Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Ayurvedic & Panchakarm ClinicYour feedback matters!
A common phrase “the backbone of the company or family,” is used to indicate the integral role a particular person plays within the context. As this saying implies, the actual human backbone is central to everything your body does and experiences.
- The spine has two major functions. It serves to keep the body balanced and upright, and it works to protect the central nervous system. When the spinal column is in its proper alignment, the entire body is in balance.
- Unfortunately, many outside factors can cause misalignments, or subluxations, to appear in the spine. Injuries, accidents, tension, and overworking muscles can all lead to subluxations. You will notice some of the resulting side effects like: Neck pain, low back pain, headaches, insomnia, joint pain, and chronic fatigue are just some of the many ways in which your body may be telling you that you have a vertebra out of alignment.
- Regular spinal alignment correction is a natural and drug-free pathway to wellness that encompasses your entire body.
- Advanced biomechanical spinal correction techniques that are totally different to osteopathy and chiropractic or physiotherapy, help in practically untwisting your body and release tight and stuck structures. It utilizes specific mobilization or manipulation in some cases.
- With this unique technique, we not only treat the segmental painful area, tissue causing symptoms, but also balance the entire pelvic base, spine, TMJ and balance the upper and lower extremities.
- Untwist your body for a healthy and painfree tomorrow!
- spine Injuries
Acne is a term used to define a broader category of conditions than pimples. The term is used to define skin diseases that involve sebum, keratinisation and bacteria. The condition varies from very mild acne to severe acne, which usually involves the cystic variety of the condition.
As for the percentage of the population affected by acne, this is invariably the most common skin condition that you can suffer from (95% of all people will suffer from this condition at some point of their lives). It is also the most stubborn skin condition in some cases.
Let’s take a look at some do’s and don’ts for an acne prone skin.
Here’s what not to do when you have acne:
1. Over washing – dirt and oil are not the only reasons for your acne it is multifactorial so excessive washing and cleaning will not only make your skin dry and dull but it also alters the ph of the skin and will make it more prone to breakouts.
2. Picking and squeezing – touching your face and specifically the areas affected will expose it to more bacteria, and more bacterial exposure can never be good for acne.
3. Over the counter products – using products indiscriminately can play havoc on your skin. Make sure you consult a good dermatologist to find the right products for you.
4. Avoiding moisturizer and sunscreen – avoiding moisturizer and sunscreen is a common habit amongst people suffering from acne which in turn leads to excessive dryness making skin more prone to tanning and acne marks. Consulting your dermatologist will help you find a suitable moisturizer and sunscreen for acne prone skin.
Some home remedies to try:
1. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a powerful antibacterial that alkalises itself, not only that, it is also an astringent that dries up excess oil and makes it difficult for the bacteria to thrive.
How to use: take pure, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and mix one part with three parts water, take the mix on a cotton swab and apply it on the acne/blemish for 10 minutes once in the night daily.
2. Cinnamon and honey mask
Honey is a natural antibiotic and so is cinnamon and both these ingredients when mixed together, have a synergistic effect that helps you control breakouts.
How to use: mix 2 tablespoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon to make a paste and apply on the affected area for 15 minutes.
3. Orange peel paste
Vitamin c is a natural astringent, apart from being that, it also helps in new cell growth and repair and maintenance.
How to use: take two orange peels and mash them in a grinder and make sure you make a thick paste, and apply it on your face for 20-25 minutes.
4. Banana peels
Banana peels contain a substance known as lutein, and this is an extremely powerful antioxidant that reduces swelling and inflammation.
How to use: make a banana peel and rub the inside of it in circular motions on the affected areas. Let it sit for 30 minutes or so and then wash.
Do you have acne that does not respond to treatment? have you tried everything and failed? or do you just want to do the smart thing and get professional help to nip the disease in the bud?
