Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Cure Homeopathy ClinicYour feedback matters!
वैज्ञानिक नाम लॉसोनिया इनर्मिस वाले मेहंदी के फायदे से हम काफी हद तक परिचित हैं. खासकरके मेहंदी के पत्तों को पीसकरके बालों और हाथ पैर में लगाने की जानकारी तो सबको होगी. मेहंदी भारत, अरब देश, पूर्वी द्वीप समूह और उत्तरी अमेरिका में उगाया जाता है. मेहंदी के छोटे सफ़ेद या गुलाबी फुलों की खुशबु भी काफी अच्छी होती है.
मेहंदी के औषधीय फायदे मुख्यतः के लिए इसके तेल, छाल और बीज का सर्वाधिक इस्तेममाल किया जाता है. मेहंदी के पौधे में पोषक तत्वों और रसायन की प्रचुरता होती है. इसमें कई प्रकार के प्रभाव जैसे कि एंटीइन्फ्लेमेटरी, एंटीबैक्टीरियल, एंटीवायरल और कसैलापन आदि देखने को मिलते हैं. इसके फायदों को ठीक से समझने के लिए निम्लिखित बिन्दुओं को पढ़ें.
1. खून की सफाई में
मेहंदी का प्रयोग खून की सफाई में भी किया जाता है. खून साफ़ करने के लिए आयुर्वेदिक औषधि के रूप में इसका इस्तेमाल किया जाता है. इसके लिए रात को सोते समय साफ़ पानी में मेहंदी के पत्ते भिगोकर रख दें सुबह पत्तों कू छानकर अलग कर दें पानी को पी जाएँ. इससे खुन की सफाई हो जाती है.
2. गठिया में
जोड़ों के दर्द या गठिया के उपचार में भी मेहंदी की भूमिका देखि गई है. घुटनों या जोड़ों में दर्द की समस्या होने पर ये फायदा पहुंचाता है. इसके लिए मेहंदी और अरंडी के पत्तों को को एक समान मात्रा में मिलाकर इसके मिश्रण को हल्का गर्म करके घुटनों पर लेप करें.
3. माइग्रेन में
सर में किसी प्रकार का दर्द या माइग्रेन की परेशानी में भी मेहंदी का सकारात्मक प्रभाव देखा गया है. ठन्डे तासीर वाली मेहंदी को पीसकर सर पर पट्टी करने से तुरंत राहत मिलता है. इससे किसी भी प्रकार के सरदर्द में आपको राहत मिलती है.
4. जलने पर
शरीर के किसी हिस्से में जलने पर भी मेहंदी अपना असर दिखाता है. शरीर के जिस हिस्से या अंग में जला है वहां पर पीसे हुए मेहंदी के छाल या पत्ते को लगाएं. इससे तुरंत राहत मिलती है. खासकरके जब मेहंदी की पत्तियां हरी और ताज़ी हों.
5. बालों के लिए
बालों में मेहंदी लगाने के फायदे तो सभी लोग जानते ही हैं. दरअसल अब तो इसके कई और मिश्रण बाजार में आ गए हैं. बालाओं में दही, आंवला और मेथी पाउडर का घोल तैयार करके इसे अपने बालों में लगाएं. ऐसा करने से आपके बाल काले, घने और चमकदार बनेंगे.
ठण्ड महसूस करने के लिए
6. गर्मी को कम करने में
घर-घर में प्रचलित मेहंदी महिलाओं के लिए एक तरह से ज्वैलरी का भी काम करता है. इसके साथ ही इसका उपयोग अब मरीज को अतिरिक्त ठण्ड की आवश्यकताअनुसार मेहंदी को हाथ-पैर और तलवों में लगाने से शरीर की गर्मी कम होती है.
7. कब्ज को ठीक करने में
काब्ज को ठीक करने के लिए 5-10 ग्राम हिना के पत्ते और 5-10 ग्राम किशमिश को मिक्स करके इसका एक बारीक पेस्ट बना लें. रात को खाना खाने के बाद इसका 10 से 20 ग्राम लेंने से कब्ज में राहत मिलती है.
8. पीलिया से बचाव में
एक मुट्ठी मेहंदी और एक मुट्ठी आंवला को 10 ग्राम के साथ मिलायें इसके बाद इस मिश्रण से निकले रस को छान करके 1 से 15 मिली के की खुराक में सुबह खाली पेट मीठे छाछ के साथ लेने से पीलिया दूर होता है.
वैज्ञानिक नाम साइनोडान डेक्टीलान वाली दूब घास के फायदों को देखते हुए ही इसे आयुर्वेद में महाऔषधि कहा गया है. जाहिर है हमारे धार्मिक मान्यताओं और पूजा-पाठ में भी इसका उपयोग प्राचीन काल से होता आ रहा है. दूब घास को दूर्वा के नाम से भी जाना जाता है. यदि इसमें पाए जाने वाले तत्वों की बात करें तो इसमें फाइबर, प्रोटीन, फास्फोरस, पोटेशियम और कैल्शियम प्रचुरता से पाया जाता है. आइए अब बात इससे होने वाले फायदों की करते हैं.
1. दिल को स्वस्थ रखने में
आपको ये जानकार हैरानी होगी कि दूब घास का नियमित सेवन हमारे रक्त में कोलेस्ट्राल का स्तर घटाने के साथ-साथ दिल के क्रियाकलापों में भी सुधार करती है. इस तरह से दूब हमारे दिल का ख्याल भी रखती है.
2. पाचन और उल्टी में सहायक
दूब घास एक डिटॉक्सिफायर के रूप में काम करती है जिससे शरीर से विषाक्त पदार्थों को नष्ट करने और अम्लता को कम करने में मदद मिलती है. इसके परिणामस्वरूप पाचन ठीक से हो पाता है. इसके अलावा जिसे उलटी हो रही है उसे दूब घास का रस देने से उसे आराम मिलता है.
3. शुगर में
दूब घास के फायदे आपको शुगर में भी लाभान्वित करते हैं. कई शोधों में इसके ग्लाईसेमिक क्षमता को सही पाया गया है. दूब घास का अर्क शुगर के मरीजों पर हाइपोग्लिसिमिक प्रभाव छोड़ता है.
4. तरोताजा रखने में
दूब घास को नींद न आने की बीमारी और थकान में एक प्राकृतिक उपाय के रूप में इस्तेमाल किया जाता है. इसका नियमित सेवन तंत्रिका तंत्र को मबुत बनाता है आपके शरीर में सक्रियता बनाए रखता है.
5. एनीमिया में
किसी भी प्रकार के रक्त स्त्राव जैसे कि पीरियड्स के दौरान, चोट, या नाक से निकलने वाले अत्यधिक रक्त स्त्राव में ये बेहद प्रभावी है. ये लाल रक्तकोशिकाओं में वृद्धि करके हिमोग्लोबिन का स्तर भी बढ़ाता है जिससे कि एनीमिया जैसे बिमारियों में फायदा पहुँचता है.
6. प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढ़ाने में
आपके स्वास्थ्य के हमेशा बेहतर रखने की जिम्मेदारी प्रतिरक्षा तंत्र पर होती है. दूब घास में प्रोटीन भी भरपूर होता है इसलिए इससे इम्यूनोमॉड्यूलेटरी गतिविधि को अनुकूलित करने में मदद मिलती है. इसके अलावा ये एंटीवायरल और एंटी-माइक्रोबियल गतिविधि से भी युक्त होती है. जिससे कि ये रोगों से ज्यादा मजबूती से लड़ पाती है.
7. अल्सर में
दूब घास में पाए जाने वाले तमाम तत्वों में एक होता है फ्लेवोनोइड. ये एंटीअल्सर गतिविधि को अंजाम देता है. इसके अलावा ये कोल्ड और मसूड़ों से होने वाले रक्तस्त्राव को कम करने में मदद करती है. ये सांसों से बदबू भी कम करती है.
8. महिलाओं की समस्याओं में
पेशाब में इन्फेक्शन की संभावना पुरुषों की तुलना में महिलाओं में ज्यादा होती है. महिलाओं के लिए बवासीर और योनी स एसफेद स्त्राव की अवस्था में यदि उन्हें दही के साथ दूब घास दिया जाए तो काफी लाभकारी साबित होती है. स्तनपान में वृद्धि के लिए इसमें प्रोलैक्टिन हार्मोन का उत्पादन बढ़ाने की क्षमता होती है.
