Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Maya BhaleraoYour feedback matters!
I have leg problem and mare leg or body pain at night. My job is ATM service engineer and I am walking 10 to 12 km daily.
I have suffering with bone pain mostly back pain near neck I did not got married how should I over come this problem.
I am having plain cervical sever pain in neck, shoulder & back more in bed wakeup in morning taking cal gabapree 300 and backbone t.
Doctor I have some pains in my Body. Like leg pain. I am a football player. I want to play very well. Please tell me a solution to remove the pain. Thanks.
I have back and body pain when I am walking sometime early. So please suggest me any medicine for this.
I am suffering from disc problem.My MRI report shown that a gains is slightly curved. Doctor said that if it will not cure through medicine,operation will be done.This problem is from last one year and I am very afraid from operation.
I am 30 and I have backpain, How much does it cost for a session .could you provide more details about it.
I am suffering from pain in right shoulder I did't experience any injury and I feel pain in rib cage while laying down during night. Sir tell me what to do and what is it?
My jijaji having knee surgery in the month of October, 2015. Currently he is doing physiotherapy and taking medicines. But his leg is not bending more than 90 degree. Please help. He is in mumbai now.
Hello, I have few dark marks on my body, major part on my neck and few marks near to my underarms. It's been quiet a while these have been stayed on my body & I am not sure how did these marks appear on my body & I am not sure what kind of medication do I need to take in order to reduce them. Any medicines to reduce these marks on my body. Please suggest. Thank you so much.
My father is 50 years old working man. What should be his diet so that he remain healthy. He feels tired after work. He feels knee ache. And body pain due to tiredness. What should he eat so that he can get rid of this tiredness.
Hi, my mother is 48 years old and she is diabetic, she used to take insulin injection twice in a day 20-30 mg respectively. She also has arthritis nd she always suffers severe pain in her joints. Pain is that much that she used to cry. We have consulted over 100 doctors including a doctor from aiims india. But no improvement in her condition. Please if you have any cure of this deases then please tell me. I am from uttar pradesh, india. aNd one more thing we have done mri also and in that shows the fluids in joints are getting less, or generating less.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.