Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ninad B. Nangare
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ninad B. NangareYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old and my height is 5'8" but weight is only 58 kg .What vitamin should I used for gaining weight.
If being vegetarian helps in controlling the cholesterol. Benefits in uplifting the mood, keeps your heart good then why every gym person is suggested to take chicken and fish. Why doctors advise to a patient who is weak to start taking near soup, eggs and also to ear chicken. I am asking this question because I just read an article on encouraging people to ear only vegetarian food. No body builder, athlete, boxer, actors can survive without non vegetarian food. So much do, in West you hardly see vegetarian people. It is strange to see the quiz where they emphasized to being vegetarian.Please tell.
I have gap on my front teeth looking for a best durable treatment please help me out and suggest which treatment option would be better. Thank you.
Sir, Namaste. I am from Nellore, Andhra Pradesh. Present age is 68 completed and 69 running. For the last 6 years I am suffering from arthritis. At present I am unable to walk briskly, of course attending my day to day work. By profession I was a lecturer in government college and retired in 2006. I took treatment in Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakkal, Kerala. It helped me a lot. Still using those oils and medicines like yogaraja guggilam and pinda tailam. Orthopedics suggest knee surgery. Is it necessary? Suggest permanent solution sir, Thank you with regards yours faithfully esm prasad.
I have hair fall from past 8 years. I tried many medicines but all in vain. I also used batra treatment still no results were found.
My brother is 20 years old andhe is so weak and his weight only 45 kg. Please suggest me doctor what to do for my brother that he get fine and healthy.
Hi,Age 26, Height 6'2" I used to have 1-2 pimples on my face since my childhood. Sometimes I used to pinch them that causes pus or blood to come out. Also I used to pinch out dead skin on my face. Apart from that my face was very clear. About 6 months back, I had very small whiteheads on my chin and above my lips. I thought it is due to shaving. After a month they disappeared and 2-3 very large cysts formed on my cheeks. I started reading about it on net. I found out that applying vinegar on affected area can help. So I applied normal white vinegar for 2-3 days. The situation got worse. Then I realized that it is actually Organic Apple Cyder Vinegar with mother, not a normal one. I purchased that and started applying it as a toner mixed with water. But nothing happened at all. Then I finally went to a dermatologist. He prescribes me benzoyl peroxide 5% gel, ahaglow face wash, Adaferin gel, and isotretinoin 30mg. The isotretinoin dose was changed from 30mg to 40mg to 80mg. I continued this meditation for 4 months. But acne got worse and spread all over my face. I was really disappointed. After that I visited a skin institute in Delhi. The doctor prescribed me Omnacortil 20 for 10 days after that Omnacortil 10 for another 10 days followed by alternate dose of Omnacortil 10 for another 10 days after breakfast. Other medicines were Pineglow T, Antoxid HC after lunch. Stretenoin 20mg (now increased to 30mg) after dinner. Nadoxin gel, Mazonic plus cream, Mozic cream for hyperpigmentation and Moiz face wash - were also prescribed. But still I can see no sign of improvement. Every other day, I get a new cyst/boil/pimple. The face is all damaged. I never had this kind of acne in my entire life. Tht pores have become very large. I am currently drinking 2 tsp Apple Cyder Vinegar with water twice a day as I have heard that it helps in removing toxins from body. My diet is very good. From past two months I have stopped eating sugar and dairy products. Just a glass of milk everyday. Lots of orange juice and balanced meals including one big cup of curd. Please, suggest me something.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.