एक चाय की प्याली आपको बना रही है बीमार! चाय पीने के नुकसान इतने बड़े है कि चाय से बेहतर होगा इंसान का जहर पीना
1. सुबह उठते ही आपको चाय पीने की एक आदत होगी।
आपको बिना चाय पिए तो जैसे, चैन ही नहीं पड़ता होगा।
2. लेकिन आपको यह जानकर हैरानी होगी कि जो व्यक्ति जितनी ज्यादा चाय पीता है वह उतना ही अधिक बीमार भी होता है।
3. चाय जो यूरोप और अमेरिका जैसे देशों में रहने वाले लोगों के लिए सही है किन्तु गर्म देशों में रहने वाले व्यक्तियों के लिए चाय जहर के समान होती है. गर्म देशों में रहने वाले लोगों के पेट में अम्लीय (एसिडिक) की मात्रा पहले ही अधिक होती है. अब चाय के पीते ही यह और अधिक हो जाती है।
4. इसके कारण से पेट में जलन और सीने में जलन जैसी बीमारियाँ बनने लगती हैं।
5. उसके साथ चाय में उपयोग की गयी चीनी तो आपको बीमार बना रही है. शुगर, दिल की बीमारियाँ, और ब्लडप्रेशर की बीमारी होने का खतरा बढ़ जाता है. आप एक प्रयोग भी कीजिये कि जब चाय पी लें तो अपना ब्लडप्रेशर नापें और शुगर को नापें ।
6. चाय पीने के नुकसान इतने भयंकर है कि आप शायद चाय पीना खुद ही छोड़ देंगे।
7. यूरोप में तो चाय के अन्दर ये सफ़ेद चीनी और दूध नहीं डालते हैं. लेकिन वहां की चाय भी हरी पत्तियों वाली होती हैं. भारत में काली चाय एक तरह का कूड़ा है जो गरीबों के बीच भेजी जा रही है।
तो अब हम आपको चाय पीने के नुकसान बताते हैं. शायद तब आप चाय को पीना ही छोड़ देंगे-
1. पेट हो रहा है खराब-----*चाय पीने से आपका पेट पूरी तरह से खराब हो जाता है. आपकी पाचन शक्ति खराब हो जाती है और साथ ही साथ आपके पेट में तेज़ाब बनना शुरू हो जाता है।
2. गैस की समस्या-----* गर्म देशों में चीनी की चाय पीने से गैस की समस्या होने लगती है. वही अम्लीय होने की वजह से आपके शरीर में एसिड की मात्रा बढ़ जाती है. जो गैस और जलन करने लगती है।
3. हाथ पैरों में दर्द की वजह चाय-----* आपके हाथ पैरों में अगर बहुत दर्द होता है तो उसकी वजह चाय ही है. चाय का असर हमारी हड्डियों पर पड़ता है. वह गलने लगती हैं. कम उम्र में ही दर्द होना, सोते वक़्त दर्द होना. यह सब चाय की वजह से ही होता है।
4. ब्लडप्रेशर हाई हो जाता है-----*ठंडे इलाकों में रहने वाले लोगों का ब्लडप्रेशर लो रहता है. लेकिन हमारे यहाँ ऐसा कुछ ही दिन होता है जब अधिक सर्दी होती है. बाकी समय में चाय पीने से हमारा ब्लडप्रेशर तुरंत हाई हो जाता है. अब आपका ब्लडप्रेशर लो है तो आप चाय पि लीजिये लेकिन बाकी लोगों के लिए चाय जहर होती है।
5.केलोस्ट्रोल की मात्रा बढ़ती है------* चाय पीने से शरीर में केलोस्ट्रोल की मात्रा बढ़ जाती है. अर्थात खून में कचरा बढ़ता है और दिल तक खून पहुंचना मुश्किल होने लगता है. बाद में हार्ट प्रोब्लम्स हो जाती हैं।
6.तो अब चाय पीने के नुकसान जानकार आप समझ गये ना कि चाय क्यों एक जहर है?*
7. अब चाय पीने के नुकसान से बचना है और आपको चाय पीनी है तो आप चीनी की जगह गुड़ का उपयोग करें और चाय में दूध ना डालें. साथ ही साथ चाय की हरी पत्तियों का उपयोग करें ना कि काले सूखे कचरे का उपयोग करें ।
8. आपको यह जानकर हैरानी होगी कि अंग्रेजों से पहले देश में चाय की खेती नहीं होती थी।
9. अब अंग्रेज आये तो उन्होंने इस जहर की खेती की. उनको चाय की जरूरत भी थी क्योकि उनका ब्लडप्रेशर लो रहता था।
10.अब अगर आप अब भी चाय पीते हैं तो उससे बेहतर यही है कि आप जहर पीलें क्योकि एक चाय की प्याली ही आपको बहुत-बहुत बीमार बना रही है।
अब फैसला आपको करना है चाय जहर पीते रहने के लिये क्या क्या होता है आपने पढ ही लिया होगा इस लिये सोचे मत अपने स्वास्थ को निरोगी रखने के लिए आज से त्याग कर देवे ।
चाय के फायदे आप ने जान ही लिये है अब तो मौका है चाय त्याग करने नही तो चाय ही आप का त्याग कर देगी आप चाय नही त्यागे तो इस लिये आप खुद उसे त्याग देवे ।
The unbeatable Beetroot Juice has been elevated to the status of a superfood owing to its many benefits.
