Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi PadiyaYour feedback matters!
I want to reduce my stomach fat and for this I am drinking lemon water with honey in warm water early in the morning. Is this helpful?
Plz tell me that can I increase my height. Age 27. please tell me if any Ayurveda medicine, exercise are available or not. If any then please tell me I will take from medical stores.
एक बड़ा चम्मच जीरा एक गिलास पानी मे भिगो कर रात भर के लिए रख दें। सुबह इसे उबाल लें और गर्म-गर्म चाय की तरह पिये। बचा हुआ जीरा भी चबा लें।
इसके रोजाना सेवन से शरीर के किसी भी कोने से अनावश्यक चर्बी शरीर से बाहर निकल जाता है। इस बात का विशेष ध्यान रखे की इस चूर्ण को लेने के बाद 1 घंटे तक कुछ न खायें। भुनी हुई हींग, काला नमक और जीरा समान मात्रा में लेकर चूर्ण बना लें, इसे 1-3 ग्राम की मात्रा में दिन में दो बार दही के साथ लेने से भी मोटापा कम होता है। इसके सेवन से न केवल शरीर से अनावश्यक चर्बी दूर हो जाती है बल्कि शरीर में रक्त का परिसंचरण भी तेजी से होता है। और कोलेस्ट्रॉल भी घटता है।
I have a problem that on my face I have pimples dark marks and also dandruff on my head soo please send me reply soon. Please give me valuable suggestion to over come this problem sir.
I am under weight im 23 year old I need suggestion become I eat lot I am foodie person too bt my weight is nt gaining.
Managing stress during examination is very important to have focus in studies as well in focussing into that moment without any destruction or any external or internal interruption. Following few tips can be followed in order to attain success.
1. Focussing only one thing at a time
2. Avoid repiting the mistakes and learn from the past
3. Avoid unnecessary anxiety
4. Plan the work accordingly
5. Practice the art of leaving the rest, and so on negative thoughts or thinking
6. Eat right kind of balanced diet with fruits and vegetables
7. Do breathing exercises regularly not only during exam time as it strengthens the mind and relieves stress
8. Control social media as it should not control
9. Play therapy like physical activity in stipulated time regularly
10. Engaging with useful natural outlook regularly to avoid boredom
My wife is present first month of pregnancy LMP was 24 of oct 2016 kindly tell me for abt diet, medicine and imp diagnosis .for first trimester of pregnancy. Her PTK PREGNANCY TEST KIT IS POSITIVE.
Dear sir, I am a diabetic patient of 50 years age taking insulin since one year. From last few months loosing my sexual appetite. Please suggest me for this problem.
Hello sir I am sai my age is 27 recently married I am not able to do sex more time with my wife. Give me suggestions r medicine for do more times. Only one time I am participating in sex. Even second time my penis not supporting pls give me some suggestions.
Hi I am a diabetic n under insulin control. Recently I have got tested my blood sample n my report says my blood urea level is 22 I want to know d normal range of it n what does it indicate. please tell what sud I do now.
I am in relationship with a girl and we both want to make love. She is virgin. Whenever I tried to put my penis inside her vagina she has allot of pain .she want to be physical vth me but due to her pain I am unable to penetrate her. She takes too much time to get wet. What should I do?
I have a fatty lever. Got to know about it after I resumed my morning jogging. I had a severe pain in stomach and later visited a doctor who advised me to get sonography done to know the exact reason of it. So I found that I have a fatty lever which has increased by 2.5 cm. So now my question is how do I keep my lever in a good condition.
I have an oily skin. Due which white heads appears on my nose in summers. Also I hv oily hairs. To make them luk good. I have to wash them daily. So please suggest me what should I do for white heads and my oily hairs. Can I wash dem daily.
Kids have a mind of their own when it comes to food. The unhealthier it is, the more they tend to like it. Most taste driven or sweet foods are harmful for your child’s oral hygiene. However not all foods that your children like to eat are as bad for their oral health, some even help strengthen their teeth.
Here are 4 foods that your children can have for healthy teeth and gums.
1) Sugarless Gum - It helps loosen plaque and increase the number of natural antibodies in the mouth. It also keeps the gums hydrated. While too much of anything is not good, these gums are good once in a while.
2) Crispy Vegetables - These might not be popular with children but can be made yummy with interesting dips to go with them. Raw carrots, celery, cauliflower, and green beans are chewing foods which clean the child's teeth and gums.
3) Natural Sugar - Sugar from milk, yoghurt and cheese are rich in vitamin D, phosphate and calcium. When consumed, they raise the pH level of the mouth which lowers the level of acids, hence reducing risk of tooth decay.
4) Vitamin C Rich Foods - Fruits like oranges, kiwis, strawberries, papayas and limes help kill bacteria that can cause gingivitis. They also aid a good supply of collagen in the child's gums. However, parents need to remember that one can eat citrus foods only after thirty minutes from brushing their teeth. This is because the citric acid in these foods can weaken the tooth enamel temporarily.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.