Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dhaygude Siddhesh
Submit a review for Dr. Dhaygude SiddheshYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 20 years old girl. And i am getting urinating problem like a niddle poke in my urethra. Please tell me how to treat this at the earliest.
As I asked about my son suffering from nephritic syndrome he is 5 years old this is third time attack since last two years. Treatment in going on from PGI Chandigarh I want to ask you can we take second opinion from other .
Sir, my elder brother age of 45, last 1 month I felt very much weak. But I have not given off in my duty. When I have gone to medicine doctor, he as given some taste and declare my two kidney has gone damage. I have no symptom like this. I want to give my report. DATA--HEART RATE 74BPM, PR INTERVAL 162 MS, QRS DURATION 70 MS, QT INTERVAL 348 MS, QTC INTERVAL 387MS AXIS-- P WAVE 59 degree, QRS WAVE 70 degree, T WAVE 48 Degree, IMPRESSION: SINUS RHYTHM. NORMAL ECG. CALCIUM BLOOD 8.0 mg/dl, PHOSPHORUS-INORGANIC, BLOOD, GEL SERUM 5.0 mg/dl, UREA BLOOD- 127 mg/dl, CREATINE, BLOOD 7.5 mg/dl KIDNEYS- Both the kidneys are normal in shape, size (Rt kidney 8.07 cm x 3.61 cm.
I have two stones in my right kidney one is 8 mm and 2nd is 9 mm, I also as a sugar and uric acid problem what should I do.
Urine incontinence is a condition that can be caused by one's everyday habits, side effects to medication, or any other long-term physical ailments. A thorough check-up by your doctor can help in getting to the root cause of this condition.
Certain beverages, medicines and foods can act as diuretics. This leads to bloating in your bladder and an increase in the volume of your urine. They include the following:
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Aerated drinks
- Artificial sweeteners
- Corn syrup
- Drinks that contain high doses of artificial flavours, sugar or acid, particularly citrus based beverages
- Heart medicines, narcotics, and muscle relaxants
- Extensive intake of vitamins B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UIT)
Urinary incontinence can also be caused by the following:
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increasedweight of the uterus can cause stress incontinence (Learn more about healthy pregnancy).
- Childbirth: Delivery can weaken the muscles required for bladder control. It damages the bladder nerves and steady tissue. With prolapse, the uterus, bladder, or the intestine can be pushed down from their usual position and might even protrude into the vagina.
- Changes developed with age: Maturing of the bladder muscle can weaken the bladder's ability to store urine.
- Menopause: After menopause,women deliver less estrogen. Disintegration of these tissues can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: In women, the same muscles and tendons support the bladder and uterus. Any surgery that removes the uterus may harm the supporting muscles, which can prompt incontinence.
- Expanded prostate: Particularly in older men, incontinence usually occurs from growth of the prostate organ, a condition known as considerate prostatic hyperplasia.
- Prostate cancer: In men, stress incontinence or urge incontinence can be connected with an untreated prostate disease. Incontinence is a reaction to medicines prescribed for prostate growth.
- Obstruction: A tumour in your urinary tract can disrupt the typical stream of urine, prompting flood incontinence. Urinary stones at times cause leakage of urine.
- Neurological disorders: Various sclerosis, Parkinson's illness, stroke, a mind tumour or a spinal damage can meddle with the nerve signals. These are important in keeping control of the bladder.
Your specialist may suggest the following:
- Bladder control: You may begin by attempting to hold off for 10 minutes each time you feel a desire to urinate. The objective is to extend the time between visits to the toilet until you start urinating in two to three hour intervals.
- Two-fold voiding: Twofold voiding implies urinating, then holding it for a couple of minutes and attempting once more. This exercise can help in leveraging better control in the long run.
- Fixed toilet time: You may attempt to urinate every two to four hours instead of sitting tight when the need arises.
- Liquid intake and diet: You may need to stay away from liquor, caffeine or acidic foods. Also, the fluid intake may have to be reduced in such cases.
I am facing kidney stone problem. I have stone at right side which is 5.6 mm. Because of this issue my right testicle pains, I am unable to lift weight. Please help me out.
I am getting blood in pee. Why I am facing this problem. I am scared about my condition. This issue any symptoms for disease. Suggest me to cure. Thank you.
I want to know what is the normal frequency of urination during a day because I have to urinate every one hour throughout the day but not at night at least 14 times a day.
You're said to suffer from the problem of acute kidney failure if your kidneys suddenly stop working and lose their ability to eliminate waste materials including excess fluids and salts from the blood. The condition usually develops quickly over a few days or even a few hours. When this happens, waste materials accumulate in your blood, disrupting the chemical balance of your bloodstream.
So, what causes this problem?
Acute kidney failure can occur because of any one of these reasons:
1. A drop or slowdown of blood flow to the kidneys - Adequate blood circulation to the kidneys is of great importance as without it the kidneys may end malfunctioning. If blood flow to the kidney is hampered, a part of or the entire kidney may die. You may suffer from acute kidney failure if blood flow to the kidneys gets impaired due to conditions like
- Heavy blood loss
- Sepsis (body's inflammatory reaction to an infection, which can bring about organ failure, tissue damage, and death)
- Use of certain drugs
- Heart disease
2. Urinary obstructions - A sudden blockage that hampers your kidney's ability to eliminate urine can also bring about acute kidney failure. When this happens, it leads to a build up of toxins in the body, causing an overload of the kidneys. Conditions that bring about this urinary obstruction include:
- Cervical cancer
- Colon cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney stones
- Enlarged prostate
- Prostate cancer
3. Disease within the kidneys - Even instances of clotting within the blood vessels of the kidneys can lead to acute kidney failure. This is because if the movement of blood cells within the blood vessels gets hampered, kidneys are not able to filter out toxins from the body. The conditions and diseases that may cause clotting, and subsequently damage to the kidneys include:
- Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease that affects connective tissues and skin)
- Build-up of cholesterol deposits
- Glomerulonephritis (an inflammatory condition of the kidney's ball-shaped structures called glomeruli)
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition that occurs due to untimely death of red blood cells)
- Lupus (a disorder of the body's immune system that brings about damage to the body's own organs and tissues)
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!