Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev YendeYour feedback matters!
How to resolve the sinus problem. My nose has suffer from sinus. Please suggest some home made solution. Thanks.
I was detected with sinus @ 12 yrs 3 yrs back i got treated for it @ BKV around 21 sessions of Nasyam was recommended got lot relief from the treatment as my blocked nose n headache was considerably lowered .That ayurvedic dr told that right bone of my nose has grown & bit tilted .I got cured for cough n Phlegm but is there any remedy or cure for the nose bone which has grown wider .I mean can the bone be made slimmer
I have problem of head ache and I feel dizziness all time and I face diet problem also what should I do?
What precautions should be taken to check sinus? I have this dust allergy which causes flowing nose and frequent sneeches.
Actually my body started vibrating from few months suddenly for a fraction of second n normal again some times this happens reportedly is this a fits kind of disease? Can I know what should I do now? Help me out I've done few tests on brain like EEG and Ct scan showed to doctor but its normal and only problem he found is sinuous and suggested simple things and though problem exist what to do!
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are often nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, cold and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let's first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
- Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
- Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn't stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
- Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
- Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
- Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
- Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
- Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
- Make sure the room you sleep in isn?t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
- Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
- Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
- Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ENT-specialist.
Presently I am having the urge to clear my throat repeatedly. I do not not have any throat pain while talking or eating. There is only this urge to clear my throat repeatedly.
Hi, its aman. My health issue is my nose is always running when ever I goes in light dirt or any something hard perfume or smells goes in my nose. Its always hard cough in my mouth.
Angina is a term used for chest pain caused by reduced blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina is a symptom of coronary artery disease. Angina is typically described as squeezing, pressure, heaviness, tightness or pain in your chest.
Symptoms associated with angina include:
Chest pain or discomfort
Pain in your arms, neck, jaw, shoulder or back accompanying chest pain
Shortness of breath
The chest pain and discomfort common with angina may be described as pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain in the center of your chest. Some people with angina symptoms describe angina as feeling like a vise is squeezing their chest or feeling like a heavy weight has been placed on their chest. For others, it may feel like indigestion.
The severity, duration and type of angina can vary. It's important to recognize if you have new or changing chest discomfort. New or different symptoms may signal a more dangerous form of angina (unstable angina) or a heart attack.
Stable angina is the most common form of angina, and it typically occurs with exertion and goes away with rest. If chest discomfort is a new symptom for you, it's important to see your doctor to find out what's causing your chest pain and to get proper treatment. If your stable angina gets worse or changes, seek medical attention immediately.
Characteristics of stable angina
Develops when your heart works harder, such as when you exercise or climb stairs
Can usually be predicted and the pain is usually similar to previous types of chest pain you've had
Lasts a short time, perhaps five minutes or less
Disappears sooner if you rest or use your angina medication
Characteristics of unstable angina
Occurs even at rest
Is a change in your usual pattern of angina
Is usually more severe and lasts longer than stable angina, maybe as long as 30 minutes
May not disappear with rest or use of angina medication
Might signal a heart attack