Beetroot, also known simply as the beet, has been gaining in popularity as a new super food due to recent studies claiming that beets and beetroot juice can improve athletic performance, lower blood pressure and increase blood flow.
Did you know that it can boost your stamina.
What if I told you consuming something as simple as a beetroot could possibly help extend endurance and improve performance?
The supplement world is a crazy world, and I know you,
as an athlete, want to do everything you can to optimize training and performance – as long as it makes sense and actually works.
Drinking a glass of beetroot juice or consuming some nice baked beetroot is easy and, in my opinion, delicious.
Some other benefits of Beetroot Juice –
– Improves memory
– Detoxifies Body
– Fat free and energy giving
– Effective for wound healing
– Lowers cholesterol and bp
– Prevents Skin ageing and cell damage
– Improves immunity
– prevents constipation and improves digestion
– excellent food during pregnancy as contain natural folic acid.
Beetroot juice supplementation has been shown to improve muscle oxygenation during exercise, suggesting that increased dietary nitrate intake has the potential to enhance exercise tolerance during long-term endurance exercise.
Quality of life for those with cardiovascular, respiratory, or metabolic diseases, who find the activities of daily living physically difficult because of lack of oxygenation, could be improved.
What is Low Sex Drive?
Low sex drive, medically known as Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSSD), is a condition where you may notice a drop in the urge to have sex or engage in any sort of sexual activity. It is something that everyone may go through at some point in their life. However, if this prolongs, you may be suffering from HSSD and you need treatment for the same. According to statistics, about 15 percent of men and 30 percent of women go through this at some point of time but never pay much heed to it.
What Causes Low Sex Drive?
The factors that contribute to low sex drive may differ in men and women.
Causes In Men
Alcohol and or smoking
Low levels of testosterone
Drugs dealing with depression, blood pressure, etc.
Lost spark in marriage
Causes In Women
Drugs, smoking, alcohol
Drugs for depression, blood pressure and pain
Stress and anxiety
Traumatic incidents in childhood, such as child abuse
Symptoms of Low Libido
Low sex drive happens over a period of time. If it happens over a few days, then it is nothing of great concern. However, if the symptoms persist over a span of few weeks then you may consider treatment. If you notice the following symptoms, then it may be low sex drive:
Sex has become less frequent
Your partner points out your disinterest in sexual activities
You feel too lazy to initiate sex
If you have stopped enjoying sex altogether
Sex is less dynamic and more mechanical
There is change in your pattern of desiring sex
Aversion to sex
No arousal even after sufficient stimulation
How To Treat it with Homeopathy?
Homeopathy helps to treat the underlying disease which may be responsible for low sex drive. There are number of cases in which low sex drive may be present without any other disease in the background. Homeopathy offers promising results in improving low sex drive. It helps in following ways:
Treating the underlying cause
Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
Reducing stress and improving your stress coping system
Replacing your antidepressant and anti-anxiety medicines, whenever possible
Enhancing your moods and stimulating your sex drive
Homeopathy is strongly recommended in the cases of Low sex drive or Loss of Libido. The homeopathy drugs that can be prescribed to you for boosting your libido are:
Argentum nitricum or silver nitrate
- Turnera diffusa or Damiana
Urinary incontinence, commonly known as loss of bladder control can really cause embarrassment. The severity of this condition may range from once in a while leaky urine to the sudden and forceful urge to urinate, due to which you end up urinating before reaching the toilet.
Types of Urinary Incontinence:
- Stress Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate due to sneezing, coughing, laughing or while doing physical exercise
- Urge Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate, suddenly. This may occur during the day and even at night.
- Functional Incontinence: When you cannot reach the toilet on time because of a physical or mental impairment.
- Mixed Incontinence: When you involuntarily urinate due to more than one incontinence
Stress incontinence is the most common type in women. The activities which increase your risk, are:
You have had more than one pregnancy and vaginal delivery.
