Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kavitke H.U
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kavitke H.UYour feedback matters!
My daughter is vomiting a lot. She is 3 1/2 month old and breastfeeding is almost on its end as not producing enough. I have tried similac, nan pro but she is not accepting any of it then I tried toned milk to which she responded well in the beginning but now she has started vomiting again. On an average out of 5 feeds she vomits 2-3 times a day. I am soo worried as how she will grow without any nutrition. Can I feed her anything else apart from milk? Is there any medicine which can stop her excess vomits? Her weight is 5kg n length is 63cm, is it fine for her age? Should I change my paediatrician as the current one says that she is fine and avoid giving her toned milk n keep on changing the brand of formula milk if she is vomiting one because that is the only best option for feeding outer milk. Please suggest the best possible solution. I am sooo worried.
Continuous Vomiting sensation due to trimester pregnancy. Unable to eat but feeling hungry.Please tell sir .
Hi doctor, I'm facing Premature ejaculation, my wife not at all satisfy with me, we are quarl daily, I consult doctor he said I have varicocele, so he did surgery also after that my problem not improved at all, and I met him last month he said everything is fine nothing to worry, and he suggest some tablet's, I use one month. This time also I'm not satisfied with His treatment I ask in him in the pHone, he replied come and meet me. I want to know is this he did right surgery are not is there any relation between Premature ejaculation and varicocele, he suggest tablet's like 1. Ultracet 10 days, 2. Zanocin-200, 10 days, 3. Duraplus 30 days, please suggest me for good sex life,
Neck pain is a very common problem found in people who are habituated with a wrong posture for extended periods in a day, day after day. While old age and arthritis contribute to neck pain, even younger individuals who sit for hours in front of a computer screen or just generally have a faulty posture, may be subjected to such pains. Neck pain is usually due to cervical spondylitis.
While most of the neck pains are cured by topical muscle relaxants, those who have a severe condition may not be able to touch their chest with their chin, may have a loss of strength in one arm, may have shooting pain in one arm or shoulder, or may experience a sudden change in the bowel habits. In these situations, it is best to consult a doctor at the earliest.
The homeopathic remedies for neck pain are as follows:
- Cimicfuga: This remedy is usually recommended when the neck pain radiates out and is almost like an electric shock spreading to the left arm. Pain and stiffness is experienced by the individual undergoing such a condition, if the hand is pulled backwards. Damp and cold conditions are aggravating factors, whereas warmth, pressure, and rest provide relief.
- Chelidonium: This remedy is usually recommended when the neck pain is associated with heaviness and tenderness. In such a condition, the pain may also affect the right arm, shoulder or wrist. Touching or moving the arm is an aggravating factor and relief is provided with warmth.
- Gelsemium: This is the medication of choice when soreness and tenderness in the neck region along with a persistent headache is the condition. Pain intensity keeps changing and the patient feels very weak and lethargic. To relieve the pain, the patients are advised to lie down with their head raised. Aggravation of the pain happens due to cold and damp conditions.
- Causticum: When the muscle and tendons undergo stiff contractions and the muscles of the neck are weakened, Causticum is the remedy of choice. Patients are unable to move their head to the right and find it extremely difficult to be able to bend it backwards. Pain in the neck is excruciating and accompanied with a tearing and burning sensation. Movements aggravate the pain and heat exposure provides relief.
- Bryonia: A stitching sensation in the neck, which seems to extend upto the shoulders, is when Bryonia is prescribed. Swelling accompanied with a feeling of heat in the shoulders is also present. Movements increase the pain while relaxation of the shoulder and neck region brings relief.
The aforementioned options are the treatment lines of choice in case of a neck pain. They are universally accepted to be safe options, sans side effects, and that’s why most patients prefer them. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello Dr, my fasting blood glucose is most of the time is 125-130 .My age is 33 and I had diabetes during pregnancy.(delivered 9 months ago). I am on homeopathic med. Pls let me know if it's normal.
No matter how well you take care of yourself, everyone catches a cold or flu at some time or the other. That’s probably the reason why it is popularly known as a ‘common’ cold. A cold on its own does not harm the body much but it leaves you feeling weakened and suppresses the immune system. Cold is a viral infection and hence is usually unresponsive to antibiotics and other medication. However, Ayurveda can help manage a cold better and speed up the recovery process.
Cough and cold can be triggered by a number of factors including a sudden drop in temperature, exposure to dust or pollen or staying in rooms with poor ventilation. Additionally, aggravating the Kapha dosha can also cause a cold or cough. When the food we eat is not digested properly, its turns into ‘ama’ that triggers cold or cough when it reaches the respiratory system. Some common ayurvedic remedies for coughs and colds are:
- Enhance your body heat: Keeping the body warm, especially the head, throat, chest and feet, is the first step to recovering from a cold. Drinking a cup of hot spiced tea or a glass of warm water mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, a few times a day, can also help. Spices like cumin, coriander and black pepper are considered heat generating spices and hence should be used liberally when preparing food.
- Vapour therapy: To recover from a cough that is accompanied by congestion, try inhaling the hot vapours of water mixed with a little eucalyptus oil. This helps dilate the bronchial tubes and unblocks the nostrils. Inhaling the vapours of water mixed with rock salt can help relieve heaviness in the head and a mild cold. Simple hot water vapours itself can even be inhaled to relieve sinusitis pain. To benefit from vapour therapy, it is essential to sit in a room without the fan on and to cover your head and the vapour source while inhaling the steam.
- Dhooma Paan: Inhaling turmeric smoke is said to have an antiseptic effect on the lungs and respiratory tract. To benefit from this therapy burn a dried root of turmeric and inhale the smoke a few times. If you do not have access to the dried root of turmeric, place a red hot piece of charcoal with a few dried leaves in a clay pot, add a heaped spoon of turmeric powder to this and blow gently till it catches fire before inhaling the smoke.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!