Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lalasaheb Anandrao GaikwadYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 16 and half years old my height is not increased since last year. What should I do to increase my height.
I am losing hair quickly have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
My Lipid profile test is showing ldl 155 and triglycerides 160. Uric acid at 6.9. Family history not good, father bypass in 1995 and brother 3 years back at the age of 45. Taking triphla guggle but of no use, what should I do?
My hairs are very curly like malinga from birth It doesn't suit to me Is it possible to get normal hairs forever Without gel and other chemicals.
Hi I am 20 year my problem is Decrease urine output from 7 days. I am eat normally but urine are not eliminate. I have no diabetes, no take medication but my kidney are not response a normal kidney. And gas problem in abdominal. So what can I do?
I have a disease called carry spine in D6-D5" level. Nd due to carry spine I hav also a paraplegic patient. Nd now when I want sex with my wife my penis is not response. Meant is not take strong. What is it. Id this any thing serious.
Because of constipation problem I think I am getting pimples on my face and body is it possible please suggest me good answer how should I get rid of pimples and constipation.
6 Tricks to activate metabolism in the morning
Boosting your body's metabolism is largely related to burning calories and reducing weight. Try these effective methods esp. if you are overweight, if you are already lean, never over-do anything, be it exercise, eating or drinking.
6 ways that can help you improve your metabolism.
- Workout: Working out can be the easiest and best way of boosting your metabolism. Do walking, running and cycling. Sweating will tell you how much you have worked out and if you continue it for few months, the results will be favorable.
- Eat fresh fruits and salads: Don't starve yourself by not eating food properly. Avoid fatty and fried food but have as much fresh fruits and salad as you can. This will not make you put on weight. Keep taking fruits and salads at short intervals because these have an ability to get digested early as compared to fatty food.
- Take plenty of water: For increasing your metabolism, kick start your day with at least 3-4 glasses of water. It will help all your other efforts of reducing weight in sync. It will keep your body hydrated.
- Drink lemon in warm water and green tea: Waking up early can actually boost your metabolism; you can see the results after following this habit. Along with this, metabolism will get a boost if you get up half or one hour early. Leave the habit of taking normal tea, instead start taking green tea, it will not only be healthy but since it's an antioxidant, it will take care of your immune system as well.
- Lift weights: Lifting weights can give you instant results. Within a month of lifting weight you will experience boost in your metabolism. But this must be done under trainer's guidance.
- Eat boiled eggs and never skip breakfast: Having boiled eggs in the morning will fulfill your protein intake. Also, it will keep your stomach full for a longer time. On a way to boosting your metabolism, it's recommended not to skip breakfast at any cost.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'