Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajeev Chaudhary
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
Lateral anal sphincterotomy only give one time healing of anal fissures? Or this surgery helps to prevent fissure occurring in later stage and if still fissures occurs this surgery gives very quick healing than other people who do not do LIS surgery?
I am suffering from UTI and I give urine culture and staphylococcus aureus organism are found in urine. What is cause and cure of it .I Am not married. Urine is passed out after some time.
I am a permanent UTI Patient for last two years. Culture show Inf. Of Klebsiella pneumoniae of 1 lac count. Taking allopathic medicines cures and after some days it comes again. A few days back culture of urine shows a growth of equal of 1 lac count and the doctor has prescribed sensitive medicine Niftas 100 mg which I am taking at present. Is their any chance of kidney damage for recurrent UTI. And most importantly is there any herbal or homeopathic medicine for permanent cure of my permanent UTI? My PSA test and prostate use is normal at present. Kindly advise.
23 age male. Problem is I can not micturate in public urinal when some one present near me for last 5 yr. No benefit by deep breathing and No counting. 1, 2, 3.
My wife is suffering from urine infection. She feels massive pain. She takes Mefenamic Acid dicyclomine HCI Tablets in emergency.
Hi doc, I am 33 years old umarried girl. Mujhe periods normal àate hai. But kal mujhe period over hone ke do din bad hi urine pro shuru ho gye. Mujhe urine pass out krne mei problem ho rhi hai. N jalan bhi hoti hei. Kal pheli bar ye problem hui. Or urine ke sath blood aana bhi suru ho gya hei. Please help me.
I got a bump on the opening of anus which is Very painful and irritating difficulty in sitting walking and moving.
Hi, Patient creatine is 3.1 mg/dl and urea is 70 mg/dl and potassium is 5.3mmol/L and chloride serum is 110mmol/L, so will medicine work on this patient or dialysis is compulsory. Patient age 66 year and no blood sugar problem only he has high blood pleasure.
Urinary incontinence is the leakage of urine or urinating involuntarily. Urine is released by a process called micturition where the detrusor muscles of the urinary bladder contract to empty the bladder. This is usually a voluntary action but when the muscular contractions become involuntary, incontinence occurs.
Urinary incontinence may be caused due to stress, pregnancy, obesity, weak pelvic muscles, alcohol intoxication or due to diseases like diabetes, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Children under the age of 5 experience incontinence most often. People above the age of 65 are also prone to the condition. The disorder is observed more in women than in men.
The associated conditions of urinary incontinence are:
- Infection in the urinary tract: The risk of bacterial infection is increased due to incontinence and abnormally frequent urination. If you have had an infection in the urinary tract in the past, chances are that incontinence will cause repeated or chronic infectious diseases in the tract.
- Skin diseases: The skin is constantly wet and in continual contact with nitrous urinary toxins like urea, inorganic salts and compounds. So, over time, the skin becomes red and itchy. Rashes and sores may also develop. Sometimes, when you scratch the itchy skin too much, the capillary blood vessels may break and cause a petechial rash - red and brown spots - to appear on the skin.
- Anxiety: There is a constant feeling of shame that accompanies the disorder. Urinary incontinence, which is a common symptom of many medical conditions, is often, not reported to doctors. The patient often avoids socializing due to fear of being unable to control the micturition process in a social situation.
- Depression: Urinary incontinence affects the patient's psychological health directly due to the adverse impact on his or her quality of life. The amount of sleep is often decreased as the patient is afraid of urinating while being asleep. The condition may also cause restrictions on employment and other recreational activities.
- Sexual problems: Most women suffering from urinary incontinence report decreased sexual urges, painful intercourse and are even unable to achieve orgasm in spite of responding to sexual stimulation because of urinary leakage during intercourse leading to embarrassment and withdrawal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!