Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Girish Sarade
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Girish SaradeYour feedback matters!
Three consecutive times blood came right after my feces. I feel pain while I wash in the rectum/anus region. What precautions should I take before meeting a specialist. What would you prescribe to me in such a case? What could be possible problem? Suggest prescriptions. I haven't taken anything except liquid since then. Thanks.
I'm suffering from multiple sclerosis. I want to know how it happened? I'm 16 years old. I'm taking injection of it. So please tell me in detail about it. What I have to take in diet or not?
I have my periods on 8th of may n I have sex on 12th may means on my 5th day or period so it is possible That I could be pregnant because I have breast pain because body ache headache n eyes burning.
Hello sir/mem, There is pain in my lower abdomen in right side since 2 months. My sonography reports are normal. Sometime pains goes to the urine side. Doctor told me that it might be kidney stine which is very small. He told me to take more water ,salad and dahi. I am taking this from a week. And now there is some relaxation in the pain. I want to know that how the stone will be passed automatically? And what precautions should I take ,and what type of should I take and avoid. And what type of treatment should I take.
Sir muzko 45 days pehlay mallum pada ke muzko diabetes h Meri fasting 425 or pp more than 500 aayi doctor Kay anusaar zoyral fort m2 or tegma 20 lay Raha hu 45 days may maney 11 kg weight loose Kiya h work out kar Kay meray blood may chiknapan be jayda aaya h wo lagbhag 800 aaya h uskay liya fibator tablate chal rahi h lagbhag ab sugar fasting 100 Kay arround aati h or pp 130 Kay arround aati h.Muzko ab kya karna chaiya.
Your stomach is lined with a mucosal membrane known as the mucosa and due to a variety of factors, it may become inflamed. This inflammation may cause a lot of problems and complications which are grouped under gastritis.
Symptoms of gastritis
- Upper abdominal pain,
- Reduction of appetite
- Blood in the stool amongst the others
Gastritis can be quite debilitating and limiting for the people affected by it.
The Ayurveda approach
Ayurveda is a holistic form of medicine which takes into account many factors rather than just the physical disposition and symptoms that strives to cure the patients of the illness in a well-rounded manner. To this effect, Ayurveda helps you treat this problem with multiple angles of attack such as herbal medications and special cleansing therapies among many others. Let’s take a look at some of the methods usually employed in various combinations among the patients.
- Changes in diet: Consuming any diet which has a lot of spicy and rich foods over prolonged periods may result in gastritis and other problems. If you already have gastritis, then certain other types of food also need to be excluded such as tea, coffee, sour foods, chilies and buffalo milk among others. These food groups are excluded as they may increase the acidity of the stomach which may cause an escalation of the problems. Some of the foods that may help with gastritis are grapes, pumpkins, bitter gourd, pomegranate, melons and cucumber, etc.
- Natural remedies: Some natural remedies that can be very effective in dealing with the symptoms of gastritis are mentioned below
- Ajwain and rock salt have been an age old remedy in treating multiple gastrointestinal disorders and can be effective in this case as well.
- Lemon juice is also very effective in treating symptoms or gastritis and also reducing inflammation.
- Take amla, ginger, and licorice either in a raw form or as a dried option or mixed with other things such as milk or honey. These help in regulating and reducing the acidity within the stomach.
- Ayurvedic medications: There are many specialized Ayurvedic medications which can be used to treat gastritis such as:
- Amalaki choorna
- Avipattikara choorna
- Sootashekhara rasa
- Sukumara Ghrita
- Dhatri Lauha
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!