Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KankonkarYour feedback matters!
How to increase my humanity power of the body and I want to get rid of my headache what can be done.
Types and causes of Diabetes
Diabetes is two types, type 1 and type 2. Diabetes is caused by the low release of insulin in human body and some and endocrinal hormone imbalances in a human body. We treated diabetes and hormone imbalance in our clinic if any person suffers from this diseases they can get treated by us in our clinic. Diabetic and hormone imbalance patients should not stop their medicines without consulting your doctors. if you want the best treatment then you contact us. We give 100 days one hundred percent satisfaction in treatment.
If you wanted really good health then contact us on www.lybrate.com, clinic name is Pyare Lal hormones clinic in Bolivar Ballabgar, Faridabad, Haryana. Thank you!type 2 Diabetes
A heart attack is usually characterised by the rupture of a plaque which can cause the spread of the cholesterol into the blood stream. Cardiovascular diseases are a major cause of pain, suffering and death around the world, today. Heart attacks are caused by coronary heart disease.
This is caused by the narrowing of the coronary artery when substances like cholesterol block it. If not treated and revived on time, a patient suffering from a heart attack can meet a fatal result. So how can you prevent a heart attack?
- Cholesterol: We are all affected to some extent by what we eat. It is important to keep a check on your cholesterol, especially if it is on the higher side, so as to prevent a heart attack. Cholesterol is known to directly cause a heart attacks, because if applies layer upon layer to the walls of the artery, and chokes them until they cannot handle the pressure any longer. So watch your food intake and bring down the blood lipid or fat levels with proper diet and exercise to alleviate the risk of a heart attack.
- Assess your Risk Factors: So are you at risk of heart disease and possible heart attack? This will very much depend on your medical history and allied ailments. If you are suffering from high cholesterol or even diabetes, your chances of having clogged arteries and a subsequent heart attack may increase manifold. Also, you may have a family history of heart diseases which can increase the risk of such ailments in your case. So, it is wise to assess your risk factors and take measures like regular checkups, medication where required and even other measures like diet and exercise.
- Blood Pressure: To prevent a heart attack, you can also keep your blood pressure in check. Constant spikes and dips can lead to a malfunctioning heart which can weaken the heart muscles and lead to a fatal result like a heart attack. Further, high blood pressure can lead to wear and tear of the inner lining of your blood vessels, which makes it that much more difficult for blood flow and circulation. So keep a blood pressure measuring machine or cuff at home, or visit your doctor regularly to keep tabs on your blood pressure.
While these basic measures can help take care of the immediate and most direct causes of heart attacks, you can also avoid passive and active smoking, and indulge in a good diet with plenty of exercise to keep your heart healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Pain. In my head continuously after. One or two days and gastric. Trouble too why it is. Happens please. Suggest. What I do.
I am anurag sharma 31 years of age, from last few weeks after I recently got married on 25/02/15, I observe less firm erection, that too not long lasting, tightness is less. I was under deep depression/ trauma after getting cheated with my wife as she has hidded great facts, which was not acceptable to me, suddenly after his incident I observed this problem of less hard erection along with my bp sooted up, in addition to that I was detected with high blood sugar before 8 years. I am a over weight man of 100 kg with ht of 5'11' physical activities are less. And from last 3 years I am working with dept. Of atomic energy, as engineer in a nuclear reactor. Some times get exposed to moderate radiation which is well under acceptable limits. And I was using tobacco products from the teen age. Which got very much enhanced during this stressful period just after marriage. My penial droppler scan & siemen analysis test did not show any abnormality. What should I do now to improve my erection quality. And what is the actual cause of this problem from among all probable causes I listed above. Please advice. The remedy & solution.
Hello Doctor, I have got red bumps and puss like bumps on my chest due to waxing. I wax usually and apply elovera gel and I get few bumps which are not to noticeable. But the bumps I have on my chest right now are just not reducing since past 1 week and is looking terrible even after frequently applying elovera gel on it.
I am 19 years old girl. I have sex with my husband on my 3 rd day of periods. I have a very little blood flow on that day. IS DER ANY CHANCE TO BECOME PREGNANT? We did not used any kind of birth control measure and he cummed completely inside n I did not even washed it immediately?
Hi, Sir I want to know about sexual things how many times want to have sex to get pregnant. please tell me
Could you suggest some medicine for migraine please. I am feeling very pain in my left frontal lobe of my head. Some time it is very high.
How male partner come to know that her female partner has been satisfied fully during sexual intercourse.
