Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Godbole Anil
Submit a review for Dr. Godbole AnilYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old male. I have urine problem that when I defecate, a little sperm comes out along with urine at a time. It happens since last three years due to which my body is so week and unfitted I feel so depressed and tired for it .i treated many times but it stops till I take medicines after that it becomes same as before (without medicine). I am so worried abt it. So sir /madam plss suggest me more effective treatment medicines tonic what should I do? Plzz.
Since I was 14 years old, I feel this disease. When I was 17, suddenly Then it became unchecked. I did not like to eating, not able to sleep well, urine and latrines did not happen properly. And not any other activities. I felt die better than live. Then I got treatment and took some medicines and Then it controlled me. I am now 22. But still I feel and suffer OCD and sometime it likes uncontrolled. Somehow I triggered by some thinking and objects around me. This human life for me it just like a hell and suffocating. Can someone advice me what to do? From which specialist should I consult with neurologist or psychiatrist?
My father is a CKD patient. He is undergoing dialysis for about 6 months. I wanted to ask you about the diet a CKD patient should have. Can you tell me which food he must avoid?
I have urine problem from last 5 years. I go for toilet many many times a day. What should I do to control it. Will this problem is harmful for health or any side effect?
My father has done prostate biopsy test on 22 April, after that one or two drop blood comes through urine. He is a diabetic patients. Is there any medicine or what we will do.
Sir abhi 6 din pahla mari wife ki lazer surgery hui h, usko stone ki problem thi. Ab operation ka bad vo theeak h, but doctor na bladder sa lakar kidney tak ak nali daal rakhi h, kya ma ab Apni wife ka saath sex kar sakta hu, kya ya safe rahaga, ya phir nali ki vajah sa koi problem h. Please guide me.
I am suffering from recurrent urinary tract infection. I was admitted in the hospital 3 months back as the e. Coli infection reached my kidneys. I was given ertapenem for 1 week and after that no growth came in reports. Again after 2 weeks infection was above 1 lakh. Started to take nitrofurantoin tablets (martifur Mr. 100) and urimax 0.4 capsules. After one months of taking the medicine the infection was less than 1 thousand. But after 15 days nitrofurantion became resistant and growth became 50 thousand. Please note that I have done kubp sonography test and it is very normal. But I am type 2 diabetic. My diabetes is under control from past three months. Please suggest what to do to cure it completely?
Helo sir I had jock itch problem in my groin so my doctor prescribed me it-mac 200 mg capsules for ten days during that course I drunk 250 ml wine for 2-3 days and now I am having pain in my kidney areas and stomach upset. I had stopped capsules nd stopped wine too but my pain is not going what can I do now.
When I eat non veg, dairy food ,heavy food or sometimes normal food next morning At the time of urination white colored liquid and sometimes plasma state passes away don't know whether it is semen or protein leakage anything else is it normal.?
I am 22 year old urticarial patient suffering from urticarial from 5 years. 5 year back, urticaria happens to me and I took some antihistamines consulting doctor then other doctor gave me some steroids around 3 months, unknowingly I took them even when urticaria got suppressed with normal antihistamine. Then other doctor again gave me some other antihistamine, I took them for almost 3 months. Then urticaria did not happen for a year but after a year later, it again happened, then I again took antihistamine (DE-argella) it got suppressed and even dd not happened for many days and then I started taking medicine according to my health condition uptil now but urticaria happens to me sometimes regularly, sometimes irregularly but it happens. What should I do for treating it forever. I even found this year that my TSH is 7.3 which was normal earlier.
I have a non obstructive kidney stone (right)(9 mm). I have conceived (6 wks. )Will the stone affect my pregnancy.
I am 8 1/2 Months pregnant. Today early morning bleeding and spots coming with urine slightly till now. I am consult gynaecologist. She advised urine and Houses test. Urine report Pus cells - Plenty are seen RBC - Plenty are seen Epithelial cells - Plenty are seen Others - Bacteria present haemoglobin - 9.8 gm What I do. What eat or drink to control urine infection and increase haemoglobin. Please help me urgent.
I think I am having uti once again but my parents are not sending me to doctor so what should I do to cure it.
Hi I have high blood pressure and diabetes as well. Though both ate under control but since last few days I am having some problem with urine. Every time I need to put extra pressure to do the urine. I am 70 years old. Please suggest.
Sir, I have problem in urinary burn while passing urine its very pain please suggest me which medicine I have to use. I have no sugar and no BP all normal. Thank you sir.
Kidney stones are caused when certain minerals of your urine are retained and are not fully released, causing them to amalgamate and form a stone. Passing a kidney stone is one of the most painful experiences you may face physically. Its magnanimity is often compared to childbirth, and those who are suffering from kidney stones dread having this experience. If you are not yet affected by kidney stones and do not want to, read further to know what type of diet you need to follow in order to prevent it.
- Drink lots of water: On an average, a person must be drinking at least 3 liters of water every day. If you live in a more hot and humid climate, your water intake must be even more than that, so that on an average, 2.5 liters of urine is passed throughout the day, which decreases the chance of unnecessary retention of minerals from the urine and release them more easily from the body.
- Continue eating foods rich in calcium: It is a common misconception that calcium accelerates the formation of kidney stones. Calcium is digested by the intestine, only excess calcium cannot be digested by the intestine and is sent to the kidney. Continue consuming calcium rich foods unless your doctor prescribes you against it. Make sure your diet includes enough dairy products such as milk, cheeses, etc., or other calcium rich foods, such as oats and broccoli.
- Limit intake of oxalic acid: Oxalic acid is mostly found in foods obtained from plants. It restricts the absorption of calcium in the intestines and as a result, more calcium is passed into the kidneys; thus, forming calcium oxalate, or oxalate stones. Try to avoid foods, such as rhubarb, Swiss chard, nuts, tea, sweet potatoes, etc.;mainly leguminous plant products.
- Decrease the ingestion of sodium salts, sugar and meat protein: Salts and sugars, mainly found in packaged foods are used to prevent them from expiring. They increase the release of calcium and oxalates into the blood, which thus increases the chance to develop kidney stones. Meat contains fibers which affect certain nutrients in the kidney, thus aggravating the formation of stones.
- Increase the consumption of insoluble fibers: Insoluble fibers are those rough fibers which are not soluble in water during the process of digestion. They are found in rice, wheat, barley, etc., and are found to decrease calcium absorption in the kidney. They attach themselves to the calcium and oxalates, which enable them to be released as stool instead of urine.
Related Tip: "4 Types Of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms"