Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kavitke HemantYour feedback matters!
Left leg - knee to toe - some weird, creepy, crawling sensation is there through out the day for about a year. When I am about to sleep it is more so I tend to move my leg due to uneasiness. It affects the way I walk. I was asked to take a dopler test on both legs and a nerve conduction study. On seeing the result doctor say that the results are within the allowable limits and have given me multi-vitamin tablet. My problem still persists. Need some insight into this. I am not a diabetic, and my sugar levels are normal.
? Cirrhosis of the liver is when the blood flow to and from the liver gets obstructed
? This happens when healthy tissues are replaced with scar tissues
? As time progresses, the size of the liver reduces
Symptoms to look for:
? Abdominal pain
? Loss of weight
? Foul breath
? Jaundiced skin
? Thin, red spidery markings on face, neck and arms
? Abdominal bloating
? Excessive alcohol consumption
? Poor nutrition
? Presence of toxins in the body
Natural home remedy using papaya seeds and lemon juice:
1. Crush a handful of papaya seeds
2. Press them on a sieve and extract the juice
3. Take 1 tbsp of this juice
4. Add 2 tbsp of lemon juice
5. Mix well
6. Drink 2 times every day
Natural home remedy using yogurt and cumin powder:
1. Take 2 tbsp of yogurt
2. Add 2 cups of water
3. Add 2 tsp of cumin seed powder
4. Add 1 tsp of salt
5. Blend them together to make buttermilk
6. Drink 2 times every day
Natural home remedy using lemon and salt:
1. Take 1 glass water
2. Squeeze half a lemon
3. Add 1 tsp of salt
4. Mix well
5. Drink 3 times a day
Natural home remedy using carrot and spinach juice:
1. Wash and chop a carrot
2. Wash and chop a few spinach leaves
3. Crush them to a fine paste
4. Press this paste on a strainer and remove the juice
5. Drink this juice to get relief from this condition
1am 19 year old and I am having a skin problem after my operation on my heap, the infection keeps on increasing, what do I do.
Hello. I am here to disclose what's actually happening to me since 20 days. I didn't had any bad habit even till 3 months ago but due to some fantasy I started smoking weed in my area which is not of high quality. Till now hardly I had smoke 10 to 15 times and the last time was on December, 14th 2016. On that day I had an adverse effect of some kind of panic attack which caused high heart beat, some kind of paralyzed effect and took a bath straight away to get out of that. People here say that some insect repellent is sprayed on that weed to increase the weight. I didn't inform the right reasons to my parents and went for EEG test, CT scan, 2d echo pad test and ECG. My doctor saw it and all reports were normal. I'm still having heaviness in head and face and numbness, pain in hands and legs. I had muscle spasm before. I'm afraid that I'm having a neurological disorder or its just due to anxiety ?Please help me.
I have white marks on my face what you should I do to remove white marks I have used many antiseptic creams also.
One of the most common health complaints that many of us face at various points of our lives is stomach ache. Stomach ache stems from multiple reasons, ranging from indigestion and gastric imbalances to cramps of some sorts. Stomach ache can cause a lot of discomfort and agitation and it usually calls for immediate respite. Most prominent causes of stomach pains are related to digestive troubles and therefore the remedy should be directed at rectifying that.
While the market is flooded with all sorts of antidotes for stomach ailment and digestive system issues, they more often than not simply provide temporary relief and does nothing long term per se. In that regard, Ayurveda can prove extremely beneficial because it purifies the system from within and provides a lasting cure to disorders, such as stomach pains. Ayurveda uses natural constituents for remedying such illnesses without inflicting any side effect. You can also take the package for and Disease and Condition.
Some of the most effective Ayurvedic tips to cure stomach pains has been given below:
- Pomegranate Seeds: Pomegranate is endowed with purifying properties. It can prove really helpful in pacifying abdominal or stomach pains when mixed with black salt and pepper corns.
- Nutmeg oil: Abdominal pains are intricately related to gastric troubles. Therefore, in order to cure the germ of such pains, Ayurveda recommends the regular consumption of nutmeg oil mixed with sugar. This accords one with relief from cramps.
- Clove and warm water solution: Boiling about 8-10 cloves in water and consuming this warm water solution has proven really beneficial for those suffering from abdominal pain.
- Molasses: As a more prolonged practice, Ayurveda suggests the intake of molasses after every meal to cure gastric troubles. This results in eventual reduction in the stomach pains.
- Ginger and lemon extract: Blending lemon extract with ginger extract is a reliable ayurvedic therapy to cure stomach disorders and soothe abdominal pains.
- Celery solution: One of the most vouched for ayurvedic therapies for stomach ache is a solution made of roasted celery and lukewarm water. It goes a long way in detoxifying your system and curing all sorts of stomach ailments.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.