Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prahlad ShindeYour feedback matters!
Pls suggest some treatment as my wife's teeth are yellow and she tried many medicines but dis not work. Also told by one Dr. That her teeth color is yellow and it will not get white. Pls suggest some medicine or else so that her teeth gets white.
Hello, I have been facing severe gastritis and also had a peptic ulcer sinc last 3 years. Please suggest me what to do.
I m 22 years old. I get my periods regularly. But this month it was very very less. That does indicate any health problem?
I have farewell party next week and my age is 17(male) I have pimple marks on cheeks just some marks I need to reduce it no matter if it only reduce a bit but i need to do it as soon as possible by home remedies in a week.
I am anjaneyulu male .iam suffering from teeth pain recently I did treatment. But I can't relief .now what I should do now.
I am a 25 yr old female and have vertigo BPV since last one year. Reports of brain and spine and ear tests are normal. What should I do?
Without taking medicine how can we recover our fever , back pain and cartilage problems and how we recover.
My age is approx 22 but my sleep time is very big so my question is how I manage in my sleep shaudule.
Please help me I'm 17 my health is very poor, I look very weak! Please give me some tips to improve my health! Thank you.
My wife have severe pain in her back and a low stomach ache. She didn't did any hard physical work. It started suddenly. She is suffering from the pain for the whole day. What can be the cause?
I am 24 year old, I have migraine headache left part of my forehead, the pain start to begin from the morning 8.a.m. And it continuously going on increased till 1.p.m after that the pain slowly vanished. I have done all type of remedies, I took lot of medicines but they didn't work. Please tell me what to do?
Is it beneficial to take protein powder or any other product shown in the tv to gain wait & become healthy? Does this type of products have any type of side effects?
I am 30 year old male. My muscle frenum is being lost for the past few years. Now my teeth roots are visible. I can't take any kind of food which are hot or cold. What should I do?
Hello sir, I am 17 year old my problem is that I have Never Smoke a Cigarette in my life but my lips is too black everybody says that I have smoke cigarette even my parents. sir what should I do?
My age us 21 years. And my weight is 66 kg. My height is 5'10" there is fat around my stomach. What should I do to reduce this fat.
Trichomonas Vaginalis, a virus, which affects almost 7.4 million men and women each year. This virus can cause a sexually transmitted disease upon contact with a person who may be carrying the same. This condition is more common in women than it is in men and causes a variety of symptoms. Let us learn more about this infection.
- Symptoms: This disease does not have any obvious symptoms until the problem becomes pretty severe. The symptoms for men include irritation inside the penis, discharge, and a burning sensation upon urination and ejaculation. The symptoms for women include a strong odour filled discharge that may also be greenish yellow in colour, pain in the lower abdomen in case the infection is extremely severe, itching and irritation in the vagina, and pain or discomfort during sexual intercourse.
- Diagnosis: The gynaecologist or the general physician will usually carry out the diagnosis with the help of blood and urine samples that will be sent to the lab for testing. These tests will help in determining the spread and severity of the infection. The doctor will also use vaginal or urethral fluid in order to diagnose the issue with the help of further lab tests. Most doctors will tell you that it is harder to detect the presence of the virus in women, than it is in men.
- Treatment: The treatment of this disease is done with the help of metronidazole, which can be used to treat trichomoniasis in case the patient is pregnant. It is usually recommended that the sexual partner of the patient should also be treated for the infection so as to stem its spread. Also, the doctors will recommend abstinence from sex for the duration of the treatment. Antibiotics will also be prescribed for both partners. Usually, one will be asked to wait for all the symptoms to disappear before becoming sexually active again.
- Complications: There is a risk of contracting the HIV virus in case pregnant women do not get treated for this disease on time. It can also cause premature rupture of the various membranes that protect the foetus, which can in turn, lead to premature delivery of the baby. Further, women who are suffering from this disease are at higher risk of passing on the HIV virus to their partners. This happens when the woman is also infected with the HIV virus.
- Prevention: There are various ways to prevent this disease including the proper use of condoms and limiting the number of sexual partners. Genital inflammation and pain should be checked by a doctor immediately to rule out the possibility of this STD. Also, one must take the necessary precautions to avoid catching and spreading this disease and getting a full body check up done is an important part of prevention.