Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L. RawalYour feedback matters!
My wife is 37 years old and my son is 2 months old. Some pain in my wife's breast during feeding every time.help me
Home remedy for GAS .
As problem may be very annoying at times. Generally gas is formed in the stomach due to numerous reasons such as
Excessive alcohol intake
Consuming very spicy food
Chewing the food improperly
Too much of anxiety and stress
Eating sauces and condiments frequently and in large quantities
Do not consume poultry and dairy products such as eggs, milk etc.
Take time and chew your food properly. Don?t be in haste, as chewing properly helps you in digesting the food quickly
Avoid using straw while drinking as you may swallow more air while using straws
Never sleep immediately after eating your meal
Do not drink aerated drinks
Meri daughter 4 saal ki hai. Uske chehre per 15-20 masse ho gye hai jo abhi shuruat (safed) hai. Unhe rokne or khatam karne ka loi ilaaj bataeye. Dhanyawad.
Insulin is the most common treatment prescribed for people affected with diabetes. Diabetes is condition where high amounts of glucose prevail in the blood for an extended period of time. However, there are some drugs that offer an alternative to insulin in treating diabetes, which are:
- Liraglutide: Liraglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) drug that causes the body to release greater amounts of insulin so as to facilitate the movement of glucose from the blood to the cells. People with type 2 diabetes generally use this treatment. It slows the digestion process and can cause symptoms of headache and nausea.
- Pramlintide: It's an artificially produced version of amylin. It is taken by both type 1 and type 2 diabetic patients, facilitates slower digestion of food and therefore, controls release of sugar in the blood. It can cause tiredness and nausea.
- Dulaglutide:This treatment is for people affected with type 2 diabetes and it is administered once a week. It causes more insulin to be released and pass the glucose to the cells. It can cause loss of appetite, nausea and abdominal cramps as side effects.
- Albiglutide: This treatment facilitates pancreas to release insulin and limits the glucagon hormone production. It is used by type 2 diabetes patients who have not taken well to other treatments. The side effects are skin reaction, respiratory tract infection and nausea.
- Exenatide: It is a drug that causes pancreas to release insulin that facilitates movement of glucose to cells. It is a treatment for type 2 diabetes and it restricts release of glucagon in the body. The possible side effects are acidity, constipation and vomiting.
Related Tip: "Living Well with Type 2 Diabetes"
My children 6, 4 years old girl and boy they aren't eating properly not interesting to eat food, fruits. What can we do?
My grand daughter is 4 & half months old. Her birth weight was 1.680 kgs only. Now she weighs 5.500 kgs. She is not being breast feed, & is presently on nanpro 1. She is having problem of mood irritation & shows fear signs from generally medium to light sounds. It looks like she is having problems of the extreme climatic conditions with mercury rising above 42 degree. Can we start giving her ro water, in addition to powdered milk. Kindly also suggest other remedies.
My granddaughter, aged 15 1/2, been suffering from low grade fever for almost 2 weeks with vomiting episodes for the same period. The vomit is usually light yellow though initially had flakes of blood. Vomit happens usually after a heavy meal. Vomiting is quite frequent ranging from 5 to 10 times daily. Endoscopy, ultra sound, blood, urine and tests for malaria and dengue have not shown any abnormality. Generally a healthy individual. Has consulted three different doctors physician, gastroenterologist and Pediatrician who have not been able to find the cause of fever and vomiting. Has been taking medication as per advice to include Pantocid or Pantop, Emset, Lesurpride, Oflotas, Zocef 500 mg, DOMDT 10 mg, calpol 650 mg Received injections ondem IV. Fever now ranges between 101 to 103 mainly at night and vomiting persists. The pediatrician has opined that the parents of the child are passing through divorce proceedings and her relations with her father are very tense. Other symptoms are normal and clear. Including throat and lungs. Could be case of Bulimia. Advised counselling and CBT.
My son is 10 months old. At times, may be once a day or twice a day, his thumb finger gets struck. Meaning its bend and if we try to straighten that there would be a noise (like breaking knuckle). This is observed only in his right hand. Consulted couple of pediatricians here and some are telling this is common - it would get back to normal by time but others says that this is trigger thumb. Please suggest whether to wait or not? He is not crying while we straighten his finger. Please suggest if waiting would worsen or help? If we could wait, how long we could wait? If its trigger thumb, then is there any other treatment other than surgery? If at all its surgery would that be a permanent solution?
Hello All, My son is 1 year old and I can see small small white dots on his right leg. Just wanted to know about the same. Is any medicine or anything needs to be done.
Can any doc prescribed me what all foods should I feed to my baby of 8 1/2 mnth as she is not on breast feeding she is on buffalo milk diluted wit some amount of water & please tell me what &which time should I feed her as she is too hungry now n then & she faces digestion problem when needed wit egg jaldi, khichdi, dal water, cerelac. She used to do hard type latrine when needed with such food. Kindly prescribed some digestion syrup also. Thanks. Her weight maybe 5/6 kg.
My 2 year son baby urine colour is not coming as normal from morning where it is coming some what pinkish reddish. .he has not eaten anything out of his normal routine although from last few days we have started given hime threptin biscuit in milk. Pls help and guide..
My son is 11years, he is finding difficult to digest food. He is not feeling angry. I should force him to eat. liquid food he take. But not sold. Please suggest.
My son is 5 years old. Frequently he get cold when season changes or when ice creams taken. Recently he got eye allergy and found long site problem. Suggest for further for reducing this problem.
1) COLD & COUGH : Honey is highly soothing for temporary cough relief. You can prepare a warm drink with ginger, honey, and lemon juice to drink before bedtime. The ginger and lemon soothe the throat, and the honey loosens up mucus and also acts as a gentle cough suppressant. Don't give honey to babies ages one or under, though, due to the risk of infantile botulism. For the really little ones, a hot steam vaporizer usually does the trick.
2) NASAL CONGESTION: A stuffy nose is an added challenge with babies and toddlers, as they can’t blow their nose. Prepare a solution of salt in lukewarm water, put this saline solution into the nose, then let your baby lie down for a while, and use the aspirator to remove the loosened mucus. This remedy is safe for babies as well as toddlers.
3) STOMACH UPSET/VOMITING: Stomach aches or infections are the most difficult to get around and can be highly uneasy for the child. Try giving light liquids like dal/rice and vegetable stock, the best that works for everything is breat milk. If you can't breast feed, try to boil fennel seeds (sauf) in milk to make the baby's stomach feel better.
Click on Consult Privately to ask me a private question about your child's health.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.