Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Megha Firodiya
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Megha FirodiyaYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from tooth ache and my head is paining badly please help me out with medicines or any other thing.
In summer vacation what are food importance and the health importance kuch bahatrin fayada kya hai please btao.
I am 64 years of age. There is no major disease. Tests reveal I am diabetic, have intruding out piles, weak eyesight and feel very worn out and tired. Please advice home treatment.
Hi, I am suffering from fatigue and body pains since 10 months, docors say it is masofaicial pain syndrome or mylgia. I am sometimes fine when on medication oreven after some time and then fatigue com back with mild fever, all my blood tests are normal. Pleae help.
I am 26 years old. Some times I have pain in my right side of heart, some time I fell short breathing. I also have acidity problem. So problem is due to heart or acidity.
I am having pimples. How can I control them? I have oily skin and sweating is more. Sir / mam help me solving this problem?
I always have a problem of cough and cold. I suffer from it from few months. What should I do for it? Please help me.
I am male 25. I am a frequent masturbation, watch porn also, my sexual strength is weak. M y legs r paining now, From past 2 years I am observing that when I pass stool n apply pressure a viscous liquid drop comes from my penis, I went to doctor, without any test he said its Chronic Prostatitis. 1st 4 weeks I take ofloxacin 400 mg twice a day, next 2 weeks nitrofurantoin twice a day, but still if stool is not hard its ok, but when I apply pressure viscous fluid comes, when I masturbates after it always I had an urge to urinate. I am so confused is it infection or because of over masturbation because I masturbate twice or thrice a week n from age 13.
I am 22 year old I masturbate frequent so my veins got dull so can you say me what to do how to divert my mind.
In some cases, psychological factors rather than physical incapability plays a vital role in causing Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Child abuse or any instance of sexual trauma is considered as one of the root causes of Erectile Dysfunction. Other than this, there are numerous factors like a person’s emotional health and well-being can also be a direct reason behind Erectile Dysfunction.
The psychological causes of Erectile Dysfunction are
- Pressure: Constant exposure to stress due to work load, difficulties in married life, parenting issues, financial issues can be a major reason behind erectile dysfunction.
- Guilt: The pressure of satisfying a new sexual partner may become so overpowering that it may result in poor sexual performance. This may lay seeds of guilt in a person and hamper his emotional health.
- Anxiety: If a person erectile droop at any instance, fear may creep in that it can occur again. This situation opens door for ‘performance anxiety’ and may cause erectile dysfunction in the long run.
- State of Depression: Even a person who performs normally during sexual intercourse can suffer from erectile dysfunction if he is in depression. Depression poorly hinders a person’s emotional health and cause a series of psychological as well as physical problems. The drugs taken during depression may even facilitate erectile dysfunction.
- Loss of interest in sex: Reasons behind this can be growing age, disputes with partner, any kind of stress or certain medications.
- Loss of Self-confidence: Failure in previous attempts for sexual intercourse, feeling of insufficiency in sex life may lead to loss of self-confidence. This can be one of the deciding factors behind erectile dysfunction.
Occurrence of erectile droop once or twice is quite common among men. There is nothing to be worried about. But if this problem persists, one shall consult a sexologist. Few tips to prevent and cure erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- One needs to open up and discuss such issues with his partner as well as his physician. If the cause of erectile dysfunction is poor emotional health, then he can undergo some therapy. Some stress releasing exercises or meditation can help you gain control over your mind.
- One can take some pills like Viagra and prevail over psychological impediments. It helps to boost up one’s confidence while performing any sexual act.
- Try to remain fit and fine. Exercise daily to shed any extra weight. Avoid drinking and smoking and take a healthy diet. Take adequate sleep (about 7 hours in night) and get your blood pressure and cholesterol levels checked regularly.
All the above tips help in maintaining your physical as well as psychological health. Follow them and get cured of erectile dysfunction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.