You have pelvic prolapse. This is when your bladder, urethra, or rectum slide into the vagina. Delivering a baby can cause nerve or tissue damage in the pelvic area. This can lead to pelvic prolapse months or years after delivery.
Female urinary stress incontinence is the involuntary release of urine during any physical activity that puts pressure on your bladder. This potentially embarrassing condition differs from general incontinence in that it happens when the body is under immediate physical stress. Activities that can put stress on your bladder include coughing, sneezing, laughing, lifting heavy objects, or bending over. This condition is particular to women, many of whom experience symptoms after muscles have been weakened due to a vaginal childbirth, following menopause, or during pregnancy.
Ensure that you consult a doctor:
- If this condition hinders your day to day activities
- If the urinary incontinence is the result of a serious underlying problem
Causes of Urinary Incontinence:
Urinary incontinence may be temporary or permanent. Causes for temporary incontinence are-
- Caffeine and caffeinated drinks
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Spicy and sugary foods
- High intake of Vitamin B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Causes for Permanent Incontinence are:
- Old age
- Prostate cancer
- Enlarged prostate
- Neurological disorders
Chronic urinary incontinence can lead to certain complications like:
- Skin Problems: Skin rashes and infections can develop around the vaginal area, because of the constant wetness one feels. It may also cause sores.
- Urinary Tract Infections: Urinary incontinence can also result in UTI
- Impact on Personal and Social Life: Urinary incontinence can lead to great embarrassment, thus affecting the social and personal life of an individual.
Treatment for Female Stress Urinary Incontinence:
There are several types of treatment available. Treatment options include lifestyle changes, medications, nonsurgical treatments, and surgeries.
- Lifestyle Changes: Make regular trips to the restroom to reduce the chance of urine leakage. Drink fewer fluids and avoid activities such as jumping and running.
- Medications: Medications that reduce bladder contractions.
- Nonsurgical Treatments: Kegel exercises strengthen your pelvic muscles. Done regularly, these exercises can strengthen your muscles, allowing you to control when urine is released from your body.
If other treatments fail, you will have to go for surgical treatment. Types of surgery include:
- injectable therapy, in which collagen is injected into your urethra to reduce incontinence
- tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) surgery, in which mesh is placed around the urethra to give it support
- vaginal sling surgery, in which a sling is placed around the urethra to support it
- anterior or para-vaginal vaginal repair surgery to repair a bladder that is bulging into the vaginal canal
- retropubic suspension surgery to move the bladder and urethra back into their normal positions
Some doctors even try electrical stimulation and medication. When the condition is highly advanced interventional therapies and surgery is recommended.
Some interventional therapies are:
- Bulking material injections
- Botulinum toxin Type-A
- Nerve stimulators
From a young age, we are taught that different nutritious foods can help our bodies stay healthy. Want strong bones? Drink milk to get your calcium. Looking to bulk up your muscles? Eat more meat to pack in the protein. But did anyone ever tell you that there is a super nutrient that can boost your brain?
In the past, lutein – a carotenoid or pigment found in many fruits and vegetables – was primarily known as a nutrient for good eye health. But new research shows that it may also play a strong role in developing and maintaining brain function, and can enhance learning and memory. New research suggests lutein, a nutrient known for supporting eye health, also enhances cognitive skills.
Benefits Babies to Boomers
From infants to seniors, everyone can benefit from a lutein-rich diet.
Increased levels of lutein may help speed up cognitive milestones in infants. Research suggests that as babies get more lutein, either from formula or from breastmilk (when their mother has a high-lutein diet) - supports the development of brain function. “These cognitive milestones could include an infant making eye contact with a parent, moving their head to look at something in their peripheral vision, or turning their attention to someone when they hear their name.”
School-age children may see higher test scores when they eat more lutein. The amount of lutein present in preadolescent children’s eyes directly relates to their brain development and learning skills, which can predict performance on tests.
Lutein and Zeaxanthin (another carotenoid) improves processing speed and efficiency, along with memory in young and older adults. Lutein is known to accumulate in the retina and several other regions of the brain and has been shown to protect against eye disease and preserve cognitive function in older adults.
Eating a healthy, balanced diet can help increase your lutein intake each day. Aim to eat foods rich in lutein like green leafy vegetables: spinach, kale, turnip green, celery and broccoli, zucchini, garden peas, carrots, tomatoes, beets and eggs.
