Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Occupational Therapists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Speech Therapy Treatment
Aged 81, I take amlogard 10 mg for bp once with tonact 10 at night. For some time past, I feel pain while sleeping on my left toe (all right-side-nail ending) due to pressing. Otherwise I have no pain at in normal walking/ even pressing on left-side of toe. Can you please advise?
Hi, doctor I live in delhi & I am 34yr old male person. I have a tremor problem for last 4 months. What should I do.
I am 53 years old I am diabetic since last 18 years. Since last 6 month in my both shoulders there is fluctuating pain. Some one told me that is it due to frozen shoulder. Please advice.
When I have to stand for much time. My legs starts paining. Y it is happening n what I can do to overcome?
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.