Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in 411026. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjusha VinodYour feedback matters!
My friend getting a big problem during there periods time. Like first of all. She get start there periods after 2 months than they get a home treatment for there periods circulation. They start again continuous for 4-5 months but now again she get her periods back with in 20 days and blood is continously flow from. And getting very week now days gave the solution for it.
Hello doctor, my wife is getting white discharge during mensuration. She is telling that it is thick white in colour. Can you explain the causes and diagnosis.
I am 9 months pregnant. My weight is 65kg. What should my baby's weight and what diet I should take? I want to know whether is it safe to do sex with protection?
Have you ever heard that one got pregnant from sex done with cloths on? Chance of pregnancy if while having sex with cloths on, guy ejaculated in his underwear?
Me (23) and my partner (22) planning to have sex for the first time. I have few doubts and now putting in front of you. 1. Shall I use condom or ask her to take pills to avoid getting pregnant. If pills is still good, which pills is good and any disadvantages? 2. Is there any energy drink to stay long time in bed? Red bull is fine? 3. What are the other things we need to take care. Please give me solution doctors. Thank You all.
Hi, I'm recently married and it's been 8 months. I consulted a doctor for not getting regular periods. After scanning there are some water bubbles at right side of my uterus. Is this is the reason for not getting regular periods? Is this the reason for not getting pregnancy?
We are blessed with a baby boy 3 moths back And my wife is feeding him till now Please let me know an approx date that She would have here periods.
My periods got over on 19th February. I had sex on 21st Feb and took ipill on 22nd Feb. I didn't get any bleeding. I did pregnancy test on 4th March and result is negative. Was it too early to do pregnancy test? When should I do it and get confirmation? Please suggest.
I am doing sex with my girlfriend without Condom how many percentage she gott pregnant if her periods time is finish before 2 days. I think she is okk but she questions me?
1. The best way to cool water in summers:- Remember the old days when our grandparents used matkas to store water?
Science has proven that the best way to store water is in a clay water pot. Clay pots not only cool the water down, it also provide healing with the elements of earth.
2. Porous property in clay pots:- Clay is porous. A clay pot is also porous. When we store water in a clay pot, the evaporation happens. All of us read in science from 5 th standard that, what is evaporation. This process causes cooling as water particles gain energy in the form of heat, then change to gas and get mixed with air. A clay pot has small holes visible at the microscopic level through which water seeps out and gains energy to become gas and gets evaporated causing cooling. Heat and moisture circulate throughout the pot, which is not possible in metal or plastic crockery that we use today.
3. Pot water is alkaline in nature:- Another benefit of clay water pots is the alkaline nature of clay. The alkaline clay interacts with the acidity of water and provides the proper ph balance. This water can help to cure acidity and other stomach issues.
4. Boosts metabolism: Drinking the right amount of water everyday can help us boost metabolism. We usually store water in plastic containers, without realizing that there are harmful chemicals like bpa (bisphenol a) in plastic. So drinking water from a clay pot can help improve metabolism without dangerous chemicals and also increase testosterone in our body on the other hand plastic reduces the amount of testosterone in our body. Clay water tastes natural, pleasantly chilled and also helps improve metabolism and
5. Clay pot water good for throat: The water stored in an earthen pot is gentle on the throat. It is an ideal drink for people suffering from cough or cold. It prevents from sunstroke. People who are suffering with sinusitis, this water is medicine for them.
These are all the benefits of clay pot water. But it is very important to clean these regularly and replace water. You can also buy the ‘surahi’ or narrow-neck jug-shaped water pot and the ‘matka’ or traditional water pot.
Is there any need of giving any pregnancy pill after giving unwanted 72 within an hour? Any precautions to be taken to make sure there is no pregnancy?
She is having pregnancy of 5 months. She is taking meals only with curd. Will it any problem for baby?
I'm 17 weeks pregnant and having cold and cough. Last night fever was 103. I took paramet and since morning 4'o clock it was 100. Now again its rising its 100.6 now. What should be done?
Im 21 years old nd not getting my periods from last 3 month I had sex in jan but I got my periods in march. My lower abdomen is tight and bloated most off the time, I have done pregnancy test it was negative. And I do exercise regularly. What should I do to get my periods.
Hi Doctor, I was sleeping with my cousin 24 years old female. But in midnight we were not able to control our sexual urge. So we undressed each other. kissed a lot. But I was not able to control. so I pushed my penis in her vagina once and took it back and cummed. is there any chance of her getting pregnant? Can I use condom and have sex with her?
During pregnency period what appreciation should be taken and when should visit to doctor for checkup.
This is the peak time of summer, most of the people suffering from Sun burn, dehydration, Loss Motion and Indigestion. Keep in Mind Take plenty of fluids water juice fruits etc avoid heavy meals and outside meal.
Dhanyak Him an Ayurvedic remidies best way to treat all kind of summer problems.
Take 12 gm of Coriender powder overnight soaked and boil in next morning cool it mix with honey or Misri / sugar and little bit salt drink it 2-3 time in a day or more.