Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gunvant Yeola
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Gunvant YeolaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, my dad is 63. Now a days he is suffering from sudden hiccups occasionally. We are worried about it alot. Please help me about why they are coming suddenly? And what should be done at that time to avoid hiccups. Please suggest me with better solution.
I am psoriatic arthritis patients. Suffering from past 8 yrs. I am on lefno (10 mg) and saaz (1 mg) and I have experienced small red spots on my hands and face is it the side effects of these tablets or should I need to consult a dermatologist.
I am 47 years old and diabetic (border line) since last 05 years. I am having lower abdomen pain in right side with alternate constipation and diahorrea. This is there since last 06 months. My citiscan and colonoscopy reports were normal. I was told that I am having colon spasm and am taking normaxin, providac and pantodac since last few days. Is this medication okay. Please help.
My question is that I'm taking spon 50 and carni q tablets for shoulder injury so can I take serious mass supplement at the same time? Can I take supplement?
Hello sir/madam. Myself Rahul Sarkar. I am 21 years old, but according to my age I am thin. For that reason I want a diet chart to gain my weight. Can you please provide me.
My head has some type of infection. There are small pimples and lot of dandruff. Small white pieces of something skin like is getting fallen from my head. Too much hairfall also occurring. It seems like a fungal infection. What should I do?
Chilies have always been known as ingredients that add spice to indian food. Without chilies, any indian food cuisine is incomplete. Both have distinct tastes and also have different health benefits. Here's a comparison between the two:
Red Chilli: Red chilies are dried and then used in food a preparation. It is spicier or hotter than green chilies.
- Source of iron absorption - Red chilies contain a good proportion of iron which is very good for blood health. They also have a lot of vitamin c that helps the body in absorbing iron
- Burns calories - They produce heat in the body that directly burns down calories, just like heat generated due to exercise
- Relieves from congestion - In india red chilies are provided to a person for consumption when he is suffering from cold. It relieves congestion and helps is better respiration
- Reduces blockage in arteries - They are very powerful antioxidants that clear any blockages in the arteries or blood vessels.
Green Chilli: Green chilies are more subtle in taste and are used as fresh spices in various food preparations.
- Manages blood sugar levels - Green chilies tackle high blood sugar levels and control it if consumed regularly
- Promotes digestion - Owing to the various fibers found in them, they help in better digestion
- Good for skin - Green chilies being rich in vitamin e is a very good spice for a clean and healthy skin
- Very good for heart - Due to a considerable proportion of beta-carotene in green chilies the cardiovascular systems stays strong and the heart too stays healthy
- Both chilies have great benefits and consuming both in permitted quantities is only good for health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.