Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Mangal
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh MangalYour feedback matters!
I am feeling my legs very stiffed even the whole body. All my joints are paining, small also like elbow, fingers etc. I am having thyroid problem also when I was in 9th standard. Before my marraige my weight was around 50-55 kg and I feel very energtic. But after my first delivery in 2006, my life was become full of problems like survical, legs pain, joint pain etc. My major concern is that I am feeling any energy in my legs and I don't think I can for walk also to reduce my weight. Please tell me what should I do?
For some days whenever I started run fast my one leg muscle started paining very badly and I can not able to run for some days. And after some days it cured automatically. But whenever then I run fast same problem happen again. What should I do. Plzz answer soon. Thankyou.
I have a complete ACL tear. It happened on 10th of Jan, I have consulted with doctors at gangaram. They told me that surgery is required. I have haryana govt insurance, which is the best hospital for ACL surgery in delhi? Is safdurjung sports injury centre good?Please suggest.
I am 19 years old male. I have been having back ache in my shoulders n near backbone from past 6-8 months. I want to know whether is it due to posture or there can be other problems as well. When I walk or stand continuously for an hour or two I encounter this problem. Please suggest what to do?
My left leg heel is always paining, while standing, walking it paining too much. Why it happens? My age 46 yrs. Weight:65 kg.
Meri wife k left hath k kandhe ki side de leke garden take pure area me pain hai or use apna hath bhi pura uper nhi ho pata hai or jyada uper Karne me dard karta. Please koi dawai bataye.
I have a friend. He is 23 years old. He has lower back pain from past 2 months. He is very good at yoga. But has very less time to do it. He has to travel very long distance for colleges. He had undergone the mri scanning too but no faults were detected. What he has to do rather than yoga for overcoming it.
Sir I have muscles pain problem in my left leg. Last 3rd dec. Actually I had ache in my back when I am coming Delhi to dehradun by car due through speed breaker in the road "night time" I am suffering this problem. I have taken treatment Dr. Given me multivitamins capsules, evion lc & lupiflex-4. I feel better compare to earlier. But pain in calve and leg.
I am 21 year old IT working men. I have back pain now days. In my office chair. Please give the good solution doctor. Thank you.
A Herniated disc also known as a slip disc or prolapsed disc and it refers to the problem where one of the discs located in between the bones of the vertebrae(backbone) gets damaged and stacks itself upon the nerves. The tender inner portion of the disc gets protruded over the outer ring. Herniated disc causes severe neck pain and back pain. It occurs when the outer ring gets weak and tears down. The most common symptoms include pain and numbness, especially on one side of the body. The pain extends down to the arms and legs. It worsens during nighttime. The muscles become weak. Overweight people are likely to have this disease, as the discs carry extra weight. Old people are vulnerable to a slip disc.
Effects of Herniated Disc:
- An untreated case of Herniated disc may cause permanent damage to the nerves.
- In certain cases, a Herniated disc is capable of cutting off nerve impulses to the "caudal equine"nerves, present in the lower back and legs. This leads to loss of bladder control or bowel control.
- Saddle anaesthesia is another long-term effect. Nerves are compressed by the slip disc, causing loss of sensation in the inner portions of your thighs, the back of your legs and surrounding the rectum region.
- Symptoms may improve or worsen.
Diagnosis of Herniated Disc:
Treatment or diagnosis of Herniated disc or slipped disc can be either conservative or surgical in nature. The nature of treatment is determined according to your discomfort level and the kind of pain you are experiencing, or how much the disc has slipped out.
- The pain caused by Herniated disc can be relieved by undertaking an exercise schedule, which includes stretching and strengthening the spine and its surrounding muscles.
- A physiotherapist should be appointed for recommending the types of exercises.
- Taking pain relievers also soothes the pain.
- Stronger medicines prescribed by doctors include-muscle relaxants, narcotics to deal with the pain, medicines for nerve pain such as "gabapentin" or "duloxetine".
- In case of the symptoms not subsiding within a span of six weeks, a surgery may be recommended by your doctor. The surgeon may have to remove the damaged part of the disc. This surgery is called a microdiscectomy.