Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Doctor ji how can I gain weight I am very weak and thin please give me information about it.Please tell.
I am 20 year old but my height is 5.6 only how can I growth my height and also I am slim I need some tips to look like healthy.
I am 25 year old male. My blood pressure is very low it's range is 70-90. Please tell me medicine. I am feel very tired.
I am 19years old female. 7years ago I have hurted my left leg near ankle while playing. But still my ankle and my knee keeps on swelling. Specially during my periods and when I walk too much.
I am excess thin inspite of eating nutritious food. My all clothes swing on me. How to become fatty.
How I get rid of from ameobiosis. I have visited so many doctors. But not helpful what should I do? I eat a lot. But my weight is about 52. Height 6 feet. What should I do to get healthy body?
I am feeling very bad. And I am very lazy feel Mai bahot sochta hu iska koi treatment bataye Mera mind bhi very weak.
Today I have read the article related to cooking oils and want to know about the mustard oil usage in cooking - is it good or bad, please explain if possible.
Hello sir, My age is 23 yrs My Wight is 35 kgs My Height is 172. 5 cms I am eating food two times and one glass milk day and night. Sir Body Improve Medicine & Powder Any available Sir?
I am under weight and want to increase my weight for personality enhancement. What should I do for increase my weight? should I join gym?
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.
My body weight is 47.5 kg and height is 5.6 inch. I want to increase my body weight. How can I do it? what type of diet I should take? please advise.
I am 21 years old from some time my knees pain what I should do please help me sir I am waiting of your answer dear sir.
Eating baanaana on night with milk12. 00 pm after dinner at 9 pm it can help loose weight or gain weight.
Certain other risk factors have been mentioned here. Avoid what you can!