Find numerous Aesthetic Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Aesthetic Medicine Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Aesthetic Medicine Specialists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jalpa DesaiYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 24 yes old, I have an 1 years baby, on pregnancy I got thyroid and now also I have that same problem, ill put over weight and I have an hair fall, now my thyroid level is6. 67 if it's possible to weight loss and reduce thyroid problem, how many years I have take tablet for that.
I have desk job in the last two years and my weight has gone up 23to78 kg. I have loose my weight. Please help.
I have itching, dandruff and hair fall. And the dandruff is like layers of dead cells doesn't go at all keeps irritating me. Please guide me.
I am 29 years age man and I am foodie and try every food I like in taste and since childhood I have been eating spicy food and eat a lot of non veg than veg. I am overweight now. Currently my weight is 85 mgs and my height is 5 feet 6 inches approx. I have gained weight around 20 kgs in last three years and from last three years I am suffering from improper latrine problems. I take lactifiber every night to clear my potty next morning and if I don't take for few days then I suffer from unclear potty with blood in it. I do farting around 15 times adash and I am suffer from fatty liver also. Please suggest what to do?
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.
I am 16 years old bt my height is jzzt 4.9. N I hve some black spots on my legs. Please suggest some appropriate ways for both conditions?
I have lost my hair from front side (Type 5) as stated by a consultant ,want to get treatment or transplanted .I may be advised the options and clinics in mumbai west.
Hi i am Suffering from mouth ulcer since 8 to 10 months and unable to eat anything I am on fruit diet only as there is inflammation in my tongue I can not eat anything and I have lost 5 kg weight, and I become so weak. I have done all the test and the test are mostly normal. Please advice me regarding this matter.
I have black spot on my face. I used many creams on my face but I seen no change on my face. Please tell me what I should?
I have a problem with my hair loss I've tried many hair oils and many solutions on my hairs but nothing have worked. So can you please help me in knowing how to prevent the hair loss.
I am Prasad I have hair loss problem so you suggest what types of oils are useful for prevent hair fall.
Hello. Doctors. please help me as I am facing hair fall problem from last 2 months. Can you please suggest me any hair oil/shampoo/medicine. Thanks In advance.
Hair growth is a natural process that can also take place with assisted treatments. There are quite a few solutions and treatments available. Quite a lot of these are fads while some can be genuine. Homeopathy is an option which is effective for regrowth of hair and curing baldness. This is often the last stop of treatment for people who have failed at restoring their previous state of hair. These are a few well known remedies that homeopathy prescribes for baldness.
- Silicea: It is very commonly used and is processed from sandstones and human tissues. It strengthens the hair and reduces dryness by giving essential nourishment to the hair follicles. It is a very good growth enhancer.
- Kalium Carbonicum: It is made from compounds which the Egyptians used in glass preparation and is another effective homeopathic medicine. It stops the thinning of hair and reduces its brittleness as well. This in turn increases hair growth.
- Lycopodium: Premature baldness shows a dramatically marked response on the use of this miracle homeopathic drug. Women suffering from post-partum hair loss also benefit a lot from using Lycopodium. It is formed from the distillation of evergreen plant spores, such as club moss.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Table salt (sodium chloride) is used to prepare this homeopathic medicine. Natrum Muriaticum is especially beneficial when dry crusts form on the scalp and dandruff is the primary reason for hair loss. It even helps when hair fall is triggered by menstrual problems or any skin disorder. This homeopathic remedy is also effective in treating hormonal imbalance related hair loss. Emotional and sensitive people are generally prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Phosphorous: Another tried and tested hair growth enhancer is phosphorous. People who have baldness in patches and lose hair in clumps are benefitted by this homeopathic medicine. People who suffer from minor scalp ailments or those who lose hair due to excess dandruff are also prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Kalium Sulphuricum: Hair loss due to flaky dandruff is treated with Kalium Sulphuricum and it is available in tablet and liquid form. It contains some amounts of sulphur and hence shouldn’t be over used. It is generally prescribed for twice a day application. Generally it isn’t recommended in excess and its use should be stopped after two weeks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.