9. सरदर्द में
सरदर्द में दूब घास का फायदा लेने के लिए इसे बेसन के साथ पीसकर इसका पेस्ट तैयार करें और इसका माथे पर लेप लगाएं. आप देखेंगे कि इससे राहत मिलती है.
10. त्वचा को स्वस्थ रखने में
त्वचा संबंधी विकारों में भी दूब घास के फायदे मददगार साबित होते हैं. ऐसा इसमें पाए जाने वाले एंटीसेप्टिक और एंटी-इन्फ्लेमेटरी एजेंट होने के कारण होता है. इससे ये खुजली, एक्जीमा, स्किन रशेज और अन्य कई समस्याओं के इलाज में उपयोगी है. हल्दी पाउडर के साथ इसे मिलाकर पेस्ट बनाएं और इसे तवचा पर लगायें.
11. मिर्गी के उपचार में
मिर्गी के मरीजों के लिए भी आसानी से उपलब्ध दूब काफी फायदेमंद साबित होता है. दूब घास के अर्क में चन्दन का चूर्ण मिलाकर मिर्गी के मरीजों को देने से काफी लाभ मिलता है.
- A dehydrated body cannot burn fat or gain muscle!
- Thirst is a late indicator of water. Hydrate yourself every 1- 1.5 hours!
- Everyone of you must known to nutrients but you people must not be aware of anti - nutrients
- As nutrients maintain life, the anti nutrients are harmful to life.
What is anti nutrient?
- It is any substance that stops the beneficial nutrients being absorbed and used by the body like alcohol, cigarettes, man-made chemicals, pesticides, antibiotics and synthetic hormone residues can all be described as anti-nutrients.
- Tap water in some areas may be described as an anti-nutrient. Tap water may contain nitrates, lead or aluminium, all are anti-nutrients.
- Fried food, foods cooked on a barbecue and burnt food can all be classified as anti nutrient because they cause free radical damage to ourcells.
Diwali is a great time for family reunion. Festivities, fun and frolic rule the atmosphere. Amidst all kinds of pujas and other rituals, bursting crackers happens to be an integral part of it. This not only pollutes the atmosphere, but also affects the health of the people. Bursting crackers leads to the release of heavy metals like potassium chlorate, arsenic sulphite, sulphur, aluminium and copper into the air. This results in the deposition of high levels of residual particulate matter or rpm and suspended particulate matter or spm. These things emanating from the crackers are responsible for allergies. Many problems in the skin may start occurring and may even result in medical hazards.
In order to take care of your skin and avoid any kind of serious allergy or skin problem, follow these steps:
Crackers and fireworks should always be handled with care. They have many chemical components like charcoal, sulphur and potassium nitrate present in them. Also, they have substances which emits bright and colorful light. Those who are vulnerable to allergies such as running nose, skin rashes and itching skin allergy due to crackers, the situation may worsen if tight clothes are worn. They can further aggravate the rashes. A cool compress or a shower is the best way to get relief from a rash, which is itching or burning like fire. Then it has to be patted dry and moisturized. Aloevera can bring great relief for inflammation. In case of any burn or any itching or any reaction on skin alovera will work very effextively, so it should always be kept handy. In case the symptoms are too severe, and a doctor is not available immediately damp dressing is the best solution. A soft cotton piece of cloth should be soaked in raw milk. It should be then wrung out little and used to cover the affected area or the whole body.
All the above-mentioned methods are good ways to take care of skin allergies during diwali. However, there might be some skin problems which do not go on their own. In those cases, the help of a doctor is the ultimate solution. Consult our experts get answers to your questions!
1. Make sure you eat small portions. Try avoiding second servings of the same food.
2. Eat sweets in moderation.
3. Increase water intake
4. Move around little more than what you usually do.
5. If you have had heavy meals during the day have light foods at dinner. Plan your dinner well.
6. Restrict intake of excessively salty foods.
This year burst crackers of negativity, anger, pride, jealousy, distribute sweets of harmony love honour respect, joy. Wear new clothes of good health.
