Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raju. A. ManghaniYour feedback matters!
I have a migration problem I have always a headache in my body and I have also pain with a stomach everyday what should I have do?#
I have fever (102-103.) sometimes fever and sometimes normal temperature, dry cough, felling weak, headache and It is going from 3 days. Reply me as soon as possible please.
I am 23 year old boy. I feel pain at different parts of my body. The pain subsides within few minutes. When I go to any physician for symptoms of painThen he runs tests and nothing comes out it. I feel that I suffer from somatization. Please suggest me some mild psychiatry medicines for my problem. Please suggest the duration of dosage as well. Is it possible to cure somatization? Please only psychiatry doctors reply.
I am 64 years male, since last couple of months noticed that one of my testicles has shrunken while the other one has been enlarged, urine flow is alright.
How to maintain the blood pressure in age of 45. I am also a sugar patient. Day by day problem is increased. So please give the right suggestion for that Thanks.
My father got a cut on his left index finger few days back. He's mildly hyperglycaemic but the sugar levels are under control. He also takes aspirin daily for his cholesterol. The cut won't clot and bleeds heavily even at the slightest jerk. I would like to know how to get the wound to clot and heal without affecting his normal daily course of medication. He is 51 years old.
I am 62 year old male. Had an attack of compressive myelopathy three years back. Affected my right leg. I can walk but the leg still feels heavy. Doing regular physiotherapy. No improvement. Help.
I am a sugar patient for the past 23 years. My problem is very bad smell in my body and mouth. Particularly under my pennis some sweating oftenly arises with bad smell .I can't control it and this is the first approach for that problem. Last 12 years I am taking sugar tablet DIAMICRON XR 60. Please advice .thanks
Hi Dr. my age is 32 I have diabetic 200 I started taken metformin 500 .now diabetic result is 117 in empty stomach, after food normal how can I cure.
Sir, my wife age 45 yrs.She is suffering headache it is not consistently one day pain right side other day left side and nick and back also pains. Night time pain is more, she is type-2 diabetic, for both regularly medians. Since 20 yrs headache problem not soloed, advice
Mere papa ke kaan ke piche side andar tumour tha jiska operation 4 saal pehle hua to us tym pe wo gardan se niche left side se paralysed hue aur chehre me right side se paralysed ho gye. Kuch din treatment aur physiotherapy se thoda bahut hath pair kaam krne lga but puri tarah se nahi kya koi aisa possible treatment hai jisse wo puri tarah se thik ho jaye. Aur pehle jaise chal phir paye. Please suggest me aur unko travel krwana thoda mushkil hota hai.
Sleep apnea is a disorder which is characterized as interruptions in breathing when you are sleeping. These interruptions or pauses in breathing usually last for about 10 to 20 seconds and may be repeated over 100 times alongside the duration of your sleep. This condition leads to poor sleep resulting in drowsiness, fatigue and poor concentration throughout the day.
Sleep apnea can be classified as:
- Central sleep apnea: Central sleep apnea impairs the central nervous system wherein the brain fails to control muscles which regulate breathing while you sleep.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: This type of sleep apnea occurs when the soft tissues present in the back of the throat block the airway and thus resulting in loud snoring.
Signs and symptoms:
The various signs and symptoms of sleep apnea are
- Loud and chronic snoring during sleeping
- Interruptions in breathing
- Shortness of breath during sleep
- Fatigue during the day
- Choking and gasping during sleep
- Extreme irritability and drowsiness
- Experiencing headaches in the morning
- Impaired concentration and forgetfulness
- Chronic sore throat and dry mouth
The various risk factors for sleep apnea are:
- If you are overweight
- If you are male
- If you are over the age of 40
- If you have a large tongue and tonsils
- If someone in your family has sleep apnea
- Nasal obstruction due to sinus problems
There are certain prevention measures to control sleep apnea, they are:
- Limit smoking: Smoking may cause you to retain fluid in the throat which contributes to sleep apnea.
- Exercise: You should exercise regularly to keep off weight as being overweight increases the chances of getting affected by sleep apnea.
- Schedule your sleep: You should get enough sleep every day so that your body is refreshed and revitalized. Getting enough sleep, thus helps in preventing sleep apnea. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.