Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nilima GaikwadYour feedback matters!
Very Good doctor, I got cured in one day with her medicines
I am suffering from cough. How to relif from it. As well as suffering from gass. I am very disturb from both problem. How to get our health from both problems.
I am suffering from OCD since last 7 years Treatment done for 3 years But no improvement Now also suffering from depression It seems now nothing can be done.
Thank you maj. But what's the solution for permanent whitening of teeth. Which fades and scars even after scaling.
I am suffering from a tremendous back pain since I was 18. Took some therapy but what is the permanent solution? I have some problem in l3 and l4 joint. I do not understand those.
I Was hospitalised on 28 june. For stomach infection. Discharged on 3rd july. Given medications. But pain was still there. So gone for endoscopy on 2nd August. Revealed h. Pylori so ulcers. And swelling in the intestines. Enteritis. Given antibiotics. For 10 days. But after that also pain is still there. Feel pain in the lower abdomen after urinating. Is the infection still there? Cause pain is still there. Taking antacids Razo 20 mg. For next 15 days.
I'm in the 90 th day of my pregnancy. Two days back I took blood test and my Hb is 9.5 Is it normal or low? Also my blood sugar level is 61. If low pls tell me how to improve my Hb and blood sugar level.
I am 51 years old man working in a Govt. Office. My nature duties are of sitting 8 hours doing stationary job. Off late, I have been suffering with fain or burn under my right sole as well as left sole. I feel more pain/burn in the right sole. I am even not able to walk properly. I got tested myself whether I am suffering from diabetes but, the report was negative. Kindly advice.
Today I am just 19 years old but my all black hairs turns into white coloured. I am taking medicine last 6 months but I have not found any result. Now what I am doing with it I just do not know. please help me?
I am 61 aged do not enjoy frequent sleep for atleast 5-6 hrs because I have to urinate 2 times during night between 11-6 am I am II stage diabetic on tablets and hypertensive BP patient Taking beow medicines : Trimacsart OD Voglistar GM1 OD Bf breakfast cetapin v.3 in the evening after dinner sugar level does not come down from 150 what should I do ?
Hi Doctor. I'm age 23 years my body is completely grown my hairs. On the chest. Stomach.and whole body is grown by hairs. please suggest me. How to remove hairs permanently.
My sperm count become thin and lower in concentration, is there any way to regain my sperm strength and make my sperm healthier. Which will able to conceive baby?
I have sever headache since 1 month. I have gone through many tests bt there is no result. Whats wrong in my body can you please explain.
Sir I am suffer from sexual problem. My sex timing is too low. My sperm comes out very fast. When I get excited then some drop on sticky material comes out automatically from penis. I feel very weak. Sometime after when I go for toilet then some drop of watery substance comes out. Please tell me some medicine to cure this Is am single Please tell if any test required for me It effect the fertility also or not sir please advice me sir.
I am suffering for diabetic for last 12 years and use the following medicines are this is correct medicines 1) Tryglaycomat 2) galvus 500/50 mg 3) Genex Vast 10 mg please tell me.
I am very skinny and have very low immunity. Although I eat to my full and am very active in sports yet I am unable to gain weight.
An inflammation of the pancreas is known as pancreatitis. The pancreas is an organ that produces digestive enzymes. Pancreatitis might start any day and continue for long period and it requires immediate medical attention. It is of two types- acute pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis. Although the treatment usually requires hospitalization, pancreatitis can be easily stabilized and the underlying cause can be treated thereafter.
Pancreatitis may be caused due to various reasons:
- Gall bladder stone: The pancreatic duct lies next to the bile duct. The gallstones enter the small intestine after passing through the common bile duct. Often the stones that remain in the common bile duct have a negative effect on the pancreas, which causes a hindrance to the normal flow of the pancreatic fluids, causing pancreatitis. Also a back flow of the bile into the pancreas can cause pancreatitis.
- Alcohol: Long time alcohol use also causes pancreatitis. Alcohol can damage the pancreas tremendously causing it to get inflamed.
- Other causes: Hereditary disorders in the pancreas, cystic fibrosis, high level of triglycerides, and a few medicines may also cause pancreatitis.
- The first symptom of pancreatitis is abdominal pain: The pain may be sudden or gradually increasing, but is usually aggravated after eating. It is severe and constant, and may continue for a few days. If you are suffering from pancreatitis, you will feel very sick after a sudden attack and you might require medical assistance immediately.
- Swollen abdomen: Pancreatitis may cause your abdominal area to swell up and become tender.
- Nausea: If your abdomen suddenly starts paining due to the onset of pancreatitis, you tend to feel extremely nauseous. You might end up vomiting and may also have violent heaves.
- Fever: The inflammation will cause you to run a temperature, along with a searing pain in your stomach, which will make you feel extremely uncomfortable.
- Rapid pulse: Pancreatitis affects the rate, at which the heart beats, causing a rapid increase in the pulse rate.