Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N Ambekar
Submit a review for Dr. N AmbekarYour feedback matters!
I am 16 and have noticed a pinkish urine after a hard workout. I got a kidney panel serum test done. Everything shows normal except my phosphorus is 4.9. I also eat less calcium foods and don't drink milk. Plus I also have a genetic disorder called 'Bernard Soulier syndrome's I was diagnosed when I was the age of 2. The blood in urine stopped after 3 days and it's been fine since then. I also had a ultrasound done for kidney and bladder stones which are clear too. I want to you if the blood in urine (pinkish color) was just die to the workout. (Lower abdomen exercise) and not a big problem or anything that I should be worried about. Thank you!
Dear sir/madam my grandmother, she is 45 year old, she is suffering from LT. Renal Calculus of 03 mm seen in mildly dilated collecting system. No mass lesion seen. Ureter is not dilated in upper part. Second thing is. LEIOMYOMA UTERUS (54×54 mm) in size seen at middle uterine segment. Endometrial cavity distorted. The patient feels sometimes most pain during walk in left side. Sir/madam please give me any best medicine or treatment which should be not most expensive. And what is advice to take for it. please doctor give me any best path of treatment. The doctor gave us some medicine's for 3 month which is CRUSH SYRUP AYURVEDIC PROPRIETARY, Syrup Al-SHIFA 200 ml, Rabefox-DSR, please doctor tell me any best suggestion and medicine. Which should be most helpful for this.
Hi, I am drinking approx 3 litres of water daily and in day time getting frequent urination after drinking water. Also I observed that when I pee I seen bubbles or cloudy on flush. My pee is clear or some time light coloured. I have also acidity problem sometime. Is this any problem or normal.
She is 35 years old she has attack by kidney problem doctor consulted to her for dialysis she want to know what should she eat? Now a days her health getting down .
Urinary calculus is commonly known as kidney stones. In ayurvedic literature it is referred as mutrashmari. Mutra means urine, ashmari means stone. It is a troublesome complaint which may become an emergency at any point of time. Though it is a structural condition, ayurveda offers varieties of remedies and treatment regimen.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of basil leaves juice with 1 teaspoon of honey, mix, take it early in morning
- Take 4 teaspoon horse gram, add half litre of water, hit his mixture up to it reduces to one fifth, collect soup, add 2 teaspoon crushed pomegranate seeds, mix, filter and take once a day.
- Take glass of tomato juice with pinch of salt and pipper every morning.
- Take watermelon juice daily.
- Take glass of lemon juice 4 times a day.
- Take 3 g gokhru (gokshura) and 7 g kulthi (horse gram), soak for 6 hours in a liter of water, in morning boil to reduce half, filter and take this in a day at regular intervals.
- Boil 2 figs- anjeer in a cup of water and take it in early morning.
- Regularly take celery.
- Drink plenty of purified water, coconut water, barley water every day.