Inability or absence of successful peno- vaginal intercourse in a couple.
About 15% of couple have problem of Unconsummation though they can have orgasm by masturbation or by oral stimulation of the genitals. It is not so common in the west, be for social and cultural reasons. The longest duration of Unconsummation seen was for 9 years.
The commonest cause of Unconsummation is ignorance about the sexual act, though sexual aversion, rigid hymen, atresia of vagina, trauma, infection and sexual dysfunctions like impotence, premature ejaculation vaginismus, dyspareunia, etc. and up in Unconsummation of marriage.
Attention is mainly focused here on the Unconsummation due to ignorance about the sexual act. The other conditions responsible for Unconsummation are managed by treating the cause.
1. sexuality is a basic instinct in the animals for reproduction and propagation life. Unlike the other animals, sexual behavior in the human being is the outcome of learning and conditioning. Sex being a very private issue and considered as a taboo, there is hardly any opportunity for learning the intercourse. therefore ignorance, myths and misconceptions about sexual act prevail.
2. All the quadruped and biped animals perform coitus by the rear entry, while human being is the only animal doing intercourse in a face –to – face position.
3. the act is done in the dark.
4. the vaginal opening and its direction are not visible externally.
How the problem presents?
Unconsummation is more common in urbanized and well- educated clients. They are normal in every respect except for their ignorance about the sexual act.
1. The client complaint may come for the guidance saying, I don’t know how to do intercourse. Please help me.
2. The chief complaint may be, I can’t penetrate.
Perhaps he tries at the wrong site or in a wrong direction; or she may be having vaginismus.
3. Some men may not know that they have to do pelvic movements after penetration.
4. Woman keeps her legs straight
This can be an important statement by the client giving a clue to the diagnosis. This COITAL position there is no proper alignment between the direction of penis and vagina; therefore penetration is not possible.
5. My penis is not hard enough for penetration this could be the complaint. The female might not have been sufficiently stimulated through foreplay. Nature has designed the structure of the vagina in such a way that man gets maximum rigidity of penis in the vagina and then only he can ejaculate.
6. Man may lose erection after trying at a wrong site ( at urethra or at clitoris) for a long time and blame himself. In such case, woman may complain of pain during the coital act.
7. If the women has vaginismus, man may not be able to penetrate. He may lose erection and label himself as impotent.
8. All the semen comes out
This is the complaint by the women when the man ejaculates on the vulva instead of in the vagina.
9. Women complaint of primary infertility. To the surprise of the examiner, the hymen may found to be in fact proving Unconsummation. Till this fact is brought their notice, they feel that they are doing the coitus in a perfect way.
1. The couple may continue to do intercourse in a wrong way without being aware about Unconsummation.
2. Women may complain of pain during the intercourse
3. Man way lose the erection after trying intercourse unsuccessfully at a wrong site for sufficient length of time. He may think himself suffering from impotence.
6. Marital conflict/ divorce
1. history is most important.
Foreplay : yes/no
Erection of penis in man and lubrication of vagina in women : Yes/No
Women flexing her hips during coitus in missionary position : Yes/No
Site & direction of penetration : Right/ Wrong
Pelvic movements: Yes/No
Illumination in the room: Yes/No
2. In every case of impotence and infertility, Unconsummation should be ruled out.
3. Women sleeping in the supine position with legs straight on the bed during the intercourse should make the clinician suspect Unconsummation.
4. Genital Examination:
Presence of hymen in the married female .
Only one finger dilatation of vagina
Presence of smegma on the glans/coronal sulcus in the male
Painful retraction of prepuce (or phimosis) may be an accidental finding.
5. Post-coital Test: Absence of sperms in the sample.
1. Both the partners should attend the counselling session.
2. Anatomy of male & Female genitals should be explained to them with the help of clay model, charts or slides.
3. Examination of the genitals:
One finger PV examination of the females should be done in the presence of the male to enable him to understand the site and the direction of the vaginal barrel.
4. The following instructions will help the couple in overcoming Unconsummation.
For the couples who sleep on the floor.
