Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. M.GeethaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from premature ejaculation since 3-4. Feeling depressed, please suggest me a good remedy or unani medicine. Please help me out to get rid of this problem. Thanks a lot.
My friend's frenulum is attached with his penis , it is'nt broken ! What should he do? As he wants to get rid of frenulum! Nd does frenulum gives prblm during sex ? As the skin doen nt go completely backward Can you tell how to get rid of frenulum?
My cousin sister is having sinus problem in one nose please suggest her remedial treatment. As we one homeopathic doctor told her according to her problem.
I m 16 year old boy and I have head pain from 3 days after taking medicine it ok but after 1 day it start again.
I get a lot of itches on my body. It is main between the fingers and in the genital areas of my body.
I am having diabetes but under control. I am facing a problem of ED. Can you suggest a treatment for this. Thanks.
Hello sir, my problem is that I am in cold and cough its problem at 15 days I am not feel well because in this I am feeling much weak so what should I do?
My wife is 8 months pregnant. I have a question I stay out side since she is pregnant in this mean while no relation so I want to know that could I intercourse wit her last night I had and she had little bit bleeding and also I want to know that what shud I do to the cum should I leave inside vagina or out. And till when I may intercourse wit her. We met after a long time.
For last three days I haven't sleep but now head is aching. I tried to sleep but cannot sleep. Please help me to solve out this problem.
I am 32 male not having diabetes. I am suffering from plantar fasciitis (foot pain) since one year. Kindly suggest homeo tablets.
I am diagnosed with Cervical Dystonia. My head involuntarily turns to left. I have had two rounds of botox of 200 units on 6th Feb'16 and another 250 units recently on 17th May' 16 from a reputed movement disorder expert in Mumbai. My agony is that I have had no relief. My neck still remains on left. What should be my further line of action?
My age is 24 and i'm having allergy with brufen tablet after taking this tablet my full body start stitching what may be the reason please advise if need to do any test please tell that too.
Sir I am suffering from night fall 2 times in a week from six months that's why I'm feeling weakness. What should i do?
Sir can we use almond oil for our penis to make it stronger. Should we use almond oil in our entire body. How far it is beneficial for penis.
I am manoj. Sir my mother is a diabetes patient she is suffering from last 10 yrs. But she is not in good health.
I have suffering with malaria normal stage of fever and my physician give dose monocef 1g daily 2times for day and other dose of AB-THER daily a day can this medicines recover me fastly to get better.
Am 25 years old am suffering with headache it is daily morning & evening will be occurred. Please tell me what is the reason?
Hello sir I want to ask questions related me. I am newly married person an my wife not satisfied with my time. When I start sex with her with feve minutes I finish my thinking. I very much problem of this issue.
Cholinergic Urticaria is a skin problem that a dermatologist can diagnose and treat. The most common cause of this condition includes sweating. It may be of four types including poral occlusion, generalised hypohidrosis, sweat allergy and idiopathic. Mostly, the common triggers include heat and consequent sweat which can cause a variety of symptoms in the internal organs. Let us find out more about the signs, symptoms and treatment of this ailment.
- Signs: There are many signs of the onset of this ailment including a rise in the body's core temperature after physical pursuits like running, workouts, eating spicy food, fever, hot showers and even emotional stress. When there is a persistent rise in the temperature every time you indulge in such activities, it may be time to take a look at symptoms so that the dermatologist can make a proper diagnosis.
- Skin Related Symptoms: Itching and burning sensation on the skin can point at the presence of this disease. One may also find rashes that can appear on the arms and neck, as well as the areas where the skin folds and sweat percolates. Also, you may find tiny welts that can form in a cluster to give the appearance of a large growth or swelling.
- Digestive Tract Symptoms: The digestive tract may also get affected which can lead to loose motions and cramps in the abdomen.
- Respiratory Tract Symptoms: There are a variety of symptoms of this condition, including breathless and wheezing as well as changes in the respiratory tract.
- Other Symptoms: Headaches, palpitations, nausea and salivation are other common side effects and signs of overall discomfort. In very rare cases, Anaphylaxis can also set in as a symptom of this condition.
- Treatment: Ample measures will also need to be taken so as to avoid a heart attack due to sudden cooling and drops in temperature. The dermatologist can prescribe beta blockers like Propranolol as well as anti histamine drugs that can contain the symptoms of the allergic reaction. Regular everyday use of antihistamine drugs may be required for these patients. Immunosuppressants and leukotriene inhibitors can also be used in such cases.
- Lifestyle Changes: The best treatment in such cases is avoiding the allergens that trigger or cause the condition. In many cases, the patient may have to stop exercising so as to avoid the severe symptoms. The patient will also need to avoid too much exposure to ultraviolet rays which can lead to rapid desensitisation as well as autologous sweat.
Patients suffering from this condition should record and report even the smallest change to the dermatologist so that there are no serious health implications in the long run.