Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Jaydeep DateYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. Kuch din pehle maine apna whole abdomen ka ultrasound karvaya tha, vo is liye kyoki lagbhag 1 year pehle mere left renal me 3.5 mg ka stone tha, maine homeopathy Dr. Senior medicine li aur 2 months khai. Ye dekhne ke liye ki ab vo stone hai ki nahi maine 8 months baad ultrasound karvaya. Saari cheez to normal nikli but ek line usme ye thi ki "gall bladder is collapsed" is ka matlab nahi samajh paya. Aur kuch dino se mujhe gas aur sahi se fresh bhi nahi ho pata hu. please meri help kijiye. Report me Diagnosis hua hai- grade 1 fatty changes in liver.
Which food items should be avoided in kidney stones. Because I have stones in both of my kidney's So please suggest me which food items I should avoid. The size of stones are 4 and 5 mm.
I am 24 years old. I often feel urination after every 20 minutes even in night I wake up three times. I have no any kind of other health problem. I also tested the routine urination examination.
Hello! I'm Arjun and my father (age 59) is suffering from kidney disease, his current creatinine level is 6 mg/dl, he's having diabetes type 2, recently heart surgery also done to my father in which they kept a stunt in heart,! Now the problem is with kidney, does he needed dialysis now? And if yes what are the problems associated with it? Thank you.
I am having frequent urination. Uncontrolled urination. urge of urination. Sensation in urethra with mild pain. Taking Alpha-Blocker.
I have ADPKD. Is following beneficial 1. Eating one white grapefruit each day 2, Taking Pavlostatin 3. taking Tovlapton orally
I am 52 years female. I have small stones in kidney untreated. I have recently experienced pain in backbone, hand and thigh bones. Is anything related?
A kidney stone may not be as big as the stones in your garden, but can be quite a pain. Kidney stones are actually mineral crystals that are usually a combination of calcium and phosphates. The size of a kidney stone ranges from the size of a sugar crystal to a ping pong ball. While some kidney stones pass out of the body along with urine, others can block the urethra and become painful.
In addition to being painful, a kidney stone can cause permanent damage to your kidneys. Since large kidney stones are usually painful, they rarely go undiagnosed. However, if a kidney stone is left untreated, it could cause the kidney to atrophy and lower the functionality of the kidney. Kidney stones that are related to an infection can also lead to chronic urinary tract infections and damage the kidney through scarring and inflammation. This could eventually lead to kidney failure.
Not all kidney stones need to be treated with surgery. If the kidney stone is very small, your doctor may prescribe plenty of water and medication to treat the pain. With plenty of water, you should be able to pass the stone in your urine. Ideally, you should take plenty of rest until the stone is passed.
Larger kidney stones may need you to be hospitalized for treatment. These are:
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL): To begin this of treatment, a painkiller is administered. Ultrasonic waves are used to determine the location of the kidney stone. Shock waves are then passed through the kidney stone to break it into smaller pieces, which can then pass out of the body through urine.
- Ureteroscopy: This is also called retrograde intrarenal surgery and is performed when the kidney stone is stuck in the ureter. A ureteroscope is passed through the urethra and bladder into the ureter. Laser energy may then be used to break the stone into smaller pieces to unblock the ureter.
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL): This surgery is performed under general anesthesia. It involves a small incision being made in the back and a nephroscope passed into the kidney through it. Laser or pneumatic energy is then used to break up the stone into smaller pieces and pull them out.
- Open surgery: Open surgery is performed only in the case of an abnormally large stone or abnormal anatomy of the person. An incision is made in the back that allows the doctor to access the kidney and manually remove the stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
Sometimes my anal is like something is moving I do not have hemorrhoid problem and I do not know what is this.
I have two kidney stone approx 5 or 6 mm in my right kidney due to this I feel very pain please tell me perfect medicine for this.
Urinary tract infections (UTIs), which are infections anywhere along the urinary tract including the bladder and kidneys are on the most common infections in women. These infections can be caused by poor hygiene, impaired immune function, the overuse of antibiotics and the use of spermicides. The most common cause, accounting for about 90 percent of all cases, is the transfer of E. coli bacteria from the intestinal tract to the urinary tract.
Fortunately, there are a few methods of natural treatment and prevention that are drug free and prescription free and more than are effective as well. Go Natural!
Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
Indian Gooseberry is rich in vitamin C which in turn inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Take a cup of water.
- Add one teaspoon of Indian gooseberry (amla) powder and one teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Boil the solution until half the water evaporates.
- Drink the residue three times a day for three to five days.
You can also eat more fruits like lemons, oranges, bananas, guava, kiwi, melon, raspberries, tomatoes, and papaya that contain a good amount of Vitamin C.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a rich source of enzymes, potassium and other useful minerals that can prevent the bacteria that cause UTIs from multiplying or growing. Those suffering from UTIs can use apple cider vinegar as
- Natural antibiotic to treat the infection.
- Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water. You can also add lemon juice and sweeten with honey. Mix it well.
- Drink this two times a day for a few days
Baking soda will raise the acid-base balance of acidic urine and give you relief from the pain. Neutralizing the acidity in the urine also will help speed up recovery. Simply add one teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of water and drink it once or twice a day.
Blueberries have bacteria-inhibiting properties that can help in the treatment of UTIs. The antioxidants present in blueberries are good for the immune system, and they prevent growth of bacteria that causes UTIs.
- You can add some fresh blueberries to your favorite cereal and have it for breakfast.
- You can also make fresh blueberry juice and have it daily, in the morning and at night for quick results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.