Lights should be on or the coitus should be done during the day.
The couple should engage in foreplay till he gets erection of penis and she gets lubrication of vagina.
The female should be in a supine position on the bed, with a pillow under her buttocks, and with her thighs flexed and abducted at her hips. This rotates her pelvis and brings her vaginal opening accessible for the penetration by the male.
The male should squat on his heels ( vajrasan or Namaaz Position)
Between her thighs. In this position he being perpendicular to her body is in a position to locate and align his penis with the vagina which is at the lower end of vertical cleft, and in upward and backward direction.
Then he advances towards her that his right thigh is under her left one , and his left thigh is her right one. On reaching near her vulva, he separates the labia by his left hand and inserts his penis by his right hand. In the event of difficulty, the female should help him with her hand in guiding the insertion penis.
Supporting his body on the knees and holding her thighs by his hands he makes to and for movements of his pelvis till he ejaculates in the vagina.
For the couples who sleep on the cot: (T position )
Light should on or the coitus should be done during the day. The female sleeps on the cot in a supine and slide down till buttocks are on the foot end the bed.
She flexes and abducts her thighs, and the male kneels on the floor between her thighs, supporting his knee on the pillows so as to align his penis with her vaginal opening. In this position the male is perpendicular to the female.
The advantages are that he can see the external genitals of both and maneuver the penetration, can make pelvic movements by holding her thighs, and can stimulate the clitoris simultaneously while doing intercourse.
The success rate is high. once the couples learn the coital act they simply wonder as to how they could miss such a simple and universal procedure
In today’s hyper-connected, globalized world, where images and fashions are translated across continents in the blink of an eye, man’s personal life, including sex, is facing a lot of problems. Products for boosting sex drive that are flooded in the markets portray the loss of normal sex life in the computer era.
A well-balanced diet with asparagus
Some of these natural foods increase male and female sex hormones, while others elevate mood or boost sperm production. The most important foods, such as asparagus, drumstick, etc., play a critical role in increasing blood flow. They stimulate your nervous and circulatory systems and send more blood flowing to your sex organs, resulting in enhanced sexual arousal and performance.
An ancient aphrodisiac asparagus
Asparagus has been a successful aphrodisiac from ancient days. It is rich in folate, a B vitamin that helps increase your production of histamine, a promoter of sex life. Proper levels of histamine play an essential role in sex drive for both men and women.
An aphrodisiac that triggers both mind and body
The very name of asparagus suggests it is an aphrodisiac. The French word for asparagus is ‘asperse’ which is a slang word for the male sex organ. As an aphrodisiac, asparagus is considered as a psycho-physiological aphrodisiac because of its shape. It is said to trigger the mind to have a physiological response to enhance sex.
1) Always keep distance from firecrackers
2) Splash water if anything goes in eyes
3) Use dark glasses to protect your eyes while using lighthings and bombs
4) Wash your hands properly after making rangoli
5) Contact nearby eye specialist if the irritation persists even after washing eyes.
6) Avoid using old medicines inspite just use water.
How we can not delay our bad past? How we can enjoy only present moment? How can we forget bad memories of past ?how we give a good and happy life to anyone if who hurt us so badly ?plz suggest me.
Warts are small fleshy growths on human skin, which can happen anywhere over the body and are usually harmless, although they could be unsightly and if growing in certain areas, may be painful. Genital warts belong to that variety. Most warts are caused by HPV or the human Papilloma virus and genital warts are no different.
Causes of Genital warts:
Genital warts are usually contracted during sexual intercourse. During intercourse, tearing of skin and contact with an infected individual will pass of the virus to another person. This is how HPV is transmitted, which may result in genital warts. Other than being unsightly, genital warts can be painful if they are in position when they have friction against clothing and they may also obstruct the flow of urine requiring them to be removed expediently.
Treatment of genital warts in ayurveda:
Ayurveda has some great remedies to cure this problem. Let us have a look at a few of them:
- The onion and salt mixture remedy: This natural remedy has primarily two elements, which are onion and salt. To make this mixture you slice two onions, and sprinkle them with salt before leaving them overnight. In the morning, mash the onions into a thick paste and then pass it through a filter or sieve to extract juice. Apply this juice on the warts periodically for a few weeks until they either shrivel or fall off.
- The garlic paste remedy: This is another easy remedy which if applied consistently can bring great results fairly quickly. In this method you need to take a few cloves of garlic, crush them to a paste, apply this paste on the warts, cover the affected area with a bandage and leave it for an hour. After an hour remove the bandage and wash of the area. Repeat this for a few weeks and you should see the results.
- The potato remedy: This remedy would require you to follow the steps multiple times a day. Take a potato and cut it into slices. Use these slices to rub the affected area. This has to be followed up multiple times a day, preferable at least 3 or more times. Doing this for 2 to 3 weeks will bring results where the warts will either shrink up or fall off.
While combing your hair, tufts of hair coming out with your brush does not make up for a good sight. It is said that your hair adds to your personality. So, when you start experiencing hair thinning and hair fall, naturally it affects your look as well as confidence.
There are a number of ways by which you can combat hair thinning and subsequent hair fall. There are some regimens you need to follow:
- Have a healthy and balanced diet rich in nutrients and proteins. The antioxidants present in vegetables and fruits prevent hair fall.
- Drink lots of water as it will keep you hydrated. Staying hydrated is one of the best ways to tackle the menace that hair thinning is.
- You should get adequate rest each day. Lesser sleep hours are directly associated with malfunctioning of the hormones and a weakened immune system, both of which directly impact hair thinning and hair loss.
- Use a good herbal shampoo that is rich in organic substances and proteins and low in ‘paraben’ (group of preservatives present in cosmetic products, primarily shampoos) and sulphur content.
Some measures which you can adopt to prevent this condition are:
- Eggs are great for promoting thicker hair. You can either consume it or use the egg yolk directly on your scalp. Let the egg yolk on your hair for 30 minutes and then wash it off with mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Olive oil adds to the health of your hair, acting as your home-based hair spa. Massage your hair with olive oil and leave it for 40 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. You can also use honey to make a concoction out of it.
- Avocado is a natural way to moisturize your hair and scalp. The fruit is rich in vitamin E, which thickens your tresses. You can also include avocado along with olive oil to make a thick hair paste. Apply it on your scalp and wash it off with a mild shampoo after 30 minutes.
- Castor Oil, which is available in any local medicine store, is the easiest way you can get thicker hair. It has Vitamin E which makes your hair and scalp healthy. You can mix castor oil with coconut oil to make it thicker. Use this concoction on your scalp to fight hair thinning as well as to get the lost shine back.
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a surgical procedure wherein excess fat and skin are removed to flatten the abdomen. In most of the cases, this surgery is performed to bring back weakened or separated muscles creating a smooth and firm abdomen. When diet and exercise fail to help an individual get the abdominal profile he or she may be looking for, the surgery is performed.
What causes fat and skin buildup around your abdominal region?
Irrespective of the body proportion or body weight you may have, you can still develop an abdomen that sticks out or is loose and flabby. Aging, pregnancy, heredity, changes in weight and surgery are a few of the common causes of the buildup of excess fat and skin around this area.
Who can opt for this surgery?
- The procedure is suitable for both men and women. - If you are a woman who has had several pregnancies, the surgery can help to reduce the extra skin that gets formed as well as tighten your abdominal muscles.
- - The procedure can help both men and women who have extra flab to get rid of the fat deposits that get settled around the belly region. Even loose skin can be corrected through this procedure.
Types of Tummy Tuck
A tummy tuck surgery is of 2 types:
- Complete tummy tuck- In this classical form of tummy tuck, the abdomen is cut from the hipbone to hipbone before the skin, tissue or muscle is contoured as needed. During this surgery, the belly button is moved and drainage tubes are placed under your skin.
- Partial tummy tuck- This form of mini tummy tuck is usually performed on individuals whose fat deposits are present below the belly button. Usually lasting about 2 hours and unlike complete tummy tuck, it does not involve surgically moving the belly button.
Benefits can you expect:
Regarding benefits, the procedure is known to offer the following:
- Tightened abdominal muscles for a flat abdomen.
- Improved body contour, especially of the abdomen.
- Improved confidence of the person.
