Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Godbole Anil
Submit a review for Dr. Godbole AnilYour feedback matters!
I had sex 3 days back. And I am having a tendency to urinate all the time. Is there any better way to recover from it. Or is there any problem.
Hi Sir, I used to get back pain and having urine inconsistency (used to get longer time urination with thin stream) last one year done 3 times ultrasound of stomach bladder kidneys but all are normal. Suddenly one month back unable to urine. Urination blocked. Doctor done spl xray and told about urethral stricture .urine tube below bladder shrieked due to some ulcer. Urethral dilation (RD) done, some tube inserted for one week into urethra through penis. Now getting good urine flow. Now no problem with urination. But The problem is when urination blocked that day I tried and forced to urinate then some pain in left inguinal groin area started. Pain is like some thing is FOLDED ,MELTED AND POKING and PINCHING PAIN. Due to this entire left leg UPTO THREE middle fingers squeezing pain, some times left testicle some times left buttock pinching pain. I told doctor about this he checked it no inguinal hernia detected and prescribed ultracet tablet. One month over but still same pain remained. What is this pain. Why entire left leg getting squeezing like pain. How to get rid of this.
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis, and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition, and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important Information on Kidney Disease
The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
- Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!