Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
My son faces some learning difficulties, lack of concentration & minute dyslexia as per our observation since last 2-3 yrs. He is 6 yrs old & will be going to class 1 in dwarka, Delhi, Need guidance & suggestions for ensuring that my son get over this issue as earliest as possible.
Whenever I sit cross legged posture as I stand up numbing occur to my left leg what I do sir please.
I am 21 years old I have some nervous problem hands shake please tell me a good advice for my future?
Dr. hume migrain hai so ye bataye ki kya iska koi ilaj hai india mai aur kuch suggest kriye kaise ye thik hoga please Dr. bcz bahut dard hota hai body mai.
I am suffering from migraine problem. But I am having relief now. But at the time of wake up. I feel some sought of slight pain like feeling in forehead. What to do Sir?
Migraine is a type of headache and is characterized by headache on one side of the head. In many cases of migraine, the pain is experienced all over the head and not just on one side. The pain is throbbing in nature. Migraine is mostly caused due to excess stress. Going out in the sun, improper sleep, exposure to loud noise and disruption in eating patterns are other common causes, which lead to migraine. Homeopathic medicines are widely used for treating migraine headaches and provide an effective remedy.
Here are some homeopathic medicines used for curing migraines of different types:
- Belladonna: This is the best homeopathic medicine for migraine which is accompanied by intense throbbing headache. A sense of fullness is also felt in the head, and the headache worsens when exposed to sunlight. Belladonna is also used for migraines developed due to exposure to cold air or catching a cold.
- Glonoinum: This form of homeopathic medicine is used for migraines where there is an excessive congestion in the head. The patient might feel that the head would burst, and it seems to be bigger. Heat is felt around the head, and the eyeballs get protruded. Glonoinum is also used to treat migraines, which occur because of long exposure to the sun.
- Spigelia: This medicine is very effective for curing migraines felt on the left side of the head or left-sided migraine. The headache is usually located over the left temporal area of the head, forehead and eyes. The patient may have the sensation of a tight band being tied around their head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is a perfect homeopathic medicine for treating right sided migraines where the pain and throbbing are felt on the right side of the head. The pain usually starts from the back of the head and settles over the right eye, affecting the entire right side of the head. The medicine is also prescribed in case of headaches, which occur during the morning and increase during the day. Migraines in women after menopause are also cured by this medicine.
- Iris Versicolor: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating migraine where intense nausea, vomiting and acidity are observed. The vomiting is acidic, sour and bitter in taste and a burning sensation in the alimentary canal is also felt.
- Nux Vomica: In case of migraines characterized by gastric problems, this medicine is used. It provides an effective cure for migraines, which occur due to indigestion, constipation and piles. When the migraine worsens after intake of spicy food or alcohol, this medicine provides quick treatment.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for curing migraine headaches and there are medicines for all types of migraines occurring due to different causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My husband father having Parkinson's disease. Now I am pregnant ,it affect my baby? If possible to baby born with any neurological problems?
What are the symptoms of hysteria and migraine? What is treatment of both? How I can prevent myself from attacks of migraine?
My mother is a CVA patient since 2013 June & since then she can't perform day to day activities on her own. She has got paralysis on her left side. Since then physiotherapy was regularly done with her but with no result. So I am asking if there is any medicine to treat her at this stage?
I am 18 male and weigh 53 KGs only. I want to increase my weight. I'm eating 2 eggs , banana shake with nuts in it and having protein x every night apart from breakfast, Lunch and dinner from last 1 month, but I do not see any change in my weight. I'm a college student and during job interviews personality plays a very important role in ones selection. I'm really worried . Please help.
My dad is 65 years old and he is suffering from parkinson's disease ,i have a doubt about this disease what is that, my dad always have pain in bones so that ,is it because of parkinson's disease and is it will affect on body bones?
From 7 days I am not feeling the taste of any food. And on 4th day when I try to talk then my lips get one side not moving properly and then I ask a doctor foe this then I was said by him that I have a face paralysis. Give me a solution. Coz it occurs sudden.
His body is shivering a lot even he raised his hand and he is a the to teller what is the reason of it.
Insomnia after a fright.
When anxious and agitated
Insomnia despite being really sleepy
After several sleepless nights
Because you have lots of ideas spinning around in the head or
After having drunk coffee or
After some good news
For fear of not sleeping or
After receiving bad news
After too much alcohol or eating too much
Due to feet burning
For fear of the dark
Because of restless legs
Sensitive to the slightest noise
Homeopathic remedies are very effective if taken in correct potency. - Dr. Rushali angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic