Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Submit a review for Dr. Kaustubh JoagYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. m doing bsc nursing 1st year and my exams are held in October m late admission just in September 16 do not know why I am not able to learn anything when I see my notes I read it and I can understand everything but when I take my test for each chapters I forgot everything. Please please help what should I do in this situation how can I write in my exams like this my exams are coming soon. I am so so depressed.
Hello sir, My name is Chandra Prakash Gupta. My age is 19 years. Studying graduate 2nd year my main problem is forgetting. What ever im studying im forgetting. Sir. Not only while reading. Also general works like while shopping in market forgetting some items to buy. Can't Able to remember anything sir. Plzzz do something sir for my memory power.
Hello doctor, my aunt is suffering from a mental illness. She blabbers loudly throughout the day, she feels she is superior to all and everyone is trying to get her down. She is highly superstitious. She also gets hallucination and trust only people who praise her. She has immense amount of energy compared to a women of age of 55. What kind of syndrome is this? What can be possible treatment as it is very difficult to take her to a doctor whole day she keeps on screaming loudly in house please help.
I have depression problem from last five years and taking medicines from different different doctors but not more changes.
I am suffering from memory loss, is there any medicine or treatment for my problem? Please suggest me sir.
I am 44 years old lady I feel depressed always I don't wish to mingle with any one if I try so I easily get bored with them in a day or two. Family history is granny committed suicide and mother tried twice is it related to me in anyway if yes please suggest good action.
My father is suffering from loss of pneumatization with sclerosis seen in the right mastoid. Can you suggest me is it dangerous.
I lost my girlfriend last week and I depressing now all time and my performance day to day is very dull. Please help me.
You may face stress and anxiety in life because of innumerable reasons, starting from job-related stress to personal stress. Stress is capable of causing great distress, which may hamper your daily activities, your thinking and your entire life in general. It is essential for you to identify the cause of stress and anxiety and then adopt ways to cope with it.
Here are some important tips for busting stress and anxiety:
- Keep active: Exercise does not eliminate stress, but it helps in reducing its intensity. Your thoughts will be cleared and you will be able to deal with your problems better.
- Take control: Remember that every problem has a solution. If you are passive about it and think about the negative side, your stress is bound to shoot up. You cannot afford to lose control over your thoughts and actions. Instead, try to take control over the situation and be optimistic.
- Connect with people: Instead of isolating yourself during situations of great stress and anxiety, connecting with your friends, family and colleagues will ease your troubles. You may come across a new perspective or a new approach. If you do not connect with the people who matter, you will not have their support when you really need it. By talking about your problem, you may find solutions and get suggestions as well.
- Spend time with yourself: We all like to do certain things, but cannot make it possible because of work pressure and other demands in life. It is important for you to take some time off for yourself and do the things you enjoy. This will lighten you up, make you happy and is a good vent for stress and anxiety.
- Set challenges for yourself: In order to build confidence, you must set some goals and challenges for yourself to accomplish. This is ideal for coping with stress and anxiety.
- Abstain from unhealthy habits: Do not rely on alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes as a way of coping with stress. Although this is a common thing all around the world, these do not actually solve your troubles. They keep on creating more problems and hence try to keep away from them. You may get temporary relief, but in the long run, you have to solve the underlying cause of your stress.
- Help other people: It is evident that people who help others in need through volunteering, community work or any other way get resilient. If you help people who are in situations far worse than you, your problems will be put in the right perspective. Try to help people out in every little way.
You need to maintain a positive mindset instead of breaking down or losing it. Acceptance is a very important part of busting stress and anxiety.