Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kalyani KingaleYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old and 13 week pregnant, my doctor done USG himself and report was OK, he prescribed acucal tab and anofer tab, I have seen one of my friend she used to take natural michronised progesterone and l arginine sachet in her pregnancy, my doctor not prescribed any of these, is it OK? And 1 month before my USG shown 8 weeks pregnancy but after one month when my doctor done USG he told that it is 13 weeks, but it should be 12 weeks, is it a problem?
Hi doctor. I am 27 years old I am getting lot of sexual feelings but I am un-married. I don't like to participate with any one please suggest me how to control my self.
My father is having shrinkage in Lt. Kidney and irregular in outline. What precautions and diet is suggested.
I am 23 years old. I am suffering frm PCOD. Ans I have gained lot of weight because of it. Please adive me a proper diet to loose weight
Hello, Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex 2 times. Both the times I gave her the ipill. Her last LMP was on 17th july. She missed her periods this month. So we did the strip pregnancy test. And it was positive. We visited a doctor. Doc said again go for a pregnancy test and she gave a strip. We did the test and it was again positive. The second line was faint. We did the sonography after that. No signs from outside. They said it is very early pregnancy. But its been 5 weeks now. We did it from the inside. Sill there was no signs of anything. Doc said to do a blood pregnancy test. We did the test and waiting for the results. She said you have to wait for 1 week and again do a blood test. If the levels of hormone are increased then we will go again for sonography then only they will go for the pill abortion. .she said you can also bleed in 3 4 days or not me and my girlfriend are very tensed. Is she pregnant? What should we do now.
I got my periods on 15th aug And it ended on 20th Aug .my periods are irregular. Today I had unprotected sex. Itwas not sex actually. Just for 1-2. Min he inserted his private part we ensured that it was dry. No pre ejaculation was there. Not even he ejaculated inside me. Can I get pregnant?
Aides such as canes or walkers for walking and balancing can be used to prevent yourself from falling.
My friend has polyclonal ovary. She was having some medicine but she stopped it when she find it cured and there is no further problem. But it almost 2 months she is not having periods. Suggest the solution.
Hi Now we r doing baby plan and our intercourse date was in 9th day, 10th day, 12th and 18th. My last period was 26th Oct. It happening 4 or 6 days before last period date. But still it is not happened. Last 3 days now I am feeling heavy breast, morning sickness, gastric problem and pain like period time. So my question is can you please tell 1) why I am feeling like this? 2) is it a pregnancy possibility.
Hello Dr. mai maa banne Ki kai bar koshish kar chuki hun but samarth nahi ho pa rahi hun please help me.
I got my period 4 days early. Is that good? I'm 20 and I've had unprotected sex for 2-3 times in the last month, but he did not ejaculate inside me.
I tested negative for pregnancy test kit and a creamy white discharge is coming on my first missed day of my period, my lower abdomen is cramps and feeling hurt on sleeping on my stomach. Also feeling back pain sometime on right side and sometime left. Feeling feverish ,vomiting, heavy stomach in morning, uncomfortable to breath.
"I don't have time" is one of the most common excuses heard for living an unhealthy lifestyle. When you're working at a full time job, it is often easier to order in from a restaurant and spend the evening watching television to 'cool off' instead of cooking a healthy meal and hitting the gym. However, a busy lifestyle does not necessarily need to be unhealthy. Here are a few simple tips to live a healthier life.
- Cook one pot meals: Cooking doesn't have to be complicated. Experiment with your microwave settings and recipes to find quick meals that can be made in under a minute like quiche in a mug or steamed salmon. Making pasta can be as easy as putting all the ingredients in together into a pot and letting them cook. Find recipes that require minimal grocery shopping and preparation.
- Take the stairs: Elevators are definitely a convenience and cannot be avoided if your office or home is on the 10th floor. To balance convenience and health, get off the elevator a floor or two below yours and climb up the remaining stairs. Obviously working up a sweat by climbing stairs at the beginning of your day at work isn't a good idea so time your stair climbs at the end of the day or when a shower is nearby.
- Avoid snacking: Eat proper meals instead of mindlessly snacking through the day. Keeping a food diary can help you recognize your eating habits and rectify them. If three meals a day does not satiate your hunger, break your meals into smaller portions eaten at more frequent intervals. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and should never be skipped.
- Drink plenty of water: Often we snack not because we're hungry but because the body is dehydrated. Water can also boost your energy levels and aid digestion. However, avoid filling your stomach with water before a meal to make you eat less. This can hinder your digestion process and keep your body from receiving its necessary nutrients.
- Cut back on packaged foods: Packaged food is never really all that good for you. In most cases, it is loaded with sugar, sodium, preservatives and artificial flavouring. If you cannot avoid packaged food, pick the one with minimal ingredients.
- Interval training: Spending an hour at the gym is not the only way to exercise. If you cannot find time for a full workout, try interval training. Get off the couch during intervals while watching your favourite soap or take a quick five minute break from your desk to exercise. Regular exercise will also help you sleep better and make you wake up feeling refreshed.
Last 3 months my wife had irregular periods of 38, 45n 48 days. What exercise and foods should she follow from now on to get the periods regular and ovulation correctly. Please briefly explain.
I feel extreme pain in my vaginal opening and its inside part whenever I touch it also there is a pain in my whole pubic area. What should I do. Pls suggest some medicine.
Hi mam how to increase the sex I am also daibtese person but everyday 1 time intercourse 2 time facing the problem so east is the solution please want to know.
I am 26 years old women, mujhe period time to time pe ata hai per six month ho gayi hai mujhe koi pregnancy nahi hui hai,
Meri shadi ko 5 saal hogaye hai per 1 baar bhi pregnancy nahi hui hai doctors ko dikhaya hai unke kehne per bahot si report karai hai meri or mere husband ki sari report normal hai doctor kehtye hai dono me koi problem nahi hai kuch dino fertilit or vitamin etc medicine kahatha khane ko per koi positive results nahi aya agar ab me koi treatment na karao to kya me naturally pregnant hone ke kitne % chance hosaktye hai or is it possible ke me bina medicine ya ab agaye bina treatment ke pregnant hosakti hu please reply as soon as possible.
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
1. Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
2. Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
3. Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
4. A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
1. Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
2. Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
3. The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
4. Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
5. Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.