With a helpful brain boost from lutein, people of all ages may be able to improve their cognitive function, from learning and memory to concentration and focus. So, treat your brain to a tasty snack - amp up your next meals by incorporating more lutein.
My son is 23 years old but he is suffering from hair loss in such a less age. What could be done to stop hair loss?
Nowadays, drug abuse is a universally condemned action such that selling certain drugs are illegal. Children are not allowed to take drugs until they reach a certain age such as 21 for most states in India. Lots of problems start occurring when you are addicted to a certain drug. It is also nearly impossible to stop since the nerve cells change the way they function due to drugs.
These nerve cells overstimulate the 'reward circuit' of the brain. This means that your brain constantly needs to be 'rewarded' and this reward comes in the form of drugs. There are many reasons why people become addicts and here are some of them.
- People want to get high: This is perhaps the most common reason why people become drug addicts. The moment they take in one drug, they love the feeling they get so much that they keep wanting to go back to it.
- People want to fit in: This is also a very common reason. When all your friends and perhaps even your bosses and other superiors are taking drugs, you do not want to feel left out or ostracized by your friend group. This is why many people start taking drugs.
- Unintentionally taking drugs due to injuries or medical conditions: Sometimes a doctor prescribes a medicine for a certain time period but it does not work or works too well and so you keep taking the drug so that you will feel better. This happens more often than you think.
- People take drugs to relieve stress: This is another very common reason why people take drugs. You may easily rationalize with them thinking that taking drugs is a good way to relax from work and family pressures. However, the long term effects of taking drugs are much worse than the stress.
- Boredom from daily life: In young teens and adolescents especially, life can be so boring that they want to try something new and thus resort to drug abuse.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian life science that requires you to make various lifestyle changes along with the use of medication that is based on herbs and condiments with massages and Yogic postures. This field of medicine believes in getting to the root of the problem so as to cure it and prevent it in the future as well. Gastritis is no different and enjoys the same kind of attention when it comes to Ayurveda.
Here is everything you need to know about the Ayurvedic perspective of gastritis:
- Definition: As per Ayurveda, gastritis is known as Urdhva Amlapitta, which can lead to the occurrence of stomach ulcers when the inflammation of the stomach lining goes untreated for a prolonged period of time. This inflammation is the basic outcome of the condition.
- Causes: Problems in the Vata Dosha, one of the three Doshas in the body, can cause this condition. Also, a build up of Ama or toxins due to poor digestive health, can lead to the occurrence of this disease. As per Ayurveda, there are many reasons that may cause this toxin build up and the imbalance in the Vata Dosha. This includes eating spicy food on a regular or frequent basis and taking too many drugs like pain killers and analgesics which can lead to this condition. Also, too much of alcohol consumption and greasy food can cause gastritis. Further, one of the main causes of gastritis as per Ayurveda, is the presence of too much stress and worry, and the lack of a proper routine when it comes to eating, sleeping and exercising.
- Symptoms: The main symptoms include appetite loss and nausea, as well as discomfort and pain in the abdomen. Gastrointestinal bleeding and blood discharge may also occur for patients suffering from this condition. Headaches and vomiting are also common symptoms of this condition.
- Medication: There are various Ayurvedic medicines that can help in treating this condition. Sukumara Ghrita are ghee based preparations that can be taken every morning with a glass of warm milk in order to activate the digestive fires and improve the digestive powers. The difference can usually be seen in a matter of days. Dhatri Lauha includes amla juice which should be taken twice a day. Lemon juice, ajwain, amla and ginger are also helpful in such situations.
- Lifestyle Changes: Avoiding spicy and greasy food as well as stopping alcohol abuse and smoking can help in curing this condition. One should also stay away from excessively stressful mental and physical tasks.
Taking the right steps at the right time for a proper routine with good habits can help in treating this condition as per Ayurveda.
Insulin is the most common treatment prescribed for people affected with diabetes. Diabetes is condition where high amounts of glucose prevail in the blood for an extended period of time. However, there are some drugs that offer an alternative to insulin in treating diabetes, which are
- Liraglutide: Liraglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) drug that causes the body to release greater amounts of insulin so as to facilitate the movement of glucose from the blood to the cells. People with type 2 diabetes generally use this treatment. It slows the digestion process and can cause symptoms of headache and nausea.
