Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manish UnnithanYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. , stretch marks and skin damage in under arms. Mam I want to know how the damaged skin area in my under arms will get cured and how the scars will get removed from that area. Please suggest some medicines also. .
I lost the someone alese please ask the answers and help us my friend is and allergy non allergic rihitius of the body so I am not option this disease and medicines?
Skin rashes on around neck and it is very soring to me, I don't know the reason why it is occurring please tell me what is exactly happening on the skin.
I am 27 old boy, am facing hair fall problem. But am using even home remedies. But it didnt stop. When I simply comb the hair by hands na every time 5 to 10 hair wil come. please tell the solution.
I have pimples problem on my. Face face what I do to reduce pimples black heads and dark circle what I do to reduce these problem.
Tips for hair growth
According to Ayurveda, the hair is derived either as a by-product or produced as a breakdown product of asthi (bone tissue). Any disturbance in this tissue metabolism, which very much depends on the digestive fire, can affect the health of the hair.
To a certain extent, the quality of hair depends on the body constitution. Keep in mind that even though ayurvedic oils can work wonders for your hair, you must complement the oil treatments with other lifestyle changes before it will truly work well for you.
Some of the changes include:
- Avoiding pitta-aggravating foods like spicy, heavy and oily foods, as well as tea and coffee.
- Enriching your diet with good foods, such as almonds, seafood, and greek yogurt, can help your hair become healthier.
- Relaxing, stress has been proven to lead to some hair loss.
- Protecting your hair from the damaging effects of the sun by covering it with a scarf or hat when you go out.
- Avoiding refined foods, refined sugar, junk food and alcoholic and carbonated drinks.
- Increasing intake of fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables and vegetable juice prepared from lettuce, carrot, capsicum, and alfalfa.
- Avoiding the usage of chemical products on the hair. Try herbal oils and shampoos instead.