Lybrate.com has top trusted Nuclear Medicine Physicians from across India. You will find Nuclear Medicine Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nuclear Medicine Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Praveen Lohote
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen LohoteYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hypothyroid since last 10 yrs. What is the exact cause of this dieses.& waht are the risks involve?what precaution i have to take?
I want to lose my 10 kgs weight, I am 60 kgs. I have thyroid. I don't get my menses properly. Please give me the solution.
I am thyroid patient from 5 years. I use thyrorich of 50mg. I am married. My problem is am not gaining weight at all. I have tried everything. But of no use. I am just 35kg. Please tell some way to immediate weight gain.
I use to take thyrox 50 for my overactive thyroid. Now my tsh is 4.33, should I continue taking the medicine?
I have got tested my full body checkup and found these results abnormal please suggest. 1. SGPT-43.9,GGT -84.2,TSH 7.12,25-OH VITAMIN D -6.39HBA1C -9.1.
I have a 2 month old baby he's having stuffy nose and it feels there is a little congestion too cuz wen I pick him up I can feel grunting sound from his back what medicine should I give and what should be the room temperature should we use the air conditioner or no.
My brother who is 40 and his Thyroid remains high for last one year. It remains between 100 and 122. He is taking medicine for it in 75 capacity which has made him very weak physically and he always feels fatigue and laziness. On the other hand he could not take eggs, meet and other eatables to gain required vitamins, minerals and proteins to make him feel healthy. His bowl system and digestive system gets immediately irritated by these things. Kindly advice.
My blood test report shows slightly high level of TSH. It came out to be 5.7 against normal level of 5.5. Please suggest what should be done to bring it to normal.
It is extremely remarkable to note how homeopathic treatments have gained immense acceptance and recognition in the field of modern-day treatment procedures, offering the most effective and safe medication options. A number of thyroid problems can, in fact, be alleviated with the help of homeopathic remedies, also saving you the trouble of encountering unwanted and unforeseen side effects of the normal prescription drugs. The most common problems pertaining to the thyroid gland are possibly hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Both the conditions can be cured with utmost efficacy when the right drugs are prescribed.
Hypothyroidism And Homeopathy
Hypothyroidism is the medical condition wherein the thyroid gland underperforms and produces insufficient amount of hormones required for the normal functioning of the body. The most effective homeopathic remedies for hypothyroidism are:
- Nux Vomica: This remedy is usually recommended to those patients who suffer from extreme temperament and ones who feel chilly often without any particular reason. Obstinate constipation in the patients is also curbed by this medicine. Women with prolonged periods are also prescribed Nux Vomica to decrease the incidence of period related problems.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Patients of hypothyroidism who complain of gastric troubles are the ones who usually opt for Lycopodium Clavatum. Excessive hair fall as a result of hypothyroidism can also be cured with it.
- Calcera Carbonica: It is usually ranked as the best medicine for treating hypothyroidism, especially in patients who suffer from cold feet, extreme fatigue, and bowel problems.
Hyperthyroidism And Homeopathy
A condition wherein the thyroid gland tends to be overactive and produces more than the requisite level of hormones is usually referred to as a classic case of hyperthyroidism. Homeopathic treatments for this abnormality aim at treating the root causes to achieve best results:
- Lachesis Mutus: Hyperthyroidism patients who persistently complain of rising body heat are prescribed this. It also lessens the problems of fatigue and queasiness.
- Iodium: Patients who lose their weight quickly despite maintaining a healthy diet are prescribed doses of Iodium. Anxiousness and fatigue are also cured along with other problems.
- Conium Maculatum: Patients who suffer from acute depression and refuse to participate in day-to-day activities are generally given this. Trembling and profuse perspiration are treated effectively with the help of Conium Maculatum. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!