Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prasad AgasheYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, When I am going to toilet, blood is coming with stool as well as after stool like drops and I feel that there in some part has cutted and I am feeling like burning there. So what to do for that.
On these days I'm having tiny red spots on my back and in the hands due to heat. How can I control this.
Hii. Suggest that which hair removal cream is better to use for under arms and for pubic area? How to get rid of darkness for this same? And also once I have done hair remove its hair growing very fastly, am fed up this so please suggest me for this.
Am 20 years old male . In my face have 1) small pores 2) black heads 3) marks of old pimples. Am used too many creams but no result. Please help me doctor.
I get a lot of boils on all parts of the body with regular intervals including face and leg and body, I have a dry skin as well as a constipated stomach and am a regular user of esabghol (laxative) what can be the reason for these boils, they subside after some time.
How to remove tanning from hands? At home? I tried using suncream but it does not stay all day long. Is there any home remedy to remove tanning. Within 2-3 days?
I am suffering from a skin doses named psoriasis. I totally controlled it but it's black spots are not going on. How I remove these black spots.
Sir I am 19 years old I want to glow my face give me some tips to brighter or glow my face skin so I look handsome.
I dont have pimples rite now on my face but there are dark marks n small holes on my face what to do?
I want to use a fairness cream which is the best cream for. fairness? The cream should not harm my face.
I am 22 years old I have dark circles a lot & have oily skin. I want my face to be clear & want fair skin. I need help of both homeopath & home made remedy.
I am 27 years old female. Since 3 years I have unwanted facial hair on chin. It's dark and Thick. I am worried about that problem. I recently check my hormonal level it's Ok in report. And I'm not suffering in PCOD. MY MENSTRUAL is regular. please suggest me medicine. I need your help. please reply soon.
Erysipelas is an infection caused by bacteria that occurs in the upper portion of the skin. It is usually caused by the Streptococcus pyogenes bacteria. This bacterium is also responsible for causing sore throat. It is characterized by large and red patches on your skin.
The symptoms of erysipelas are -
1. You may experience chills and fever
2. Swelling of various glands in the body
3. Presence of red spots on the skin with raised edges
4. You may experience blisters on your skin
5. You may also feel lethargic and dizzy
This disease occurs when the bacterium makes its way through the upper layer of the skin. If you have cuts and bruises on the skin, then the bacteria may enter the skin, and thus lead to infection. However, they don't cause any harm if they are present on the skin. Erysipelas may also be caused if you have infections of the throat and the nose.
Some other causes of erysipelas are:
1. If you are bitten by an insect
2. If you have had a surgical procedure
3. Certain skin complications such as psoriasis may lead to erysipelas
4. It may also be caused by ulcers
5. If you are affected by diabetes which results in swelling of the legs
6. If you are a used of abusive drugs such as heroin
The age group that is at the highest risk bracket consists of older people and young children. The immune systems of older adults are weak; so the chances of infections occurring are higher. The treatments for this disease include consumption of fluids and keeping the affected part at an elevated position to minimize the swelling.
It is also recommended to use medications only after doctor's consultation. In serious cases, antibiotics are administered through the vein. If the disease causes deterioration of healthy tissues in the affected part, then surgery is recommended to treat it.
The preventive measures for this disease include keeping your wounds clean, maintaining good personal hygiene and using moisturizers to prevent the skin from drying.
First of all, I developed chest pain with heartburn in 2015 and doctor told it's GERD and anxiety. I used to take medicines for it. Then I recovered for at least six months. Again it I was same situation in 2016. Again I got medicines and recovered. Today, I am though the same. While feeling breathless. Usually it happened in even hours. I feel urge of dying when I was returning to room from the office. It seems a sudden outbursts. I recognized feeling stomach squeezing tight at times, burning sensation, and something moving in my body especially stomach (the feeling when ant moves on your body) I also had feet burning and burning sensation in my urine and seems a sex loss at times. Please help me in this regard.
I have few blackheads on my face and pimples will come in weekly my nose is major place to get it and my skin is also oily what should I do.
Colored marks, which are present on the skin since birth or develop soon after birth are called birthmarks. They can be of many sizes, colors and shapes. Some of them are present on the surface, while a few of them are raised over the skin surface.
Here are some common types of birthmarks:
- Salmon patches: These birthmarks are most commonly found. They are flat and thin and are mostly present on the back of the neck, the upper lips, eyelids and in some cases, between the eyebrows. They are usually pale pink or reddish in colour and fade within a year. However, those which are on the nape of the neck might stay and become permanent marks.
- Congenital moles: Congenital moles appear at birth. They are usually brown in colour and can be of different sizes. While some moles appear as a single mark, others can appear clustered in groups. The moles which become larger, however, need close observation because there remains a possibility of them becoming cancerous later on in life.
- Cafe-au-lait spots: They are smoother than other types of patches. They are present from birth and may develop more during childhood. Usually, these spots are not found in the neck or shoulders, but rather at the legs or torso. It is generally not a health scare. However, if these spots appear in clusters and occur in the armpits accompanied with freckles, they might be suggestive of neurofibromatosis later in life.
- Mongolian Spots: They are usually present in babies who are born with darker skins. Mongolian spots usually fade by the time the baby has reached school-going age.
- Venous Malformations: These are very rare birthmarks which are formed because of the abnormalities in the veins. These are usually bigger than other birthmarks and need to be treated by a process which is known as 'embolization'. This involves treating the malformation with a solution, thus putting a clog in the blood vessels and shrinking the mark.