When I urinate after some time in 5-15 mnts some drops fall in my underwear I feel so uncomfortable with this problem. This prob is only after the urination please help.
I am 31 years old I am suffering from headaches in left side since three days. I took certain painkillers such as paracetamol, combiflam n disprin etc. Even I took the steam might b I thought it can be sinus bt no result. The pain is still there and it has been increased kindly suggest me immediate what can I do right now to remove headache left side nly.
Whenever I indulge in sex with my wife its not lasting for more than 5 minutes. Because my sperm comes out faster within 2 minutes im unable to satisfy her. I do not know why. Please tell me the reason for it and what should I do for that.
Now a days many people are suffering from kidney diseases like, chronic renal failure. As the name itself suggests, function of kidney gets deteriorates progressively. The basic unit of kidney, called nephrons, start getting damaged and unable to filter the urine, due to that, the wastes of body start getting accumulated with in the blood itself. And that recollection is very dangerous and life threatening. This could be diagnosed through blood test where s. Creatinine and urea gets high and if creatinine gets very high, doctors recommend dialysis.
When patient/attendant asks his doctor whether he may try ayurveda medicines, most of the doctors say them strictly not to go for ayurveda even without what knowing that what exactly ayurveda does in ckd.
Here, I am writing this post just to build some confidence. I can assure to all kidney patients, all of you can go for ayurvedic treatment without any fear and doubt, as there is no harm at all with ayurvedic medicines.
If your ayurveda doctor is pretty much clear about your disease and line of treatment, there would be no further damage to the kidneys.
A good ayurveda doctor knows that, in case of renal dysfunction, heavy metallic preparations are prohibited like the combinations of lead, mercury, arsenic. As these are very difficult for weak kidney to filter.
Even though the damaged nephrons can never be repaired, but the function of remaining nephrons can be restored so that over all kidney function can be revived. And this is really effective. Ayurveda doctor would prefer to prescribe herbal and mineral preparations.
Therefore. I would strongly suggest to start ayurveda in any types of renal diseases. I can assure you the quality of life would surely improve.
I have a white patch on my tongue. I have tried scrubbing with my brush but it keeps coming back. Now I noticed that it's kind of spreading too. What is it?
I have chest congestion, nose block and breathing difficulty when I get some infection or due to cold/dust allergy. Can I use "asthalin" for nebulization at home?
I am 24 years old male. My problem is with my penis. It ejaculates automatically in the sleep. And my penis is just 2&half inch length in flaccid state. And during erections it goes to 5inch. Much medicine is available online. Which one is the best to increase my penis length permanantly
Ayurveda encompasses all aspects of your life, including what you eat and drink and how you exercise. Following an ayurvedic lifestyle can help prevent problems from occurring and improve your quality of life. Indigestion is a common complaint faced by a majority of the population at some point of time or the other. Here are a few ayurvedic tips on how to prevent indigestion.
- Eat mindfully: Never eat in a hurry or on the go. Chew your food properly and eat slowly. Along with the taste, also appreciate the textures, smell etc. of your food. This keeps your body satiated for longer and helps avoid snacking. Pay attention to your digestive system while eating by unplugging from other activities and medium like television, telephones etc.
- Eat freshly cooked food: As food gets stale, it loses its nutrient value. Hence always, cook and eat fresh food. Avoid microwaved meals. Eating raw food in the form of salads etc is ideal as these uncooked food have the highest level of nutrients and are rich in fiber, making them easy to digest.
- Sip warm water: Water not only keeps the body hydrated, but also aids digestion. Try sipping warm water throughout the day to keep your digestive system lubricated and to make it easy for food to pass through. Avoid drinking cold water as this takes longer to digest. This is because the body must first heat the water to bring it up to body temperature before it can digest it.
- Take a walk after a meal: Going for a light walk after a meal can help kickstart the digestive process. This increases blood flow and circulation in the digestive system. However, avoid strenuous exercising like swimming or running immediately after a meal.
- Make lunch your heaviest meal: The body's digestive system works at its optimal levels in the middle of the day. According to a number of studies, the highest amounts of digestive juices are released around noon. Hence, this is the best time to eat a heavy meal as it will be digested faster and metabolized into energy to keep you going throughout the day instead of being stored as fat.
- Ginger tea: Sipping on ginger tea after a heavy meal can help avoid bloating. It can also boost the digestive enzymes and speed up the digestion process. You may also sip ginger tea between meals.
- Exercise regularly: Lastly, exercise regularly. If you can't find half an hour to exercise at once, try interval training between activities. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator is an easy way to include exercise in your daily routine.