 7 months, but in between some time I feel everything was OK, when I think about it, it starts from that time, every time I feel coughing in my throat, tell me what should I do?
It's about 2 month back when suddenly my heart beat increased and I started breathing at rapid speed I had checkup then but everything us ok but my acid in body us more shown by reports. At that time my there is dizziness in my head. it was like panic attack I have beginning 2 feel anxiety. And now now anxiety is decreased but there is some pressure in my head still, I sometime becomes ok then again happen. When I eat after that I feel like something is struck from neck to down the chest. What is that is this pressure in head is due to anxiety or brain tumor. Although I was ok I am fully conscious ,no balancing problem or vision ,no sleeping problem everything is ok but feeling like pressure in head. Is its anxiety or brain tumor? Please help I am little worried.
I am a 68 years old male. I am a diabetic. I hear buzzing noise continuously and echo of sounds causing hearing distortion and loss. What should I do?
There are hollow spaces in the skull (cavities) known as sinus, which have a mucous lining. Due to various reasons, these can get inflamed, and in some people, despite multiple treatments, the sinusitis can be recurrent and persistent. This condition, where it continues to persist beyond 12 weeks, is known as chronic sinusitis. It can be seen in people of all ages, can be worse in children, elderly, and the immunocompromised.
In Unani, chronic sinusitis is referred to as nazla, and this is due to bad temperament of the brain and the nose, causing inflammation of the mucosa in the sinuses around the nose.
- Nasal septum deviation: The wall separating the two nostrils can be moved to one side, blocking the sinuses
- Nasal polyps: These are growths within the nostrils which can block air flow
- Respiratory tract infections: The nostrils are the first part of the respiratory tract, and infections can affect the sinuses
- Allergies: Chronic allergies like hay fever and inflammation can cause sinusitis
Unani believes that the accumulated mucus causes irritation and pain in the face, especially around the nose. Symptoms include:
- Postnasal drainage, which is thick, discoloured (greenish yellow) drainage from the nose to the throat. This can also produce a constant salty taste in the throat
- Chronic nasal congestion or obstruction, leading to difficulty breathing
- Painful, tender area around the nose and eyes (sinus space)
- Decreased sense of smell
- Unpleasant taste
- Mouth breathing, which can lead to further throat and respiratory problems
- Other symptoms include ear pain, sore throat, cough, painful jaws, fatigue, and fever.
Unani believes that disease is a natural process due to an imbalance between the various body fluids. Treatment is usually progressive, starting with noninvasive measures, moving up to more invasive methods. In chronic sinusitis, the following are often recommended.
- Eucalyptus leaves to be boiled in water and inhaling this provides great relief. It helps in thinning the mucus which is then released easily
- An equal amount of Viola odorata (Linn), marshmallow root extract and Jujube fruits (unaab) are mixed and boiled in about 100 ml of water until the mixture gets reduced to half. This can be stored for prolonged periods and mixed with consumed to be used on a daily basis.
- Another mixture that is used is Malva sylvestris, mallow, and liquorice roots which are again boiled in about 100 mL of water until it is reduced to half the quantity. This can be stored and consumed on a daily basis, up to 3 times a day. This helps in clearing the sinuses and reducing inflammation, preventing a chronic sinusitis.
- Khameera ustokhddus. OD dose and cupping therapy is also very helpful in all types of scinositis.