Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Since 6 years, After chicken guinea fever, I am suffering from a knee pain, teeth pain and shoulder pain continually and night at sleeping time I feel like acanthosis in knee and teeth.Please tell..
I have my hair's issue my hair going white fastly before my that period of age what is the right solution to stop this.
My hair are to thin and spitted. Also hairfall problem is there. Please suggest the treatment for the same.
How to reduce the large pores in ma face. And also I have many black spots because of acne. Kindly suggest some creams or medicines for it. Thanks in advance.
My daughter has a fever for the last 40 days, but not continuously, gap of 3-4 days. Max temp. Is 100. Her age is 13 years old. After taking pcm tablet it becomes normal in 10 minutes. All tests i. E. Typhoid, blood culture, urine culture, h b all ok. Antibiotics such as taxim o lariago has been given on dr. Advice. Kindly advise immediately.
I had head skin allergy. I am taking treatment from 2 years. It is fungal allergy. Now I stopped treatment. Suggest me that this allergy may return or not and should I restart treatment or not. Thanks.
I am 38 year old and my weight is 125. Last 5 months I am suffering from rashes. It rises only in night after 7-8pm in anywhere in body with severe itching. And in the morning no rashes remain in any where. I have done advance allergy test but no allergy found. Presently I am taking 1 levocitrizine in alternate days. Kindly advice.
I had first time sex with girl I count not fuck because my penis not getting so hard After that I masturbated that time it become hard so is any disease, Why it happen what is solution?
From last few days I have saw some white spots on my body known as vitiligo please help me from this disease?
I am 25 year old. If I am taking musli power extra. Is this safe? If is it safe then how to take dosage?
I have got formulated wrinkles on my penis. The sperm count has lowered due to frequent masturbation. Penis has become curved and thin. And recently the sperm comes out with urine last drops sometimes. Please tell me is it curable and how much time would it take to be cured. As I have been masturbating from about when I was in 3rd standard now I hv completed post graduation.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 60 KGS to 80 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
My child's Height is 4.6. I don't think it is okay. She cannot pick up a container from top the self. Please suggest. Please tell what her height should be at the age of 9? Please answer.
People who suffer from oily skin tend to have multiple advantages, such as a younger looking skin over a longer period of time as wrinkles, spots and fine lines tend to creep in much later. However, there are many inherent disadvantages of having oily skin, such as a shiny face and frequent occurrences of pimples and acne. Some of the tips to take care of your greasy or oily skin are mentioned below:
1. Use face cleansers, which are gentle on your skin: It is very important that you choose a cleanser, which has the best ingredients in them as harder elements can damage your skin and accelerate oil production. Products which are specifically marketed for oily skin or acne and best suited for these purposes usually contain the following ingredients:
- glycolic acid
- benzoyl peroxide
- beta-hydroxy acid
- salicylic acid
2. Use medicated pads or blotting paper to remove excess oil: For greasy or oily skin, one of the best solutions is to use specially medicated pads or blotting paper, which can easily remove the grime from your face. There are many over the counter products available which are specially made for this purpose. You can use these in between daily facial washes.
3. Don't wash you face more than twice daily: It is recommended you wash your face twice a day with a gentle face cleanser, but not more than that. Washing your face more than twice daily could actually strip your skin of all moisture and encourage the production of more oil.
4. Use natural face masks and clays to soothe your skin once a week: Natural clays and face masks made of ingredients like fullers earth, commonly known as multani mitti and sandalwood will soothe and cool your skin. It also removes excess oil and harmful bacteria from the skin.
5. Control what you eat: Diet plays a big part on how skin is affected as well. Consuming foods, which are high in sugar and oil such as fried foods and fizzy drinks will definitely contribute to more oil on your skin. Replacing them with fruits and vegetables like apricots, mangoes, lettuce, kale, carrots and sweet potatoes will reduce the oiliness of your skin.
6. Makeup also plays a major role: The type of foundation or makeup you use can also contribute to how much oil you have on your skin. While choosing make up try and avoid heavy foundation and choose water based liquid make up instead of oil based ones.
Related Tip: "7 Tips for Healthy & Glowing Skin in Monsoon!"