Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dhananjay Kulkarni
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dhananjay KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I have black spots of previous pimples on cheeks/face, now with black spots 5-8 pimples also present. It's cevoiur problem from 2012. From 2014 I have use facewash, creams many items to remove this problem but no results yet. I think my face is oily.
I am 39 years old male and having ulcerative colitis for last 6 years. I had two colonoscopies and was found with inflammation in lower part of intestines. I am currently taking mesalazine (4mg daily), mercaptopurine (1 mg daily) and pridnisone (5mg daily). Over the last years. My flare ups are reduced but no major change. I am looking for some help with alternate therapy or any special diet recommendations which can help to control. Thanks,
How To Control Pimples, Acnes? I consult two, three doctors but still it grows in my face, what problem for me?
Hello. Sir I have under eye dark circles problem in my face. Please mention me best and 100% effective medicine name to cure my under eye dark circles problem.
Are you observing uneven pigmentation on your skin? In this condition, the color of your skin may get different in different places and it affects people of all skin colors, types and backgrounds. Skin pigmentation may arise from several factors such as exposure to sunlight, skin damage, inflammation and certain genetic conditions. It is mostly caused due to an overproduction or underproduction of melanin.
Here are the different types of skin pigmentation
- Freckles: These are caused by clusters of concentrated melanin. These tend to darken with exposure to more sunlight. Freckles are more common in people with a fair complexion.
- Age spots or liver spots: These are also called solar lentigos. This is a type of skin pigmentation, which is mostly associated with aging and prolonged exposure to UV light. This condition is more common in people beyond the age of 40 as the skin starts losing its ability of repairing sun damage.
- Birthmarks: These are unusual blemishes on the skin, which are found during birth. They also develop some weeks after birth. Pigmented birthmarks and vascular birthmarks are the two primary types of this pigmentation.
- Melasma: Melasma occurs in both men and women. It is more common in women, especially among pregnant women who use contraceptive pills and women receiving hormone replacement therapy. The condition occurs due to over activation of melanocytes by estrogen and progesterone. When the skin gets exposed to sunlight, it leads to an increase in melanin production.
Post inflammatory hyper pigmentation
This condition arises due to an increased production of melanin because of inflammatory responses. The inflammation occurs during a trauma in the skin layers. It may occur due to various reasons such as acne, skin injury, infections, dermatitis, medications, allergic reactions and some medicines.
Treatment for skin pigmentation
For treating skin pigmentation which occurs because of melanin overproduction, it is recommended for you to get less exposed to sunlight, especially in the affected area. This will prevent the condition from worsening. You should always apply an SP 30+ sunscreen while going out in the sun and cover the affected area from sunlight. The treatment of skin pigmentation depends on several factors, such as the type and cause of pigmentation and the layer of skin where it occurs. There are several modes of treatment, which include pigmentation removal, skin peels, skin needling and many more. These are quite effective in the treatment of different skin pigmentation types.
It is recommended that you consult a skin specialist in case you experience any symptoms of skin pigmentation. This will enable you to have a quick diagnosis and after knowing about the type you are affected with, treatment steps can be started.
I am 36 yrs old, I got hurt in my right knee while playing football, mri scan report says- evidence of bone contusion noted involving opposing articular surface of medial femoral condyle and tibial condyle but no frank fracture is visible, had taken treatment since 5 months, I can walk normally, but when sit & stand or bend knee after sitting I gets hurt in knee as well as while running or walking in steps. Please provide me suggestion.
While some people look forward to spring and the beautiful flowers that bloom, for others this is a time of extreme discomfort triggered by pollen allergies. Pollen is probably one of the most difficult allergies to fight as it is invisible and is literally present everywhere. Sneezing, coughing, a runny nose, congestion and watery eyes are the most common symptoms of a pollen allergy. However, you can minimise your troubles by following a few simple steps.
- Keep an eye on the pollen count: Not every day has the same amount of pollen in the air. Pollen density is also affected by the time of the day. Pollen count refers to the amount of pollen present in the air during a specific time period. You can find out the pollen count of your area online or through a number of apps. Once you know the pollen count. You can plan your day accordingly and step out or stay in.
- Plan your time spent outdoors wisely: It isn’t always possible to stay indoors even if you know the pollen count is high. However, you can still plan your time so as to not be outdoors at peak pollen times. 5am to 9am are the worst times to step out as this is when most plants pollinate. Hence avoid stepping out during this time. Windy days can also worsen the situation by spreading pollen around. If you must go for a jog early morning, avoid thoroughfares and gardens and instead pick a route around residential streets.
- Protect yourself: Face masks may not look very good but can help reduce the amount of pollen being inhaled. If you find yourself sneezing a lot during pollen season, consider investing in a painter’s mask that can filter the air being inhaled and exhaled. If you are stepping out to do yard work or know that you’re going to spend a lot of time in heavy traffic areas, take your antiallergenic medication before you step out instead of waiting for an allergic reaction to begin.
- Have plenty of showers: Try making it a habit to have a shower and changing your clothes as soon as you come home. This prevents the outdoor pollen from circulating in your home. Follow this routine even if you’ve simply been gardening outdoors. While showering, do not forget your hair. If you do not want to shampoo it every day, simply rinse it out to get rid of all the pollen.
I am suffering from fever since from last 10days, I have Consulted many doctors and they gave me lot of medicine but nothing worked, in night time I got fever daily and in day it becomes normal, but I feel very lazy and week, I'm very week now due to fever. So please help me get fine soon.
Description: bael tree is known as bilva in sanskrit. It is an ancient ayurvedic tree with spiritual and medicinal importance. It is one of the dashmool herbs. It is also known as" apple wood" having its origin in india. A famous drink known as sharbat is made from bael fruits and has been known for its medicinal values since 2000 bc.
-bilva fruit powder calms down the extra heat in body in this way it corrects gastric disturbances like diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome and colitis.
-bilva leaves powder is specially useful in diabetes.
-it is used as a cardiac tonic.
-its roots reduces swelling of uterus hence useful in pregnancy, leucorrhea.
-it is used in vata disorders like insomnia, epilepsy and hysteria.
-it can be used as laxative.
-it can be used in juandice.