Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi. P. Dhavale
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi. P. DhavaleYour feedback matters!
Hello sir before six month I went for hiv test for job purpose in government ictc but am anxious coz next day almost 23 hours of hiv test I went for teeth scaling at dentist with same clothes that I wear during hiv test now I am assuming if my clothes contracted some hiv infected blood then dentist touch that blood contaminated area from cloth then put his fingers in my mouth during scaling and touch my gums that were bleeding due to scaling so can I get hiv in this situation, I am paranoid please help me should take another hiv test, is hiv test is warranted in this case?
I have a problem of having white thick like paste on my tongue. I am using a tongue cleaner, otherwise it smells bad. What is the cause and please suggest me some medicine.
Frequently i am getting mouth ulcers and i am unable to eat any spicy foods or hot food. Please help me.
I have been suffering from tooh pain since thre days so please give me suggestion to loose my tooth pain?
I have tiny black spots of cavity in my back tooth. It is in very early stage. I want ask how i can stop or remove them.
Brush at least twice a day. The best time to brush teeth is after meals. Choose a toothbrush with a small head for better access to back teeth. Soft bristles are kinder on your gums.
- Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay.
- Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
- Floss your teeth daily. Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
- Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices. Food acids soften tooth material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities or caries). In severe cases, teeth may be 'eaten' right down to the gum.
- Limit sugary foods. Bacteria in dental plaque change sugars into acids.
- Protect your teeth from injury. Wear a mouthguard or full-face helmet when playing sports.
- Try to save a knocked out tooth. If possible, hold the tooth back in place while you seek immediate dental advice. If this is not possible, wrap the tooth in plastic or place it in milk and seek dental advice immediately.
- Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. If you use them to crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking your teeth.
- See your dentist for regular check-ups. You should also visit your dentist if you have a dental problem such as a toothache or bleeding gums.
I am 26 years old. I have gap between front teeth. What should I do. If I do filling will the gap increases in the future. Can I go to the ortho treatment. Actually my teeth are little height do I need ortho treatment. How long it takes my teeth to recover. Will there any side effects.
Saving a fallen tooth can be useful. Try to keep it in place while you seek immediate medical attention. If that is not the case, try wrapping the tooth in a piece of plastic or soaking it into milk and call for immediate dental service.