- Pramlintide: It's an artificially produced version of amylin. It is taken by both type 1 and type 2 diabetic patients, facilitates slower digestion of food and therefore controls release of sugar in the blood. It can cause tiredness and nausea.
- Dulaglutide: This treatment is for people affected with type 2 diabetes and it is administered once a week. It causes more insulin to be released and pass the glucose to the cells. It can cause loss of appetite, nausea and abdominal cramps as side effects.
- Albiglutide: This treatment facilitates pancreas to release insulin and limits the glucagon hormone production. It is used by type 2 diabetes patients who have not taken well to other treatments. The side effects are skin reaction, respiratory tract infection and nausea.
- Exenatide: It is a drug that causes pancreas to release insulin that facilitates movement of glucose to cells. It is a treatment for type 2 diabetes and it restricts release of glucagon in the body. The possible side effects are acidity, constipation and vomiting.
Acne or pimples is most commonly seen in teenagers and young adults, just around the time the body is undergoing hormonal adjustments. Thus, acne is not simply just a skin problem, but often an indication of internal bodily disturbances. Of course, there are other combination of aggravating factors at play, like genetics, active sebaceous glands and bacterial organisms that reside within the sebaceous glands.
An otherwise easily treatable condition, acne can result in permanent scars if left untreated, often resulting in low self-esteem, social isolation, depression and even suicidal ideation.
The skin acts as a window to internal disorders and many individuals with acne are found to have internal hormonal problems like polycystic ovary syndromes or insulin resistance syndromes. Females can have associated excessive hair on the chin, hair loss on the scalp, weight gain, menstrual abnormality and infertility.
- Diet does not have a major role in causing acne but cutting down on foods with high sugar content and milk may be useful.
- Certain medications and creams containing steroids can precipitate an outbreak of acne.
- Heavy and greasy cosmetics will aggravate acne.
- Special soaps, face washes, lotions, and so-called unscientific blood purifiers are of little help.
- Acne scars are repaired with newer dermatological technologies and techniques.
Just like with any other medical condition, each individual is different and will require a unique investigation and treatment plan. This is based on many factors like other current medical conditions, climate, age, sex, skin type and variety of acne. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Are you suffering from extreme depression? Does your depression episode continues for a long time and makes you feel too tired to get out of bed? Chronic depression is capable of turning your life upside down, causing turmoil with all your activities, thereby, spoiling your regular life totally. At times, a person can get so drained by depression that getting out of bed seems impossible because of fatigue. It is quite difficult to deal with such situations.
Here are some important tips on how to overcome your chronic depression and get out of bed.
- Be depressed upright: It is likely to be driven by the voices in your head during your depression. You should respond by replying to the voices that you are depressed, but you are going to be depressed outside. This is important, as activity and depression do not go well together. You should try to stop your thinking totally and put yourself in an automatic mode. Preparing to deal with thoughts from before is beneficial. When your body is in motion, it is easier to deal with the thoughts.
- Try to make it to the shower: When you do not feel like leaving your bed at all, you should try making it to the shower somehow. Taking a shower makes you a bit relaxed and diverted and you can expect relief from your depressive episode. This is an effective way to get yourself up and running from bed, instead of isolating yourself under the blanket. Taking a shower might bring you some hope and encourage you to step out of bed and do something productive. Even if you decided to be in bed all day strictly, a refreshing shower is likely to change your mind.
- Bribe yourself: You can try bribing yourself as a reason for getting out of bed. You can remind yourself how good you will feel after having a cup of hot coffee, or how nice it would feel to listen to a certain song while going to work.
It is important to give yourself a purpose or reason to get out of bed. Many people believe that they might feel like leaving the bed in spite of being heavily depressed, if they had a worthy purpose. It is very important for you to get involved in something. You might hate a job, or hate working, but it will give you a reason to divert from your depressive thoughts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Even after brushing and using mouth people say bad smell is coming from your mouth. Can you tell me what's the reason behind it.
Hello, i'm suffering from premature hair whitening at the age of 28. I consulted a doctor, he said there is no solution in allopathy. I just need solution whether it is allopathy, homeopathy or Ayurveda. Kindly let me know the solution.
Arthritis is inflammation of one or more of your joints. Pain, swelling, and stiffness are the primary symptoms of arthritis. Any joint in the body may be affected by the disease, but it is particularly common in the knee.
