Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kulkarni ArvindYour feedback matters!
I am smoking weed for a while and my skin inside the shoulders I had rashes on the skin is there any symptoms for any disease. And caused by my habit of smoking weed.
Hi I am 23 years old female frm 1mnth I am facing hair loss issue, dark circle my skin is not flawless forehead is dark as compared to face got fine lines on hands n foot tan issue I dun have any stomach issue n I drink enough plenty water kindly help me asap.
I am a 20 year old girl I have lots of black pimples marks on my face which has also make my face look dark and dull and even after taking the proper treatment they r nt getting ok.
I am 47 years having problem of erect dysfunction and unable to have sufficient sex. Due to increased prostate. Please advise me ayurvedic treatment so I can lead healthy sex life.
Hello sir, I am staying in Pune, Maharashtra and pune's water is so oily which does not suit my skin because of which I had too many pimples on my face. So I want to know what should I do. Hoping for a good response. Thank you in advance.
My skin is getting too dark mainly in my both hands and how to make skin glove and bright mainly in face.
I have decolouration at face since last 3-4 years. They keep coming and going. Sometimes look like white spots but are restricted to face only. What should be the solution
I have an anal fissure, a kind of tear below the butt hole, which pains bad every time I poop or even give it a little pressure. I assume it was caused during intercourse. What ointment or cream should I apply for this the same?
It is often seen that the people are unhappy with the appearance of their chin and cheek. Some of them may feel that their cheekbones are too less projected or that their cheek are too flat. Well, if you are one of them and want to enhance your appearance, it can easily be done by chin and cheek enhancement surgery. This is a cosmetic procedure and utilizes a specially manufactured material which is compatible with the tissues for augmentation of your face's physical structure. Chin and cheek enhancement gives your face a better balance and harmony to your facial features.
Chin Implants: Chin implants help in enhancing the size and projection of your chin and make it proportionate to your forehead and mid face. A recessed chin seems like it has disappeared into your neck instead of appearing as a distinct facial feature.
Cheek Implants: Cheek implants help in increasing the projection of your cheekbones. They also add volume to areas of your face, which are recessed and flat.
Procedure: Before undergoing the surgery, a proper implant of the correct shape and size must be chosen according to your requirement. The implants are made of a soft, flexible and rubbery material, which gets inserted via an incision. Solid silicon is commonly used for cheek or chin implants. General anesthesia along with a sedative is used during the surgery on the patient.
A cheek implant requires 30 to 45 minutes to be carried out. It is performed in conjunction with other procedures like a facelift or a forehead lift, and the implants are incised through an incision. Sometimes the implant is inserted through an incision on the upper lip or the lower eyelid. For a chin implant, the procedure takes about an hour. The implant gets inserted through a pocket made in front of the jaw bone. For creating the pocket, an incision is made inside the mouth in the lower lip or under the chin.
After the surgery is complete, the affected areas are taped in order to decrease swelling. The sutures in the skin are removed within five to seven days. In case the sutures were made intra orally, they dissolve slowly. You need to make certain dietary changes and lifestyle modifications after the surgery. Some discomfort and swelling are likely immediately after the surgery.
Cheek and chin enhancement offer effective improvements to your facial appearance. It results in plump and youthful cheeks with an enhanced volume. The implants are considered to be quite safe. If you feel you require a chin or cheek enhancement, you should consult a doctor before taking this decision and then only choose the accurate implant. It is also important to consult a doctor several times after undergoing the surgery.
Hi, m 29 year old girl. I have a brown patch on my upperlip area and on right cheek from last 2 years, n its getting bigger also appearing on left cheek. Please provide me sum remedies to cure it?
I am 17 years old. I am having pimples on my face, since last 4 years. I tried many things but none of them works properly. I am having marks of pimples on my face. Can you please give me what attempts or medicines I can have to minimize pimples. I also want to know how to minimise pimple marks. Help me as early as possible. Thank you.
Sagging skin can come about due to sudden and drastic weight loss, as well as the advancement of age. The supple quality of the skin is gradually lost to age as the skin becomes less firm and tight and begins to sag in certain areas. The skin loses collagen and elasticity which holds the connective tissue together, as we lose weight and begin to age. Also, constant exposure to harsh weather conditions including extreme heat or cold can make the skin sag. Further, sagging skin can also point towards poor lifestyle choices. All this makes the skin appear less firm.
So how can you fix sagging skin? Read on to know more:
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption and smoking can lead to a dramatic change in your overall looks. One of the foremost ways in which these habits show up is with sagging skin. So it would be a good idea to eliminate smoking and excessive, daily drinking from the menu so that your skin remains younger looking and firmer in the long run. These habits can also make your skin age before time, apart from the other health repercussions.
- Moisturise: Dryness is also a major factor that leads to aging skin. You can switch to a moisturiser that has Vitamin A and C as well as other ingredients like alpha hydroxyl acid, which can make the skin look much younger. These kinds of moisturisers helping in replacing some of the lost collagen as they provide nutrients to let the skin breathe and tighten.
- Supplements: Taking vitamin supplements is also a good way to ensure that the skin becomes tighter. Vitamins like A, E and C are of paramount importance for the skin and these nutrients can make the skin shine with good health. So, you can ask your doctor about taking these supplements in order to make the skin appear tighter.
- Cosmetic Procedures: Injectables like Botox and fillers, as well as laser and other methods used to make the skin smooth, can also make it appear tighter and more firm. You can also go through a minor surgery to remove the sagging skin if there is a notable amount that seems to be dripping down.
- Exercise: Regular facial and body exercises will help in gradually toning the body, which will make the skin more firm as well. This is especially important if you have recently lost a whole lot of weight and are suffering from sagging skin. There are many ways to improve the quality of the skin and diet and exercise are the first steps.
Antioxidant-rich foods seem to have a protective effect for the skin. Consider these skin-friendly foods: carrots, apricots, and other yellow and orange fruits and vegetables, spinach and other green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, blueberries, beans, peas and lentils, salmon, mackerel and other fatty fish, nuts. On the flip side, some foods seem to be associated with skin damage. For example, some research suggests that a diet high in processed or refined carbohydrates and unhealthy fats promotes skin aging. Remember, many of the best foods for healthy skin also promote good health overall. Rather than focusing on specific foods for healthy skin, concentrate on a healthy diet in general. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Choose low-fat or fat-free dairy products. Include nuts, seeds and beans in your favorite meals. Opt for whole-grain breads and pasta. Limit sweets.