Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam KolteYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old, I have join pain in my body. I use to take pain killer but it relief only a little time. Please help me.
Hi I am 25 years old I am married my body is in pain and i want to increase the belly fat please give me advice.
M 30 year old unmarried, I always feel body pain, in morning when I wake up that time I feel too lazy n feel very weakness and pain in both legs. Please suggest me what can I do. Thankfully Abu zafar.
Hello Dr. I'm 30 yrs. I have 1.6 months old baby, from last few months I have heavy body aches and tiredness also every now and then I get itching and rashes on my face and some times pain in my abdomen, specially when I control my urine after my sleep in the morning or If I sleep at one side straight, lift or right .all my reports were normal (thyroid, stools and scanning) last month I had done my vitD test and as per d report the internist said I have very less vitD (13.9)and prescribed me vitaD 50000 and calcium tab, I feel little better these days but not completely, I still have pain in my baby. Is this normal or do I have to consult the doctor again if yes then which specialists should I consult please suggest me. Also prescribe the medication.
Hi, My body pains very high for last 2 months still now i am using pain killers And ailments but no one not working please suggest medicine.
I am suffering from right knee mild pain when walking especially climbing stairs visited doctor had xray and mri scan as per the report the following are the observations mild thickening of the proximal half of the medial collateral ligament discoid configuration of lateral meniscus with subtle grade II signalchanges involving the posterior horns of the lateral and medial menisci mild irregularity of the articular surface of the patella doctor advised me to take KONDRO-OD tablets for 5 months please suggest if anything I can do for improvement thank you sir
I am 24 year old. I am suffering from weakness like body pain or stomach pain etc. Then what should I do?
I have suffering from fever and having pain in my whole body and also having red eyes over one week what should I do.
Dear Sir, I am 68 years old. I have been getting pain since last one month, only while long brisk walk at the right lower limb. I need to take break/rest after taking one round of the park and walk further. I use to walk 5 rounds of the park nonstop earlier. Rest of the time whole day or night I do not get any pain at all. I consulted my Doctor he suggested for ARTERIAL COLOUR doppler EXAMINATION. I got it done and the report states as below:- DIFFUSE atherosclerotic CHANGES IN THE RIGHT LOWER LIMB ARTERIES-THE IMAGING FINDINGS BEING SIGNIFICANT IN THE ANTERIOR.
I have sickle cell problem and few tym my legs or my palm pain too much for hour or days is there any prescription for me.
Common cold as well as flu can give rise to various symptoms like body ache as well as a runny or stuffy nose. These symptoms may also arise as a part of other ailments like allergic cold or hay fever. Mild to moderate fever may be experienced in such conditions. One should be able to treat these symptoms at home so as to be more comfortable until the flu or cold abates. Here are a few ways in which you can treat a runny nose and body ache.
- Rest: One of the first and most important thing that you need to do in such a situation is to take ample rest so that your body gets to rejuvenate rather than getting overworked even in these trying conditions. With the help of sleep and rest, you will be able to feel fresh and the body ache will be reduced as well.
- Diet: To begin with, one will need to drink plenty of fluids in order to remain hydrated. This is one of the most important ways of treating cold and flu as the body can get severely dehydrated due to the ailments. Replenishing the body fluids can ensure that the immunity does not suffer. Also, you should have plenty of soup and vegetables so that your immunity gets a boost even as the digestive system is not overworked with overly heavy food which it may have trouble in processing due to the general weakness of the body. But you must remember to eat well and frequently as the body will not go away unless you put sufficient fuel in your system.
- Steaming: Taking hot water steam with a towel draped over your head can help in treating the runny nose. Ensure that you are sitting down at a sturdy table with the steaming kettle or pan in front of you, so that there are no upsets which can lead to burns and accidents.
- Medication: Along with these measures, you must see a doctor so that the condition may be diagnosed properly. The doctor will also check your symptoms and carry out lab tests in order to ensure that there is no infection at play. Also, the doctor can prescribe medicines accordingly with anti-allergy medication like antihistamines to treat rhinitis and peramivir, zanamivir, or other such drugs to treat the flu. These medicines can also make you drowsy and induce sleep which will help your body in getting adequate rest.
- Emergency cases: If the body ache and runny nose come with other symptoms that persistently grow, you must call the doctor immediately. These include constant painful coughing, tightness in the chest, severe sore throat, vomiting, and persistent high fever.