Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Submit a review for Dr. Kaustubh JoagYour feedback matters!
Hello! I am pursuing B. Tech. Sir I am going through anxiety and depression. What should I do to get rid of them. I have lost interest in everything. And my mind wanders alottt. M also emotionally unstable sometimes. Sir what should I do to attain a healthy mind. It has led to my weight loss also. Please help me out.
Sir, here self-bought, panic attack, memory flash back ,self consciousness mean .which you had given in symptoms of anxiety. please answer me by giving example of these to understand me.
I am from mumbai my stomach is in for a baad mood from years to years and its in a terrible condition now that I have to take the help of smoking ciggarates to have my stomach clean and get rid of constipation so please help me and get me rid of this ciggarates and constipation
My mom age is 46 nd from 2 3 years she has changed completely wat she was before she gets angry every time and she talks continues non stop from morning till ni8 we also consulted a doct they gave some medicines with that medicine she sleeps well but then after waking she again starts speaking nd speaking anything. Plzz suggest wat to do.
I am 19. I have been through breakup. And this pain is just killing me. Ok so the story here is. He left me and went back to his ex. He always does. Did he love me ever? No right? And will he be coming back?
Sir when I am working on computer I miss the alphabet for example at 2, 4 min I forget that which alphabet is called a. Same things happen with numbers. My expression are change immediately. And I also can't sleep long time. I wake up 4 5 time on night bt I m feeling so tired. I am thinking so much without any connection and limitations. Is this symptoms for depression. What I do ?which kind of doctor I contact.
I am taking medications of anxiety and depression. And doing meditation daily I wanna know when meditation will start working and I will be able to control my mind and thoughts?
How can a student get boosted up. If he feels frusted. While his exams come nearer. Although he has prepared fully.
In some cases, frustration can tend to be positive and can give you another perspective or view on things. It can also give you the ability to continue going further until you achieve your objective. However, there are times when you are going in circles and the dissatisfaction makes you frustrated and this frustration can cloud your mind and judgment. To avoid that from happening, there are certain approaches that will help you overcome your frustration:
- Be present in the moment: When you are frustrated, you tend to think about a lot of things. This keeps the individual completely occupied with different kinds of thoughts. Even if you try to avoid it or distract yourself, you again start to remember a disappointment from your past. You need to snap out of those thoughts and calm yourself down by centring your brain and thoughts on what is presently going on around you. You can do so in the following ways:
- Concentrate on relaxing: Take a seat, close your eyes and simply concentrate on the live events and concentrate on them for one to two minutes. Take quiet and marginally deeper breaths than regular and inhale with your stomach and not the chest. Concentrate on what is around you as of now. The sun sparkling in through your window, the children playing out on the road, the vehicles or the individuals passing by. Take in the details.
- Try to be happy with what you have right now: After you have pulled your concentration and thoughts back to where they can be most useful, focus on what is still positive in your life. The easiest and least demanding approach to do so is to centre it on acknowledging what you do have in your life right now. The most unimportant of things at this point can prove to be the most beneficial. For example:
- A warm home and a rooftop over your head.
- Water to drink.
- Getting to eat great food.
- Access to the internet and other forms of technology that make life easy.
- Your loved ones.
- Focus on what you can do at this moment: With the amount of frustration and anger you might be feeling, it is important for you to concentrate on what you can do at the moment i.e. at present. It might involve figuring out what has been the cause for your frustration and how it can be dealt with right now or what the alternatives for it are.
Then again, you could also take your time to understand that you may have taken a lot of pressure or things have been extreme. Hence, you have to take some time or a couple of days to simply unwind, deal with yourself and maybe calm down a bit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.