Knee arthritis can make it hard to do many everyday activities, such as walking or climbing stairs. It is a major cause of lost work time and a serious disability for many people. There are 2 types of arthritis the knee joint in the human body can get afflicted with. They are:
The form of arthritis which, with increasing pain, slowly wears down the joint cartilages is called osteoarthritis. This form of arthritis usually affects people after the age 40. The symptoms of osteoarthritis include:
- Severe pain in the knee joints
- Pain after walking up the stairs and it subsiding once you are on rest
- Severe pain after the movement of joints for a long time
- Pain that becomes worse in rainy days
- Joints becoming stiff after waking up in the morning but they improve in the latter part of the day
- Pain which also occurs in the thighs and the genital regions coupled with joints swelling and joints getting stiff after rest.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic form of arthritis caused because of the knee joint inflammations. This form of arthritis can occur at any age. Being an auto-immune disease, its symptoms include, but are not limited to:
- Severe pain in the morning
- Mild fever accompanying the pain
- Joints suddenly becoming swollen, red and warm causing, immense pain
- Sudden stiffness of the joints
- Pain that increases in cold weather
- Mild fever, extreme tiredness and weakening of the muscles
Doctors are still doubtful about what exactly causes the disease; but the deformation of the immune system might cause the damage of the joints, causing people who are already suffering from obesity, smokers, and women, in general, more prone to this disease.
When the knee pain is diagnosed as a form of arthritis, the following treatments are suggested:
- If you are overweight or obese, losing some of those extra pounds can go a long way in reducing the pain.
- Muscle-stretching exercises are effective in keeping the knee joints flexible.
- Dry needling, cupping, taping can help to control the pain and keep the joint supported.
- Prescribed dosage of anti-inflammatory drugs such as Tylenol, Motrin, and Advil or injections of hyaluronic acid might relieve your pain.
If regular treatments do not work, you might opt for knee-replacement surgery and osteotomy (the process of cutting a bone with the help of surgery) which might better the alignment of the knee by transforming the bone shapes.
Physiotherapy for knee arthritis
Physiotherapy treatment is aimed at improving the symptoms of the disease (i.e. knee pain, swelling, stiffness), and you should begin to notice a positive difference within one or a few physiotherapy sessions. The main goals of physiotherapy for your knee arthritis are:
- Reduce your knee pain and inflammation.
- Normalise your knee joint range of motion.
- Strengthen your knee: esp quadriceps (esp VMO) and hamstrings.
- Strengthen your lower limb: calves, hip and pelvis muscles.
- Improve your patellofemoral (knee cap) alignment and function.
- Normalise your muscle lengths.
- Improve your proprioception, agility and balance.
- Improve your technique and function eg walking, squatting.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath
How to lose weight with fibrous foods?
Body composition is never the same for two individuals with the same body weight and of the same sex. It is vital to view your weight loss in light of your body composition. Since muscle occupies less space in your body than fat, leanness is determined by one's body composition and weight. The term body composition refers to the percentage of bone, fat, muscle and water content in your body.
Irrespective of the body composition you may have, if you're planning to lose weight naturally, having fibrous foods can help you to achieve that optimal body weight. The study suggests that people who have fiber in their diet tend to have healthy body weight. It provides your stomach with a full feeling and stimulates brain receptors to stop eating without adding any extra calories.
What is fiber?
Fiber is basically carbohydrate present in plant foods such as whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. In comparison to other forms of carbohydrates, fiber is not easily digested by the body. As a consequence, it passes quickly through your digestive tract without increasing your blood sugar levels. Additionally, it is the soluble fiber that absorbs water to form a type of gel inside your stomach, leading to a slowdown in the absorption of glucose. Lower levels of blood sugar indicate lower insulin levels, which significantly reduces the chances of your body storing fat.
According to experts, women below 50 years of age should have about 25 grams of fiber every day, and men should have about 38 grams. So, here are some of the high fiber foods that you need to include in your diet:
- split peas: contains 16.3 grams of fiber per cup
- black beans: contains 15 grams of fiber per cup
- lentils: contains 15.6 grams of fiber per cup
- broccoli: contains 5.1 grams of fiber per cup
- peas: contains 8.8 grams of fiber per cup
- raspberries: contains 8 grams of fiber per cup
- blackberries: contains 7.6 grams of fiber per cup