Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kushte Dilip
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Kushte DilipYour feedback matters!
Dear sir I am 33 years old my name is chandrasekhar, since few months I am suffering from back pain and not able to sit for few minutes. And also my right leg muscle is Paining since a week.
Sir my job is sitting. And my both hip joint surgery have done before two year. My problem is my sexual stamina is low. please help.
Hi, I am a 20 years old boy I have a problem with my legs. My legs broken or injured caused by an accident still I am getting pain. Why? Please advise.
I'm 27 yrs female i'm suffering from right knee pain n suggested for mri its shows acl ligament has been torn n need to do arthroscopy. I'm scared coz some patients hv comment after arthroscopy surgery d knee pain is too worst den before I have done exercises n applyed. Ice cubes n done physiotherapy but nothing worked I need your suggestion must I go for arthroscopy surgery n the best doctor please I have 2 years kid I shall be thankful.
Hi. My mom is suffering from body pain since last 8 to 10 years. She feels pain in joints. We consulted to many doctors but no improvements. Her hand and foot swells many times.
Doctor, I have severe pain in both my legs, specially in my my foot, below the ankle for past more than eight months. I find it very difficult to walk. Could you please suggest some solution for this. Now a days, even I have pain in my knees and hip.
Hello sir, I think I have less calcium or vitamin d in my body so I'm feeling joint pain and suffering in cavities. So I think I should take calcium or vitamin d medicine. So please suggest me for that.
I got a weight dropped on my foot thumb 5-6 years ago .the thumb was aching when I twist or trun it. The doctor did x -ray then told me no fracture leave it like this mild pain may persist. Now it hurts though not big time but I can feel some discomfort when twisting it. Though I run and do my work out as body building freak or gym rat. Now x-ray shows calcification on the thumb .doctor say let it stay is there any way to free my self from the pain or little discomfort? Thanks kamal rose.
Back pain is something that affects many people all over the world. Persistent and chronic pain seems to be one of the most common complaints. Middle back pain is back pain that is felt in the thoracic vertebrae region, which is located between the base of the neck and top of the lumbar spine. The ribs attach to a long, flat bone in the middle of the chest called the sternum and wrap around the back. In case, there is a nerve around there is squeezed, disturbed, or injured, you are likely to feel pain in different spots where the nerve goes through, for example, your arms, legs, chest and the stomach.
Some of the most common causes of middle back pain are as follows:
- Middle back pain can happen as a consequence of injury or sudden damage or it can happen through strain or poor stance after some time.
- The most widely recognized reason for middle back pain seems to begin from soft tissue problems or muscular irritation. These can emerge from poor stance, lack of strength, prolonged sitting in front of a computer, utilizing a heavy backpack, overuse injuries, (for example, repetitive movement), or injury, (like a whiplash damage brought about by an auto crash or as a consequence of a sports injuries).
- The middle back is a moderately normal site for inflammatory, degenerative, metabolic, infective and neoplastic conditions.
- Middle back pain and its dysfunctions are connected with various conditions, for example, essential and optional osteoporosis (particularly vertebral cracks and hyperkyphosis emerging from vertebral bone loss), ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis and Scheuermann's infection.
- Muscle strain, overuse or damage to the muscles, tendons, and discs that are backing your spine can also cause middle back pain.
- Weight on the spinal nerves from specific issues, for example, a herniated disc.
- A fracture in one of the vertebrae can also cause pain in this region.
- Osteoarthritis created by the breakdown of ligament or cartilage that cushions the little joints in the spine.
- Myofascial pain that influences the connective tissue of a muscle or gathering of muscles.
- In uncommon cases, pain might be brought about by different issues, for example, gall bladder disease, cancer or an infection.
- Getting hit hard in the back can also cause chronic pain.
- Lift something too heavy may cause pain and a sudden pressure in this area.
- A compression fracture of the vertebra can also bring about intense or chronic pain in the middle back. The injury may bring about a fracture, however in ladies over age 50 without critical injury or somebody known to have osteoporosis, an unconstrained vertebral fracture is possible.
I have a hectic schedule and due to it I experience a lower back pain so what should I do to overcome it so that I can feel fresh while carrying out my daily chores.
I am a 56 year old and have upper back stiffness and pain for the last 20 years. MRI and x rays show 12 degree scoliosis to the left. What to do ?
Hello Doctor, I am 24 year old man I have teeth cavity and back pain problem what should I do please tell me.
I had undergone a acl surgery 4 months ago after the surgery my recovery was going up to track but few days ago my acl knee got swelling and pain and its movement is also reduced moreover after the new swelling I suffered high fever and loose so sir plzz tell me solution.
I am going gym from last 3 years and using bike riding, now I have lower back pain, when I ride bike or going gym, what should I do? I should stop gym and bike riding?
The first symptoms are the symptoms of inflammation which are redness, swollen joints warm to touch, loss of joint function, stiffness and the most unbearable symptom the joint pain.
The main reasons for inflammations are the toxins and other waste products present in the metabolic system.
In order to get rid of them we need to cleanse our body and the best way for us to do this is by using herbs from the nature.
The following herbs will help you a lot to reveal joint pain:
1. Burdock Root
The essential fatty acids are known as best thing for joint pain. You can consume them by consuming Burdock root. They are full with fatty oils.
The anti inflammatory properties of this herb will calm the inflammation which will reduce the pain.
You can combine this herb with food, or you can dry the rood and put it in boiling water and leave it like that for about 10 minutes. Strain and rinse it while is warm.
If you want to make things simple you can always take it in a form of capsule.
This herb is very good when you have any kind of inflammation, it will help you to reduce the pain really quickly.
It’s a god substitution for the pills doctors prescribe to people when they have joint pain.
You can use it in milk and in your food.
Ginger is one more herb in the row of herbs that help when you have some kind of inflammation, but the difference is that it also contains anti rheumatic agent.
It functions in that way that blocks the activation of COX2 and TNF – the inflammatory mediators.
You can use it with your food, or can have it in tea.
Fats from animal sources are one of the reasons for inflammations for people with arthritis.
The omega3 in vegan form that are part from the flax are great for fighting this type of inflammation.
All you should do is to consume ½-1 tablespoons each day.
Be aware that boiling or cooking might damage the Omega3.
And if you suffer from irritable condition consuming seed can make the condition worse so in such a case consume only the oil.