Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Maria PatilYour feedback matters!
I am always late 12 to 18 days late period from my actual date after my marriage .my age 27.hight 5'1.waight 65 kg.will i have problem to conceive?
Hi doctor I have pcod 2 months periods came regular but yesterday my date not came 4 days over white discharge and cramping not came taking ashokarishta and ayurvedic medicines 3 months over now multiple ovarian cyst is there now gone or pregnant I'm please tell me waiting.
How can virginity be tested. Is the thing that it is always positive? Or it can be lost while playing, cycling, fingering?
I have my period date on 20 march its 25 today its late and I have white discharge no cramps I am worried.
How can we do safe sex as we don't know that our partner is affected from STD like HIV or many sexually transmitted diseases? Which things should have to follow ?Please give complete guidance ?And which things should have to use by both male and female partner?
I did sex on 15 may before 1 day of my periods and took ipill and I got periods on 18 may it lasted till 24 may. I got heavy discharge. Now its 27 June I haven't got my periods. I don't want to be pregnant. Why my periods is delayed. please help me.
Hello sir, My periods are regular my periods start on date 20th and end up by 26th I had sexual intercourse on date 31st then I took emergency 72 within 3 hrs of intercourse. I noticed slight bleeding on date 8th so I'm worried is there chance I could be pregnant. Please advice
Hello I am 18 year old actually I have to attend a marriage on 31oct and my periods are expected on same days. But I want to skip it to enjoy every moment of function. So please help me.
My age is 38.I have irregular periods since 3 to 4 years after my second delivery.Some times I have heavy blood flow continuous for 8 to 10 days.Or the periods doesn't cum on proper .Doctor.Says.S.I.Its hormonal l have tried many hormonal please suggest this time I have not 15 days are over.
Is there any chance with Peron having UTI medical history can get gonorrhea ?at initially I thought it is caused due to STD but the partner doesn't have any problem and it's been more than a month even in case if the partner have gonorrhea by when we could recognize in men?
I am 3 months after delivery and am giving breastfeeding. Nowadays am feeling so tiredness during the time of feeding so please suggest some vitamins tablets for me continue with breast feed.
Planning your pregnancy means thinking about what it means to have a baby and making decisions with your partner about the future of your family. Are you ready to be parents now? Or do you want to wait a while?
Certain tips you must follow before you try to get pregnant:
- Schedule a preconception visit: You don't have to have a doctor or midwife lined up to deliver your baby yet, but consult gynaecologist, midwife or family doctor now for a preconception checkup.Your practitioner will likely discuss diet, weight, exercise and any unhealthy habits you may have (such as smoking, drinking, and taking drugs); recommend a multivitamin; make sure you're up to date on your immunizations.
- Take folic acid (and watch out for vitamin A): You can buy folic acid supplements at the drugstore, or you can take a prenatal or regular multivitamin. Check the label on multivitamins to make sure they contain the 400 mcg of folic acid you need.
- Give up binge drinking, smoking, and drugs and get help if you need it: If you smoke or take drugs, now's the time to stop. Many studies have shown that smoking or taking drugs can lead to miscarriage, premature birth and low-birth-weight babies.
- Stock your fridge with healthy foods: You're not eating for two yet, but you should start making nutritious food choices now so your body will be stocked up with the nutrients you need for a healthy pregnancy.
- Check your caffeine intake: While there's no consensus on exactly how much caffeine is safe during pregnancy, experts agree that pregnant women and those trying to conceive should avoid consuming large amounts.
- Aim for a healthy weight: You may have an easier time conceiving if you're at a healthy weight. Having a low or high body mass index (BMI) makes it harder for some women to become pregnant.
- Create and follow an exercise program: Start and stick to a fitness plan now, and you'll be rewarded with a healthy body that's fit for pregnancy.
Never use potent steroids cream like Betnovate,Lobate,quadriderm,panderm,fourderm,for any skin problem on any part of body because after initial improvement of symptoms like itching, these steroid creams will aggravate the problem and may cause long lasting and somtimes permanent side effects like rashes, sensitive skin, recurrent infection,acne , dryness stretch mark etc.