Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra. G. GandhiYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am 31 years female facing hair fall problem. I smoothed (hair straighting) my hair last year and still using l'oreal professional shampoo and conditioners. Now facing heavy hair fall problem. Pls pls help me as m getting married very soon. Pls sir. Thanx in advance.
My lips are getting so dark. Can you plzz suggest me the way for my lips? Which kind of lipstick and lipcare should I use?
Acne is often misunderstood to be a condition that only affects teenagers. However, acne can develop even when a person is in his or her thirties. This sort of acne is known as adult acne. As wth any other health condition, there are a number of myths associated with adult acne. Here are 7 facts you should know about adult acne.
- You’re not the only one. Adult acne is a fairly common skin condition. It affects both men and women though the latter are more susceptible to it. Even people in their 50s can develop acne.
- Adult acne and teenage acne is not the same. Acne that develops in the teenage years tends to affect the forehead area. It consists of mainly white heads and black heads that develop as a result of clogged pores.
- On the other hand, adult acne affects the lower half of the face appears in the form of bigger, red nodules. These often recur in the same place.
- Adult acne in women is mostly due to hormonal changes. A woman’s body is constantly facing hormonal changes during menstruation, pregnancy, menopause or as a result of changing birth control methods. These hormonal changes are often accompanied by acne breakouts. A chronic acne breakout can also indicate serious hormonal imbalances or conditions such as polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- Stress is a primary contributor to adult acne. Stress and acne have a cyclic relationship with each contributing to the development of the other. Chronic stress can lead to hormonal imbalances which further lead to the development of acne. Frustration caused by the appearance of acne can worsen the stress and if not controlled this can further aggravate acne.
- Using the right skin care products can prevent adult acne. Washing your face multiple times may not prove to be the best way to prevent acne as this rids the skin of necessary oils. When it comes to skincare, it is essential to choose the right product. Ideally, choose cleansers that contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid and non-comedogenic skincare products. Products that contain tea tree oil can also help reduce acne inflammations.
- Do not pick the pimples. Acne may be a temporary condition but can leave lasting effects if the pimples are picked or manually burst. Doing this can lead to the formation of permanent scars. Acne scars range from mild to severe and can later be treated with a range of procedures including dermabrasion, chemical peels and laser.
- What you eat can affect your acne. High glycemic index foods and dairy can lead to hormonal imbalances and have been linked to adult acne breakouts. This includes refined carbohydrates, processed sugars and all forms of milk. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I am 21 years old . I have gynomastia problem I want to ask that it can be treated by exercise or medicines or I have to go for surgery only?
I have black spot on my face and many pimples on my face So I am very sad this then solve my problem.
How to reduce hair fall with natural remedies? I am loosing around 40 hairs everyday. And how can I reduce itching in my scalp also?
Hllo doctor, Actually I have some problem with dark spot on my face. From last week it started getting more and more. Can you please suggest me what should I do and which facewash should I prefer. So that I get a clear face once again.
I am 27 years old male my nose is very big and it looks like bafoon's nose how to reduce my nose size naturally without surgery.
Im having man boobs. It really feels very embarrassing to take off shirt in public. Is it possible to have normal chest without surgery? What is the reason we get man boobs?
Acne or pimples is a chronic disease involving the pilosebaceous follicles. Sebaceous glands are found most abundantly on the face and scalp, though they are present on every part of the skin except the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. Though the sebaceous gland is a mini organ, it is anatomically and functionally related to the hair follicle. Cutaneous disorders attributed to the sebaceous gland are really disorders of the entire pilosebaceous unit. The areas most commonly involved in acne are the face, upper chest, and back. Other less common areas include the upper arms, buttocks, and upper thighs.
Acne arises from the interaction of 4 factors
1. Excess sebum production caused by androgenic stimulation of sebaceous glands;
2. Outlet obstruction of the sebaceous follicle arising from excess production of keratinocytes (the basic cell of the epidermis);
3. Increased proliferation of the bacteria propionibacterium acnes that normally live in the sebaceous follicle; and
4. Inflammation caused by sebum escaping into the surrounding skin.
Excessive manipulation by the patient, causing the primary lesions to disappear and leaving excoriated, raw-looking marks. This is called acne excoriée and can cause scar formation.
For removal of black marks application of pure coconut oil daily before sleeping is advisable, don't apply while going out in the sun together with this constitutional homoeopathic treatment gives best results.
Homoeopathic medicines such as sulphur, merc sol, graphites, kali brom, calcarea carb, acidum nitricum, pulsatilla, thuja, etc are very good in treating acne or pimples, giving permanent cure from such tendency.