Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Vedansh Ayurved and Panchakarma ClinicYour feedback matters!
I got my nose pierced 20 days back now a keloid has been developed on top of that. Please advice a remedy for that.
I have a long hair but now these time I am facing hair problem and many grey hair And a red spokes in neck and other body parts.
Let's all break the taboo against psychiatry and accept it as any other field of Medicine. Let's all join and raise awareness and spread the message "Dignity in mental health" and treat people suffering from such illness with respect.
Join hands, help break the taboo.
Let me clear some common misconceptions we have about psychiatry today:
- People suffering from mental illness are not "mentally disturbed" there are different kinds of problems and we should stop labelling them.
- Psychiatric medications are NOT addictive!
- You are "NOT WEAK" if you seek help of psychiatrist. In fact you are mentally strong and mature enough to understand you have a problem and will do what is right to solve it rather than running away from and issue
- Illness is not under patients control it is not all In their head!
- Hypertension and diabetes are all long term illnesses we take medications for that them, then why not for depression and other psychiatric illnesses?
- This is just an imbalance of neurochemicals, just treat it and lead a peaceful life.
- Psychiatric illnesses are treatable.
Hope this helps and clears some doubts lingering in our minds.
I have a desk job and in last 2 years, my weight has gone up 75 Kg to 85 Kg. I want to lose weight. Please Help me.
My skin was becoming black and little bit pimples are coming so I want know what are the medicine to get skin fair sir my skin is oliy.
Healthy eating is not about strict dietary limitations, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. Rather, its about feeling great, having more energy, improving your health, stabilising your mood. If you feel overwhelmed by all the conflicting nutrition and diet advice out there, you're not alone. It seems that for every expert who tells you a certain food is good for you, you'll find another saying exactly the opposite.
What you can do:
1. learn how your diet affects your mental as well as your physical health
2. set yourself up for success by making changes gradually
3. don't think of food as" off limits"
4. reduce your portion sizes -and fill up with more fruit and veg
5. learn to spot hidden sugar in your food and avoid it
6. differentiate between healthy and unhealthy fats
7. find out how fiber intake can fill you and help lose weight
8. drinking plenty of water and keeping well hydrated
We all know that eating right can help you maintain a healthy weight and avoid certain health problems. Studies have linked eating a typical western diet filled with processed meats, packaged meals, takeout food and sugary snacks with higher rates of depression, stress, bipolar disorders and anxiety. Eating an unhealthy diet may even play role in development if mental health disorders such as alzheimer's disease and schizophrenia or an increased risk of suicide in young people.
Instead if emphasising one nutrient, we need to move to food based recommendations. What we eat should be whole, minimally processed, nutritious food as close to its natural form as possible.
- Eat breakfast and eat smaller meals throughout the day
- Avoid eating late at night
- Cut back on sugar
- Moderation and not feeling stuffed is the key to a healthy diet
- We need a balance of proteins, fat, fiber, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals to sustain a healthy body.
If you've sworn off some of your favourite foods for fear that they are harming your health, take heart research shows that some of that foods we thought were unhealthy can actually be good for you
1 eggs make your cholesterol go up
Studies indicate that fat in eggs is mostly polyunsaturated and monounsaturated and the yolk is an excellent source of the antioxidant lutein, which can lower certain inflammatory responses in the body. Eggs easily fit into a healthy lifestyle, so enjoy an omelet for breakfast and see how satisfied you are the rest if the day.
2 drinking juice is healthy
Research shows juice is pretty much the same as sugar water, minus the fiber that helps stabilise your blood sugar when eating a fruit. Skip the juice and eat a few pieces of fruit per day ti improve your health
3 green tea does it help to lose fat
Green tea is more than just hot, flavoured water. A cup of green tea may contain much less caffeine (24-40mgs) than a cup of coffee. Caffeine is a well known stimulant, has been known to aid fat burning and improve exercise performance. It contains massive range of antioxidants called catechins, that can boost metabolism and may help in burning fat.
4 dies drinking red wine protect your heart
Red wine contains high level of a phytochemical called resreratrol, which acts as an antioxidant and reduces inflammation, may slow ageing process.
Alcohol in wine raises hdl ('good') cholesterol and seems to make blood less likely to clot. No more than a drink for women or two drinks for men may offer some benefits and probably can't hurt
5 is it scientifically true that you should not drink milk after eating fish, as it may cause a skin disorder
Fish with milk has no scientifically or medically established connection to leucoderma or vitiligo. This notion has been explored and the question was scientifically laid to rest years ago
Liposuction removes fat from your body using suction. During liposuction, small, thin, blunt-tipped tubes (cannula) are inserted through tiny cuts in the skin. Fat is suctioned out through these tubes as the doctor moves the tubes around under the skin to target specific fat deposits.
In recent years, improved techniques have made liposuction safer, easier, and less painful. These newer techniques include:
Tumescent liposuction. A local anesthetic is used to numb the area of your body where the tube will be inserted.
Ultrasound assisted liposuction. This technique uses ultrasound to liquefy the fat, which makes it easier to remove. This technique may be particularly helpful in removing fat from the neck, upper abdomen, sides, and back.
Laser-assisted liposuction. This technique uses low-energy waves to liquefy the fat, which is removed through a small cannula.
Liposuction is usually done as an outpatient procedure in a properly equipped doctor's office, ambulatory surgery center, or hospital. In general, it does not require an overnight hospital stay unless a large volume of fat is being removed. Local anesthesia is used in some cases. And you may or may not be given a sedative to help you relax. If a large area or volume of fat is being treated, general anesthesia or deep sedation with a local anesthetic may be used.
Hello sir / madam mujhe es month se 2 times bar fever aa cough h. 1 week k baad aa jada h or weakness feel bhi hota h.morning me bhuk bhi nhi lgti. Any solution.
Vaginal yeast infection is a common fungal infection of the genitals. It causes inflammation, irritation, itching, and vaginal discharge. It most commonly affects women, but men can get it too.
Tips to Cure a Yeast Infection:
1) Drink plenty of water.
2) Eat yogurts daily.
3) Choose cotton and loose underwear.
4) Sleep well.
5) Change clothes after workouts.
6) Include garlic preparing meals.
7) Eat food rich in Vitamin C e.g. kiwi, oranges, etc.
8) Avoid tight-fitting jeans and pants.
9) Avoid wearing synthetic, tight fitting cloths and underwear.
10) Don’t eat sugary products e.g. candies, sweets etc.
11) Avoid taking stress.