If you are suffering from hypothyroidism, it is important for you to deal with the condition so that your daily life and activities do not get affected. Hypothyroidism occurs when your thyroid gland becomes under active and does not produces sufficient amount of hormones. This affects the metabolism rate of your body. Hypothyroidism has several symptoms which include fatigue, constipation, dry skin, muscle cramping, hoarse voice, depression, sudden gain of weight and brittle hair and fingernails.
Here are some important tips which you should follow in order to deal with hypothyroidism and for its treatment:
- Go Gluten and A1 Casein free: Common allergies and food intolerance, which occur today are because of wheat and dairy products because of the hybridized proteins of A1 casein and gluten. These may lead to a leaky gut, as a result of which inflammation of the thyroid gland takes place. This affects the thyroid’s functioning. You should avoid grain and gluten in your diet. Try to consume dairy products coming from A2 cow’s milk.
- Avoid BPA: Bisphenol A or BPA is present in plastic bottles. These are capable of disrupting the endocrine system and also affect the thyroid gland. You should avoid drinking from plastic bottles and drink water from glass, stainless steel and plastic bottles which are BPA free.
- Check your iodine levels: In case your iodine levels are low, you should use an organic liquid supplement. Kelp is ideal for this purpose.
- Heavy metal detox: You need to detoxify your body and eliminate traces of harmful metals from your organs and cells. For this, you may use a combination of milk, turmeric, chlorella, cilantro and thistle, which are ideal for a metal detox.
- Increase your selenium intake: It is important for you to consume sufficient amounts of selenium in your everyday diet, but you should not consume them in excess. You should eat food items containing selenium in good amount such as salmon, sunflower seeds, Brazil nuts, mushrooms, onions and beef.
- Take adaptogen supplements: You should lower your cortisol levels and improve thyroid functioning by taking supplements such as tulsi and ashwaganda.
- Remove silver fillings: If you have amalgam fillings, you should consult a dentist and get the fillings removed.
- Lower your carbohydrate intake: You also need to reduce the amount of sugar and grains in your regular diet. Instead, take healthy fats. Consuming too much carbohydrates leads to increased estrogen, which affects thyroid negatively. Choose healthy fats like coconut oils, avocado, wild salmon, hemp seeds and flax seeds. These will help in balancing your hormone levels.
Hypothyroidism usually occurs from common causes such as toxicity due to radiation and metal exposure, deficiency of iodine and selenium, food intolerance and hormonal imbalance due to stress and excess carbohydrates.
One of the effects of pregnancy is lowered libido. Pregnancy can tire out a woman and put a hold on her relationship with her partner. Even after the baby is born, a woman may not feel inclined to have a sexual relationship with her partner. Though this is normal, it can lead to problems in your relationship. Hence it becomes important to put in an effort towards maintaining intimacy with your partner in a relationship. Here are a few ways to keep the spark alive:
Find alternative ways of staying close: Having intercourse when you have no desire for it makes it a chore. Instead of having sex for the sake of it, find other ways to be intimate. For example, you could take a shower together or massage each other. Being physically intimate can also be as simple as holding hands or touching your partner when you walk past them. A quick hug before leaving the house for work in the morning is also a good idea.
Communicate openly: A woman is not the only person hesitant about sex when pregnant or caring for her newborn. Men may also feel hesitant to initiate sex in the fear of hurting his woman. Many men also become extra gentle with regards to their partner when she is pregnant. Hence, it becomes important to communicate openly and share your feelings and thoughts. Do not be afraid to tell your partner when you feel uncomfortable about your body or when your libido surges suddenly.
Do something together: It is easy to get overwhelmed with preparing for a baby or looking after one. However, it is important to set some time aside for an activity that both of you can do together. It could be as simple as drinking a cup of tea together in the morning, solving a crossword puzzle or watching a television show at before going to bed. The idea is to give each other attention for at least a little time every day.
