Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Restenosis
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Rao Nursing Home,BibvewadiYour feedback matters!
A normal healthy love life is as important as having a healthy body and mind. However, many men tend to have problems in maintaining a healthy love life due to the problem of impotence. A man is diagnosed as impotent when fails to get erection despite arousal or maintaining it during sexual intercourse.
Physical and mental impact If the failure to get erection / erectile dysfunction becomes a regular phenomenon, it can severely affect the person’s relationship status, not to mention his self-esteem. Sometimes, impotence might be an indication of a serious underlying condition.
Symptoms you might be suffering from male impotence if:
- You are experiencing recurrent and significant trouble in order to get and subsequently maintain an erection.
- You are suffering from a low sex drive for a long amount of time.
- A combination of the both.
Either way, a consultation with the doctor might help to cure male impotence through a prescribed dosage of medications. In extreme cases, the doctor might prescribe an artificial replacement of testosterone within the body or even a surgery in order to normalize things. If male impotence occurs due to psychological factors, sessions of counseling might help to improve the condition. If diagnosed and treated efficiently, male impotence is an easily curable condition.
Causes of male impotence or erectile dysfunction might occur due to numerous physical or psychological factors. Some of the known causes of erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- Underlying health issues: If you are suffering from major health disorders you may suffer from erectile dysfunction. Some of these could be
- Medication and treatments: Erectile dysfunction might occur due to side effects of certain medications such as chemotherapy and blood pressure medications.
- Excessive alcohol consumption, tobacco usage or drug abuse: These elements put many harmful elements within your body and may result in prostate cancer or surgery within the pelvic area. If anyone has recently undergone surgery to treat prostate cancer or other problems of the pelvic area, it may cause impotence as well.
- Psychological trauma: Since the brain is one of the most important agents responsible for erections, any form of psychological trauma, anxiety or stress might trigger a dysfunction in the process as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
From a medical standpoint, intercourse during menstruation is completely fine. Most men have claimed that period sex seems messier when compared to intercourse on normal days but, other than that, there aren’t any risk regarding period sex. In fact, it is advisable to engage in vaginal intercourse during periods for a variety of reasons.
Here are a few things you should know about period sex:
- Intercourse during periods isn’t harmful: Contrary to the popular myth, period blood doesn’t contain impurities which might affect the penis in any way. Instead, menstrual blood is normal blood mixed with disposed off tissues from the lining of the uterus and the penis isn’t affected by menstrual blood in any way. The menstrual blood serves as excellent lubricant to make the process of intercourse smoother.
- Chances of pregnancy still persist: It is not okay to completely ward off protective measures during periods because even though it is safer than other days, there might be a small chance that the sperm of a man lives on in the female body till early ovulation. Besides, the chance of getting a sexually transmitted disease is the same during period sex.
- Can relieve cramps: Some women claim that having sex during their period helps ease their cramps as having an orgasm releases ‘pain- reducing endorphins’ into the bloodstream. Also, some medical practitioners believe that sex provides relief by using up chemicals which are responsible for cramps. Thus, having period sex can prove to be relaxing and less painful than normal days.
- Sexual arousal ups during menstruation: Most women feel hornier and more aroused during periods because of the increase in the hormonal levels. Some women feel heavier in the pelvic area which increases the sex drive; precisely the reason why having sex during this time is a good idea. So, for all you know, you might actually have a brilliant intercourse session when she’s on her period.
Apart from these benefits omega 3 lowers the symptoms of depression which is a major source of sexual health problems. It also helps with better brain function, heart arrhythmias, blood clots ,better brain function, and protection against dementia.
Hi when I do sex I last my stability in 60 sec. In half midway of the intercourse I last my stability. First my penis get stiff and afterwards it get down. Can you give solution.
For healthy sex life hypertension must be in well controlled & for that regular medical check-up by qualified doctor is must. many patients don't take care for regular monitoring, once blood pressure is in good control. good healthy lifestyle is very very important.
I am suffering from stomach pain for some days and gastric problem also. I can not understand is it from digestion problem or anything else. What should be done?
Is it good to consume FENUGREEK Whole to treat diabetes. Can Karela juice in morning is beneficial for Diabetic. Can these both be taken entire year (summer and winter)
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 Weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
Hi mam, my liver profile: S. Bilirubin total 3.90 mg/di S. Bilirubin direct 2.20 S.G.O.T 1580 Iu/l S.G.P.T 1935lu/l I feel low fever, weakness and cold. What care should be taken, what diet should be taken? And should I bath daily with hot or cold water? Reply me asap. Thank you.
I am suffering from vertigo since last 20+ days. It improved a little gradually over 15 days but with a lot of sleep requirement. As it improved, I tried to get back to my daily routine of exercise (light exercise only) with 7-8 hrs sleep. Within 3 days, vertigo has again increased. I have consulted an ENT and Neuro already and both said nothing to worry. But recurrence is making me worried. What should I do?
What are the symptoms of asthma and give me medicine name so I purchase them and take for better health.
I am asthma patient from childhood. I am now 54 years old and now when I get an attack my heart feels as though it is having a spasm. Could this be the onset of a heart problem? What should I do?
Dear sir Sir, my night falls is done every third fourth day, what should I do that my knight fall does not done? Pls suggest me any Best medicine.
Are you experiencing unintentional loss of urine lately? This is an indication of a condition known as urinary incontinence in women. The condition usually arises from pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. In many cases, overactive and weak bladder muscles, and nerve damage may also cause urinary incontinence. This is a common problem in women, which is treatable. There are several types of this condition such as stress incontinence, urge incontinence, functional incontinence, mixed incontinence, transient incontinence and mixed incontinence.
Management of Urinary Incontinence
There are several ways and methods which you can apply to manage urinary incontinence. They are as follows:
- Pelvic floor exercises: Pelvic floor muscles help in holding urine and when these muscles get weakened due to pregnancy or because of being overweight, leakage occurs. You have to carry out several exercises for improving the symptoms. Doing this exercise on a regular basis will prevent leakage and stop the existing leakage. These exercises are useful when you have a sudden urge for urination, and they involve the relaxation and contraction of the pelvic floor muscles.
- Less liquid consumption: Leakages are more likely to occur when the bladder is full and drinking any kind of liquid will make you feel like urinating. You must limit your consumption of alcohol and caffeine as these cause the urine to increase.
- Bathroom schedule: In case you have to visit the bathroom too often or frequently, you must try to increase the time between bathroom visits. You have to practice bladder training along with pelvic floor exercises. Slowly, you will be able to reduce your bathroom visits.
- Wearable devices: You can use wearable devices for placing support in the vagina as these prevent leakage. You may be fitted with a silicon device known as a pessary. Tampons can be used for the prevention of leaks as well. Tampons are recommended for women who leak during activities such as running. For preventing shock syndrome, the tampon should be changed every six hours.
- Weight loss: Obesity and extra weight cause urinary incontinence as these put extra pressure on the bladder or the urethra, which is the tube which starts from the bladder. This is associated with stress incontinence and leaks due to sneezing, coughing, lifting or laughing. Heavier women are more likely to face this problem and weight loss can help in managing the same.
In case you are experiencing urinary incontinence, you must consult a doctor and discuss your problems. A doctor will provide you the best remedies for dealing with the stressful condition.