Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Monalisa DYour feedback matters!
I have a black mucus problem due to which I feel allot of irritation while eating and feel some heaviness in my throat as well. This problem is around 18 months or so. Though all chest and lungs reports are Fine. Please help in removing black mucus.
I am a 28 years old male. I hv sneezing problem. I get sneeze a lot in the morning when I drink water while going to bed. I also get sneeze when I travel in the pollution. I hv been using a medicine named unicarbazan forte to avoid sneezing since a long time. Please let me know wht is the cause n suggest me the cure.
I affected by nose allergies for past nine months. I consulted many doctors and taken many tablets but there's no use. Please help me to relief from this nose allergies. Pls pls.
Dear Doctors I am 24 year old. I live in new delhi. i have done four times my right year mastoid sergery. last two times in Max Saket New delhi. some doctors says that your ear nerve has damaged but my hearing is good approx. 80%. my problem is that numbness in ear and upper portion of right head. i feel that brain is not working, i can't visualise any thing. please advise me . thank you
I have breathing problem with the change of weather and for that i'm taking montair lc any further suggestion for that. I have gone through CBC there esnophilia was on high side
My mother is 50 years old and she has a problem of blocking ears and nose at same time with dizziness, drowsiness, after few days she gets normal ,I have scanned her but doctors are saying for ear sound machine. please tell me a prefer treatment.
I have tonsillitis problem from child hood thats why at the age of 24 but still I have allergic problem in my neck and I have fed up of taking antibiotics so can you suggest me any ayurvedic or homeopathy medicine for my throat infection. I have allergies of dust soar cold.
I am a 45 year old male. I experienced, about three times, after urinating, I got fainted for seconds. After that I was ok. These happened when I got up from sleep during midnight. I am weighing 65 kg. Height 175 cms.
I have sinusitis and have been diagnosed with a problem of bronchial asthma. Though I am not regularly sick but I have block nose, heavy head with little wheezing some times. Please advise. Thanks
Hello All, I feel like something stuck in my throat before 2 months ago I had anxiety disorder but now i'm good is that okay if I feel something stuck in my throat from 2 Months till date no pain but tightness in throat specially when I'm hungry. It's making me worried. God bless you.
I have to do anchoring in a program in 3 days. But from last 2 days I am not able to speak because of cold. My throat is not working properly, also having a little cough. Please give me some suggestions to what to do?
I am having heavy cough and heavy cold frm 2 days Due to tht my throat is also paining No able to have anything.
Sir pus secretion from my father' s ear is not stopping. Since six months. What could be the reason? is there any home remedy? please answer
Facing problem of hard hearing. Hole in right ear. Is this recoverable thru surgery? How much is the chances of success, my age is 45.
Hi I am 22 yrs old for the past 2 months I could feel a small lump in my throat like something was struck there size of a small tablet. It is not painful but it is very much disturbing. I also have a condition that I had to urinate 1 to 2 hrs this past 3 months and a slight irritation after urinating I checked for diabetes but my blood sugar level is normal. Need advice what it could be.
Hello Lybrate yesterday night when I am having dinner I consumed chicken curry with rice and while eating I felt like a piece of bone is strucked in my throat and when trying to swallow it ruptured, like it is cutting me from inside in the throat and after a while it just went into stomach but I really felt hell for just a moment so what I have to do, is it common or it really did something wrong to throat really at middle. And is it digest inside or I have to take any medicine I felt like getting a cut inside like scrolling. It really can damage inside. Help me out of this.
I am 49 years old and I am suffering from right nasal congestion frequently. It may be an allergy as it comes and goes. Is there a permanent remedy for it?
I am a 13 year old boy. I have tonsil keratosis from about 2 months and its increasing. Due to this I have a bad breath. My throat pains sometimes. It also bleeds. What should I do?
Dizziness or vertigo is a feeling of being off centre, which makes a patient feel like there is lack of balance. This is especially apparent when one is at a height or while wearing footwear with high heels. It may be caused due to a variety of causes, and ear problems are one of the primary causes of this kind of dizziness.
Let us take a look at the various ear problems and how they can cause dizziness or vertigo:
- Infection: The bacteria or virus that causes cold and loose motions can also cause an ear infection. This can give rise to temporary vertigo which may last up to six weeks or more. Dizziness or vertigo happens in such cases because the viral effect spreads to the inner ear which causes a ringing and off balance sensation. The general physician or ENT specialist will usually prescribe a round of medicines only if the condition becomes too severe to handle.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: This kind of dizziness is also known as BPPV and may be caused due to the motion of a calcium particle known as otolith, in the ear. This can cause a fluttering movement that gives the sensation of falling down or losing balance. This usually takes place in the part of the ear that catches the sensation of gravity. The movement of the otolith can make the patient feel as if his or her head is turning or swaying, while in reality the patient may be stationery. This problem can be fixed with the help of a two minute therapy known as Epley Manoeuvre, which can be conducted easily in the ENT specialist's clinic.
- Meniere's Disease: There is actually a specific condition that is characterised primarily by dizzy spells and vertigo. The other symptoms of this ear bone condition include ringing of the ears, loss of hearing, and the feeling of fullness or pressure build up in the ears. This can be fixed with therapy and drugs as well as hearing loss aids.
- Dandy's Syndrome: This is an ear condition where the patient constantly feels like he or she is bouncing up and down. This condition hits patients who are on antibiotic medication for any kind of infection, and it subsides once the medication is done with. It occurs in such cases because certain kinds of antibiotics may be toxic for the ear. One may also see natural improvement in the condition over the passage of time.
- Tumours: Other reasons like tumours and strokes can also cause vertigo on a temporary or permanent basis.
Dizziness due to ear problems can be due to a number of mild to severe reasons. It is best to get these causes checked.