Accept the changes: A woman’s body undergoes a lot of changes when she is pregnant. Do not fight against these changes but accept them as they are and roll with it. Be prepared for breast milk to leak or for a little urinary incontinence. This is normal. It may help to dim the lights while having intercourse or putting down a rubber sheet over the bed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
A urinary tract infection can be painful and annoying. Most urinary tract infections affect the bladder and urethra, but it can also affect the kidneys and ureter. Women have a higher risk of suffering from this infection as compared to men. This is because women have a shorter urethra than men and hence the bacteria needs to travel a shorter distance to reach the bladder. Urinary tract infections can usually be treated easily with a course of antibiotics as long as they are detected in time. If not detected in time, it can affect the kidneys which make it a more serious problem. Hence, it becomes important to be able to recognise the signs of this infection.
Some of the symptoms to watch out for are:
- A persistent urge to urinate but low volume of urine produced
- A burning sensation while urinating
- Cloudy urine
- Blood in the urine which makes the urine appear red, pink or blackish
- Strong smell of the urine
- Pelvic pain
A urinary tract infection that affects the urethra is also known as urethritis. A burning sensation when urinating and discharge along with urine are the most prominent symptoms of this type of infection. When this infection affects the bladder it comes to be known as cystitis. Cystitis patients typically suffer from frequent and painful urination along with discomfort in the lower abdomen and pressure in the pelvic area. They may also notice blood in the urine.
Acute pyelonephritis refers to a urinary infection that affects the kidneys. In such cases, along with the typical symptoms, the patient may also experience high fever, nausea, shivering and pain in the upper back and sides of the abdomen.
This infection can affect a person at any age. Most women suffer from at least one bout of urinary tract infections in their lifetime. Some of the factors that increase the risk of suffering from this infection are:
Certain types of birth control such as diaphragms and spermicidal agents
- New sexual partners
- Urinary tract abnormalities
- Kidney stones or other blockages in the urinary tract
- Weakened immune system
- Use of catheters
- Recent urinary procedures that involve the use of medical instruments
Urinary tract infection can be easily prevented by living a healthy lifestyle. Drink plenty of fluids to flush bacteria and other toxins from your body. Bacteria multiplies in the bladder if urine stays for too long. Hence, urinate frequently and do not try to control your bladder. Avoid synthetic underwear and wear cotton underwear with loose fitting clothes that keep the area around the urethra dry.
How to prevent recurrent urinary tract infections
A urinary tract infection or UTI can be quite painful and uncomfortable. This infection can be described as an infection that affects the ureter, urethra, bladder or kidneys. Women have a shorter urethra than men which makes this more vulnerable to this kind of infection. It is said that most women suffer from at least one bout of this infection in a lifetime. Urinary tract infections are caused by bacteria and may often recur after treatment. However, in most cases, this can easily be prevented. Here are a few tips to help prevent recurrent urinary tract infections.
- Drink plenty of fluids: Ideally, we should drink 8-10 glasses of water a day at regular intervals. This keeps the body hydrated and flushes toxins and bacteria from the body. Water also prevents the formation of kidney stones that could increase your risk of suffering from a urinary tract infection.
- Urinate frequently: If you drink the required amount of water, you will typically need to urinate frequently. Do not try to control your bladder. Holding your urine in your bladder allows bacteria to multiply inside the bladder. This is an easy way for a UTI to begin.
- Follow healthy bathroom habits: Cleanliness is the first step to preventing any infection. When using public restrooms, flush the toilet before and after urinating. In the case of women, it becomes important to ensure that the seat of the toilet is clean as well. After urinating wipe the residual urine with toilet paper in a motion that goes from front to back. Since the urethra is situated very close to the rectum, this step is very important. For uncircumcised men, it is important to wash the foreskin after urination.
- Wear loose clothes: Tight fitting clothes trap moisture and aid in the multiplication of bacteria. Hence, always wear loose fitting clothes that keep the area around the urethra dry. Also, avoid synthetic underwear and only wear cotton underwear.
- Urinate after intercourse: The relative closeness of the vagina to the urethra makes it easy for bacteria to enter the urethra during intercourse. Hence, make it a habit of washing your pubic region after urinating. This helps flush out any possible bacteria that may have entered your body.
- Choose the correct method of birth control: Certain types of birth control such as diaphragms and spermicidal agents can promote a urinary tract infection. Hence, it is best to avoid these types of birth control and pick alternatives.